Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 21015 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #555 on: May 28, 2021, 01:24:56 PM »
Nowt to show for it though
Sadly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #556 on: May 28, 2021, 01:25:18 PM »
Yes... The McCanns have raised millions for the search for Maddie

At least one of which was raised by threatening to sue people.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #557 on: May 28, 2021, 01:27:27 PM »
Sadly

I don't think Madeleine's investigation would be at the stage it is without the determination shown by her parents to keep her case alive.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #558 on: May 28, 2021, 01:28:48 PM »
Nowt to show for it though

There's a saying that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. The McCanns uniquely hired monkeys and paid them well imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #559 on: May 28, 2021, 01:30:17 PM »

Sigh ... that just does not merit a response 🙄
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #560 on: May 28, 2021, 01:35:29 PM »
There's a saying that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. The McCanns uniquely hired monkeys and paid them well imo.

Ah ... so very true.  As Sofia Leal confirmed in reference to the peanuts paid to her monkey.

"As you must know, because you seem very well informed to me, my husband's salary was barely 1.5 times the minimum wage of your country. However, as a wife, mother and Portuguese, I cannot complain, given that Gonçalo Amaral's salary was the equivalent of 4.5 times the minimum wage in Portugal. Pay attention to this, which serves as an example of what I am going to explain: at one time, an individual shot an officer of the PSP and fled into neighbouring Spain. Between the comings and goings of a PJ team, of which my husband was a part, they were there for more than 15 days.

At that time, international expenses were 100€. As madam Kate can imagine, it is not possible on that amount to eat and to lodge in Spain, still less when it is Christmas Eve, and this money would only be available (with a bit of luck) by Easter."  Sofia Leal

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #561 on: May 28, 2021, 01:36:11 PM »

By convincing people Maddie was dead... Would affect the search...

Offline kizzy

« Reply #562 on: May 28, 2021, 01:40:21 PM »
Yes... The McCanns have raised millions for the search for Maddie

So what have they spent it on D..SY Germans PJ seems they the ones spending all the money in there search.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #563 on: May 28, 2021, 01:45:41 PM »
So what have they spent it on D..SY Germans PJ seems they the ones spending all the money in there search.

If you have followed the case you would know the answer... None of the police forces are investigating the McCanns

Offline kizzy

« Reply #564 on: May 28, 2021, 01:52:33 PM »
If you have followed the case you would know the answer... None of the police forces are investigating the McCanns

I have followed the case from practically day one.

I believe the first payment were mortgages there expenditure bent Detectives etc IIRC,

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #565 on: May 28, 2021, 02:04:52 PM »

I have followed the case from practically day one.

I believe the first payment were mortgages there expenditure bent Detectives etc IIRC,

I can't be bothered explaining. It to you

Offline kizzy

« Reply #566 on: May 28, 2021, 02:20:08 PM »
I can't be bothered explaining. It to you

So don't ......there's nothing I want you to explain anyway.

Seems to me your posts are for guest visitors anyway D.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #567 on: May 28, 2021, 02:45:39 PM »
By convincing people Maddie was dead... Would affect the search...

The only people actually looking seem to have been the general public and they reported sightings world-wide, most of which were clearly wishful thinking.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #568 on: May 28, 2021, 03:12:59 PM »
The only people actually looking seem to have been the general public and they reported sightings world-wide, most of which were clearly wishful thinking.
Do you think all those people were dishonest and making things up... Or part of the govt conspiracy to protect the McCanns at all cost.
What those sightings show is how unreliable public Id evidence is... Like the Smith sighting

Offline jassi

« Reply #569 on: May 28, 2021, 03:46:00 PM »
I reckon people saw what they wanted to see.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future