Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 21041 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #420 on: May 23, 2021, 03:11:07 PM »
Why were the PJ supposed to have searched some well's then.
Why do you think

Offline jassi

« Reply #421 on: May 23, 2021, 03:22:58 PM »
He's explained why.. One of the reasons being he doesn't trust the PJ not to leak

We are talking about OG, not PJ.
Does he not trust OG not to leak either?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline sadie

« Reply #422 on: May 23, 2021, 03:25:49 PM »
We are talking about OG, not PJ.
Does he not trust OG not to leak either?

Might just be German Police Policy never to share.

Same could be true of SY

Offline kizzy

« Reply #423 on: May 23, 2021, 03:35:14 PM »
So much is wrong with your post..
First.. The SC did not say the McCanns have not been cleared

What that shows is we might all be posters.. But some posters have more knowledge than others

But some posters have more knowledge than others

Oh right ....albeit useless knowledge... it wont find Maddie.

We all know Maddie disappeared ...but not how -

Its just that some think they are superior to others when they are not imo

As it stands it seems no one  are any  further on from the day Maddie disappeared.[proof wise]

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #424 on: May 23, 2021, 04:13:37 PM »
Why were the PJ supposed to have searched some well's then.
Some well’s what?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #425 on: May 23, 2021, 04:30:31 PM »

But some posters have more knowledge than others

Oh right ....albeit useless knowledge... it wont find Maddie.

We all know Maddie disappeared ...but not how -

Its just that some think they are superior to others when they are not imo

As it stands it seems no one  are any  further on from the day Maddie disappeared.[proof wise]

Having more knowledge leads to a better understanding of whats happened and what's happening. I think it's clear the  Germans have taken the case forward.....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #426 on: May 23, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »
Having more knowledge leads to a better understanding of whats happened and what's happening. I think it's clear the  Germans have taken the case forward.....

Still only though what you think........nothing more.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #427 on: May 23, 2021, 05:32:16 PM »
Still only though what you think........nothing more.

It's more than what I think... Its what Wolters is saying

Offline kizzy

« Reply #428 on: May 23, 2021, 06:23:18 PM »
It's more than what I think... Its what Wolters is saying

Ye....an what he has been saying for nearly a year now.

Its only words.......nothing more.

Offline Carana

« Reply #429 on: May 23, 2021, 06:27:36 PM »
For the moment, it seems that there are three main countries involved: Portugal, UK and Germany. Each have their laws and procedures.

They may not just be trying to solve the Madeleine case... there could well be others. And, somehow, they have to cooperate within their own norms, and find a mid-point on some. And that includes a media strategy.

Under Amaral, the PJ lost a lot of credibility, IMO, in terms of half-baked "info" leaked to the media. Once trust is lost, it may well take some time to re-establish it.

IMO, any inopportune leak to the media about anything that hasn't been mutually agreed concerning any of the cases that they may be collaborating on could well have a defense lawyer all over it like a rash.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #430 on: May 23, 2021, 06:30:23 PM »
Ye....an what he has been saying for nearly a year now.

Its only words.......nothing more.
You don't know its nothing more... Its very unlikely to be nothing more. Unlike Amaral he doesn't have a conviction for lying.. Yet you and others hang on to his every word

Offline Brietta

« Reply #431 on: May 23, 2021, 06:48:04 PM »
For the moment, it seems that there are three main countries involved: Portugal, UK and Germany. Each have their laws and procedures.

They may not just be trying to solve the Madeleine case... there could well be others. And, somehow, they have to cooperate within their own norms, and find a mid-point on some. And that includes a media strategy.

Under Amaral, the PJ lost a lot of credibility, IMO, in terms of half-baked "info" leaked to the media. Once trust is lost, it may well take some time to re-establish it.

IMO, any inopportune leak to the media about anything that hasn't been mutually agreed concerning any of the cases that they may be collaborating on could well have a defense lawyer all over it like a rash.

Succinctly put.
Since it is obvious that this is a German case which is being worked within the parameters of German law and any trial will be according to German law - Wolters will know exactly what he is doing in preparation for that.

The stakes are high and I don't think he is leaving any hostages to fortune.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #432 on: May 24, 2021, 11:19:36 AM »

They may not just be trying to solve the Madeleine case

Exactly ...It seems the germans are interested in CB regarding other cases. not to solve the maddie case.

IMO it was used for maximum publicity ...this is why it seems -  he is not committing himself to any concrete evidence regarding maddie.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #433 on: May 24, 2021, 11:54:02 AM »

They may not just be trying to solve the Madeleine case

Exactly ...It seems the germans are interested in CB regarding other cases. not to solve the maddie case.

IMO it was used for maximum publicity ...this is why it seems -  he is not committing himself to any concrete evidence regarding maddie.

He has committed himself to concrete evidence on the MM case
.. Perhaps you think he's lying... I can't see that being true

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #434 on: May 24, 2021, 12:09:25 PM »
He has committed himself to concrete evidence on the MM case
.. Perhaps you think he's lying... I can't see that being true

The problem seems to be, in this context concrete could mean anything, who knows? I certainly don’t.

But, Mr Neville added, some developments were getting lost in translation.
“We can only hope she is still alive, but I think there is a real confusion about the phrase of the Germans used, concrete evidence,” he told Sunrise.
“In Britain and probably Australia, that means there is absolutely top drawer evidence, fingerprints, DNA, CCTV and alike.
“In Germany, however, it generally means it is something tangible, not just a rumour.
“In Britain you would charge someone with concrete evidence, but in Germany, you may not even arrest them. I do think we got the wrong end of the stick sometimes with this difference in translation.”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/investigator-on-hitech-methods-that-could-be-used-to-find-maddie-mccann/news-story/e5d6b501a8b205b73ce9fe1c50a76529