Author Topic: Professors, experts & police creating false reports, documents and WS's.  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

What are they supposed to do, Holly?.. conjour experts up out of thin air?  Malcolm Fletcher was well qualified to take on this case at the time. Such a shame you have a blinkered view of his expertise...

http://www.csofs.org/Malcolm-Fletcher

Obtain expert evidence from a country that has high rates of gun crime including experience of mass shootings during peacetime.

I don't believe I am blinkered.  The other expert witnesses who gave evidence at JB's trial detailed their academic and professional qualifications.  A complete contrast with MF.  If MF possessed the sort of qualifications claimed above then why not tell the court at JB's trial instead of falling back on "A small amount of experience of having an air rifle as a small boy"?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

What are they supposed to do, Holly?.. conjour experts up out of thin air?  Malcolm Fletcher was well qualified to take on this case at the time. Such a shame you have a blinkered view of his expertise...

http://www.csofs.org/Malcolm-Fletcher

More, experts who had empirical experience of cases involving mass shootings.

Offline Caroline

Obtain expert evidence from a country that has high rates of gun crime including experience of mass shootings during peacetime.

I don't believe I am blinkered.  The other expert witnesses who gave evidence at JB's trial detailed their academic and professional qualifications.  A complete contrast with MF.  If MF possessed the sort of qualifications claimed above then why not tell the court at JB's trial instead of falling back on "A small amount of experience of having an air rifle as a small boy"?

We don't have the whole of the trial transcript but I doubt the comment above was the only endorsement of MF as an expert witness. There are standards that have to be adhered to and tests passed before you can become and expert witness and the above wouldn't suffice.

http://www.csofs.org/Certificate-of-Professional-Competence-CPC

Offline Holly Goodhead

We don't have the whole of the trial transcript but I doubt the comment above was the only endorsement of MF as an expert witness. There are standards that have to be adhered to and tests passed before you can become and expert witness and the above wouldn't suffice.

http://www.csofs.org/Certificate-of-Professional-Competence-CPC

Afaik we do have MF's full trial transcript?  Anthony Arlidge QC started by asking each expert witness to outline to the court his/her relevant academic and professional qualifications along with relevant experience.  The contrast with witnesses such as Prof Knight, John Hayward and Glynis Howard could not be greater when compared with MF. 

MF's trial testimony is here:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7845.msg379415#msg379415

What sort of checks were made on expert witnesses in 1986?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline Holly Goodhead

Mark Webster at COA 2002 hearing follows a similar format in outlining his academic, prof qualifications and relevant experience.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Below is a list of some of the forensic evidence which has been released pre trial, pre appeals and online. Over half is in the 522 point 2002 Court of Appeal document.

A lot of it is not disputed by both guiters and supporters although Mike has today disputed each point.

I have asked individually both Mike & David if all the released forensic evidence is wrong, does that mean it was all made up by dozens of people to frame Bamber. But got no confirmation from them or anyone else that this is what happened.

-----------------

Perfectly clean hands on Sheila.   

This was based on visual insepctions at soc.  Only a detailed forensic examination by appropriately qualified and experienced personnel at soc were capable of determining whether SC's hands were "perfectly clean".  This didn't happen.

One blood mark on back of hand of Sheila.

Whose blood?

Extremley low levels of lead found on hands on Sheila.  Not consistent with handling a rifle. Significantly higher traces expected.

SC's hands were not swabbed at soc for gsr.  Would handling the Eley bullets show appreciably higher levels of lead?

Well manicured nails on Sheila.

No reason why they wouldn't be.  Loading a mag, chambering a round, pulling the trigger and using the rifle to wield blows to NB would not necessarily result in damage to fingernails/polish.

Not broken.

As above

Nails in tact.

As above

No marks or indentations on Sheila's fingers.

No reason why there would be.  Dr Vanezis was asked this question by Arlidge QC at trial.  He replied words to the effect there's no reason SC would sustain any marks/indentations to her fingers/hands.

No blood on finger tips.

Why would there be?

No dirt on finger tips.

Why would there be?

No powder on finger tips.

Why would there be?

No trace of any lead dust coating.

Why would there be?

No traces of the lubricant from re loading twice.

Why would there be?  If anyone disputes this then I would urge them to visit a gunshop and ask to handle the Eley subsonic hollow point bullets and check it out like I did.

Perfectly clean feet.

Why wouldn't they be?

Feet free from blood staining.

Why wouldn't they be?

No debris such as sugar on feet

Why would there be?

No mention of foot injuries after bare footed aggressive movement around big house & brutal fight.

There was no "brutal fight" and no reason at all for SC as perp to have damaged her feet.

Only Sheila Caffell's blood on nightdress.

Only two areas were tested.  There may have been small amounts of blood from other victims although the amount of blood on the rifle was too little for grouping.  Had the nightdress been destroyed this could not be examined using DNA tests.

No presence of firearm residue on nightdress

The rifle was fired a total of 25/26 times.  SC was found in an environment where the rifle had been fired at least 13 times, if not 14, including twice over her body.

No trace of rifle oil on nightdress

The rifle was found across SC's body with one side resting on her nightdress and the other side in contact with her hand/fingers.  This suggests there was no oil to be found.

No mention of nightdress damage from agressive movement and brutal kitchen fight.

There's no evidence of aggressive movement which would cause damage to SC's nightdress.  Although her nightdress did contain unexplained burn marks, holes and black particles.

Impossibility of shower removing evidence off Sheila.

No need for ritual cleanse.  What was to be removed?

Impossibility of Sheila showering after killing herself.

As above.

Nevill being bare footed in pyjamas.

What does this prove?  It was height of summer and middle of night why would he feel the need to hunt out his slippers/dressing gown and possibly disturb June in the process

Sheila being bare footed in pyjamas.

What does this prove?  It was height of summer and middle of night why would SC feel the need to hunt out slippers/dressing gown even if she had some with her?

Paint in silencer.

I think you mean on silencer?  How did it get there?

Blood in silencer.

How did it get there

No blood in the rifle end.

Studies of firearms used in contact gsw's show a high % don't present with any blood in/on barrel

Sheila's legs pulled after second shot.

By whom? 

Sheila's blood underneath the bible.

Whose blood?  Afaik the blood on the bible wasn't tested.  Or if it was the results are unknown.

Effects of Haloperidol.

At SC's TOD the level of haloperidol was within the low range of moderate.

Sheila having Haloperidol in her body.

As above.

Sheila's condition hours before the massacre.

The last witness to have contact with SC was PB during the circa 10pm tel con.  The murders took place some 5.5 hours later.  No one knows SC's state of mind at this point of time.

Sheila under sedation.

Toxicology tests show this wasn't the case.

Easy window entrance into WHF.

During the 80's most residential properties and cars were easy to enter unlike today with double glazing, windown locks and car alarms etc. 

Shutting kitchen window from outside.

Even if it was possible for someone to leave WHF by a window and secure it shut from outside it doesn't mean this happened.  Surely jurors should have been taken to WHF to observe the windows and check for themselves whether it was possible for JB to secure shut from outside?

Murder weapon options.

I don't know what you mean by this?

Professor Herbert Leon Mcdonell.

Produced a report based on incorrect info.  He thought the silencer was definitely fitted.  When he realised that the silencer may not have been fitted he said he had no idea whether it was case of murder/suicide or murder.

Items around the kitchen window being moved. 

Anyone may have moved these items at any time.

Bike route to WHF.

Yes numerous bike routes to WHF doesn't mean anyone took one to carry out the murders.

Bike at Bamber's cottage.

No evidence of anything.

June not waking/getting shot in bed.

We have no idea whether June was awake or not.  It is thought she was shot with her head on the pillow due to the blood stains and bullets in pillow.

Nevill's back burns.

Prof Knight didn't think the burns to NB's back were burns.

2012 CCRC court judgement.

Just a rehash of the trial with yet another incompetent and negligent QC.

The twins not waking.

No reason why they would and thankfully they didn't.

Bamber's call to the police.

What else was he to do when he was unable to make contact with NB?

Nevill's injuries 

What about them?

Sheila's time limits.

What time limits?

No valid Sheila scenario.

All the physical evidence shows SC and NB were downstairs.  In all probability NB made the call to JB.  Meanwhile SC went upstairs and shot June either 5 or 6 times.  NB then left the kitchen phone on the worktop went upstairs where he sustained his facial gsw's and gsw's to his shoulder and elbow.  He retreated downstairs.  SC followed and in all probability used the rifle to wield blows on NB.  NB was then shot a further 4 times in the kitchen.  June was shot a further twice in the bedroom.  The twins were shot a total of 8 times in their sleep.  SC then shot herself twice.  By the time the police arrived they were in all probability dead.

Offline adam

Thanks. I know supporters will dispute all released incriminating evidence.

My thread post & reply 8 is asking how many dozens or hundreds of people would  have had to work together to make up so much false evidence. And what different types of individuals & organisations would have to join forces to create this ? 

Only the relatives had a financial incentive but would have had to have had major help from the police in order to fabricate just one of the 50+ pieces.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 01:53:09 PM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Thanks. I know supporters have to dispute all released incriminating evidence.

My thread post & reply 8 is asking how many dozens or hundreds of people would  have had to work together to make up so much false evidence. And what different types of individuals & organisations would have to join forces with this ? 

Only the relatives had a financial incentive but would have had to have major help from the police in order to fabricate just one of the 50+ pieces.

I don't find anything incriminating?

There's no need for anyone to falsify etc the points you raise.  They are just irrelevant as per my responses.  They are not remotely scientific eg JB could enter/exit WHF via a window(s), June's bike at Goldhanger, SC's state as found at soc, NB and SC found in nightwear and bare footed, so what?  No idea how anyone can deduce from this JB is responsible?   

The case hinges on the blood/silencer evidence and it is this that needs undermining or upholding.  The jury was smart enough to see through all the fog and get to the hub of the matter hence their deliberations and queries to the judge related in the main to the blood/silencer.  If the blood in the silencer was there as a result of drawback aka blowback then JB is guilty as charged.  If the blood in the silencer was there as a result of some other means then in all probability JB is innocent.   

Offline adam

I don't find anything incriminating?

There's no need for anyone to falsify etc the points you raise.  They are just irrelevant as per my responses.  They are not remotely scientific eg JB could enter/exit WHF via a window(s), June's bike at Goldhanger, SC's state as found at soc, NB and SC found in nightwear and bare footed, so what?  No idea how anyone can deduce from this JB is responsible?   

The case hinges on the blood/silencer evidence and it is this that needs undermining or upholding.  The jury was smart enough to see through all the fog and get to the hub of the matter hence their deliberations and queries to the judge related in the main to the blood/silencer.  If the blood in the silencer was there as a result of drawback aka blowback then JB is guilty as charged.  If the blood in the silencer was there as a result of some other means then in all probability JB is innocent.

Do you believe all the released forensic evidence is correct apart from the silencer ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Do you believe all the released forensic evidence is correct apart from the silencer ?

What in your opinion amounts to forensic evidence in JB's case?  And what is the definition of forensic evidence based on UK law?

Offline John

It is an interesting case, so not surprising people discuss it. Some people may even lean towards innocence in the beguinning depending on what book, videos or internet articles they watch/read as these can be biased towards guilt or innocence.

But not sure how anyone who acquires a basic understanding of the case can continue to support & even campaign for Bamber. 

Current supporters Mike, David & JackieD have engaged with Bamber, which may make them more stubborn.  One of Trudie's & Matts top 5 reasons for supporting Bamber is that he sounds nice on the phone.

JackieD & Susan focus more on Julie rather than the forensic evidence. Believing they would have acted differently if in Julie's position. A thread was even created addressed to me on Julie identifying the twins, suggesting Julie doing this shows Bamber is innocent.

Some supporters are interested in Roch's 'withheld' information which he says shows 'Sheila definately committed the massacre'. This withheld information will have to be very powerful to negate all of the above released forensic evidence.

I must admit I originally went along with him being innocent mainly because the crime was so heinous that I couldn't believe for a moment that he was capable of such evil intent. The further I looked into the facts of the case though I came to realise that he was extremely cunning and conniving and was very capable of what he was being accused of.  I honestly believe his adoption as a baby had much to do with the hate he later came to foster for his adoptive family.

I don't accept for a moment that anyone attempted to frame Jeremy Bamber, he concocted a convenient story to cover his crime but it soon began to unravel. Ultimately, it was his insistence that Sheila did it that was his undoing. Julie Mugford's evidence was the clincher in the end though and provided the motive for such a dreadful deed.  Had she made it all up as some suggest in some sort of sordid revenge on him she would have been destroyed in the witness box.  She wasn't though but by protecting him for so long in the beginning she damaged her own reputation and ultimaterly paid the price...exile.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 05:37:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

david1819

I must admit I originally went along with him being innocent mainly because the crime was so heinous that I couldn't believe for a moment that he was capable of such evil intent. The further I looked into the facts of the case though I came to realise that he was extremely cunning and conniving and was very capable of what he was being accused of. 

What facts were these? Assumptions made up to preclude Sheila from committing the massacre such as "Nevill would take the gun away" or "Sheila wont choose that spot to commit suicide" ect are not facts.

You put allot of emphasis on what took place in Kitchen. However you fail appreciate that Nevill was shot three times before the struggle in the Kitchen took place. The pathologist testified that Neville would be unable to use his left arm at all and the other two shots to the jaw would only have given him a short amount of time left to live.

I don't accept for a moment that anyone attempted to frame Jeremy Bamber, he concocted a convenient story to cover his crime but it soon began to unravel. Ultimately, it was his insistence that Sheila did it that was his undoing. Julie Mugford's evidence was the clincher in the end though and provided the motive for such a dreadful deed.  Had she made it all up as some suggest in some sort of sordid revenge on him she would have been destroyed in the witness box.  She wasn't though but by protecting him for so long in the beginning she damaged her own reputation and ultimaterly paid the price...exile.

She was!

Offline adam

I must admit I originally went along with him being innocent mainly because the crime was so heinous that I couldn't believe for a moment that he was capable of such evil intent. The further I looked into the facts of the case though I came to realise that he was extremely cunning and conniving and was very capable of what he was being accused of.  I honestly believe his adoption as a baby had much to do with the hate he later came to foster for his adoptive family.

Bamber is certainly very influential with people he engages with.

Trudie & Matt said Bamber sounding nice on the phone is one of their top 5 reasons they believe he's innocent. Experienced crime reporter Bob Woffinden was so impressed after Bamber contacted him, he supported Bamber for a short period. Later calling him a 'charming psychopath'.

Bamber discarded Mike & JackieD years ago & David's secret 'forensic evidence breakthrough' came to nothing. But Bamber certainly left a lasting impression & both Mike & David still support him. JackieD is just as determined but bases her stance on Julie rather than any forensic or circumstantial evidence.   

Stephanie, who had first hand experience of being taken in by someone - Simon Hall, urged supporters to stop being gullible.  Although a lot have changed stance, some will be like Stephanie and refuse to unless Bamber actually admits to the crime.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:27:22 AM by adam »

Offline Samson

John:
I am glad you regard Julie Mugford as the clincher.
I am also enormously pleased that David 1819 can post a rejoinder so speedily.
We all have common ground now, this case is far too important to languish, it reverberates around the world.
Solve this, solve a multitude.
Watch the Lundy case implode with forensics that are similar to this, and leave the Mugfords gasping like goldfish in an empty tank.