Author Topic: Conversation with Ewen.  (Read 14778 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Conversation with Ewen.
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2012, 11:41:47 PM »
I can't imagine how Sheila's body could have been lifted from the bed to the floor without displacing the blood that was in her mouth and collected in the pouch in her neck. So any image of Sheila on the floor would show much more blood. Not just a couple of trickles. And if Sheila shot herself in the kitchen, then roused herself to move upstairs, she would have been covered in blood. Her heart would have been beating, adrenalin rushing, blood from the soft tissue in her throat would have poured out.

Mike, (and I know you read this) rather than fudge the issues, and pretend that you know all the answers, why don't you explain why Sheila looked like she had just been dragged from her bedroom? And can you be honest, once and for all, about the tampon case in the lounge? Why did it contain half of a torn tampon? It certainly wasn't the tampon that Sheila had in place.

Then we can discuss the call that Ralph didn't make.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2012, 11:56:29 PM »
Rochy, really, the "racist forum"? So what, are we all responsible for everyone's views on the planet? Am I Tim's mum? If Tim wants to say stuff, then I must either agree or keep my head down? Racism is self-defeating and weak. Like punching a kitten. But there are worse things than racism. Ask anyone who has lost someone who they care about.

Offline abs

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2012, 12:00:52 PM »
Why are there so many "guests" posting all the time? - Personally I find it a bit annoying, and isnīt it just another way of having multiple personas?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:12:51 PM by abs »

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2012, 12:03:11 PM »
I don't like speaking with the guests.......you can't tell who they are.

Offline puglove

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2012, 12:06:34 PM »
Why are there so many "gusts" posting all the time? - Personally I find it a bit annoying, and isnīt it just another way of having multiple personas?

abs hi my new friend I agree. I can,t understand why people can,t just be themselves haha

Yorkshire folk wouldn't do it

Offline puglove

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2012, 12:24:51 PM »
I don't like speaking with the guests.......you can't tell who they are.

mat they could be a mole