Author Topic: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 4  (Read 59296 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 4
« Reply #420 on: February 07, 2020, 01:13:28 PM »
Yes, I heard that too. Of course, as a convicted person, he would not be entitled.

He was a minority shareholder in the caravan park pre murders.  Something like an 8% stake I think.  I don't know what prisoners' rights are with regard to their pre sentencing assets lawfully gained?

In any event what will be interesting is when JB's conviction is overturned watch the lawyers go after his rightful inheritance.  I think the Bamber net estate was just under 400k.  Add to that some formula for loss of growth/income and you're talking serious dosh!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #421 on: February 07, 2020, 02:03:05 PM »
He was a minority shareholder in the caravan park pre murders.  Something like an 8% stake I think.  I don't know what prisoners' rights are with regard to their pre sentencing assets lawfully gained?

In any event what will be interesting is when JB's conviction is overturned watch the lawyers go after his rightful inheritance. I think the Bamber net estate was just under 400k.  Add to that some formula for loss of growth/income and you're talking serious dosh!

Why the ‘lawyers’ ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #422 on: February 07, 2020, 02:24:14 PM »
Why the ‘lawyers’ ?

Who else if not lawyers?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #423 on: February 09, 2020, 12:15:45 AM »
Could posters please not stray from the thread theme. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #424 on: April 18, 2020, 03:24:42 PM »
Full tweet
Garden Court Crime
@GardenCtCrime
Dec 9, 2019
'Case of Sally Challen' 9pm tonight BBC2. 'This film offers a forensic examination of how the legal system grapples with such a complex case'. Access to Sally, her family & lawyers including
@HWistrich
 & our Clare Wade QC &
@LucieWibberley
 #coercivecontrol

Wonder if Bamber’s legal team have considered the implications of this case and that of Bamber’s?

Mark Newby appears to be aware of the case

Mark Newby Retweeted
Garden Court Crime
@GardenCtCrime
RT
@GardenCtCrime
: 'Case of Sally Challen' 9pm tonight BBC2. 'This film offers a forensic examination of how the legal system grapples with…

https://mobile.twitter.com/marknewbyqsj/status/1204061272398020608

What are the implications of ‘coercive control’ in the Bamber case?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 03:27:21 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #425 on: April 18, 2020, 03:39:31 PM »

No doubt they are dreading the possibility of him being released, particularly if they did do anything to fit him up! I bet they are also worried that he might try to claim money from them , since they ended up with what would have been his inheritance, had he not been convicted.  All my opinion, of course------

I doubt he will ever be released, guilty or innocent, but if he were, there would have to be a court order keeping both parties well away from each other.

JB did actually try to extort money out of them!

He wanted 17 years back rent 🤣

He didn’t win, of course, but you have to laugh at how deluded he is
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #426 on: April 21, 2020, 12:27:02 PM »
Due to the current activity levels on the board we need to maintain the following rule set out on the homepage:

* Posters are asked to keep to thread topics where possible

Going forward I will be removing all posts that are off topic.

Thanks.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #427 on: April 21, 2020, 01:41:28 PM »
Due to the current activity levels on the board we need to maintain the following rule set out on the homepage:

* Posters are asked to keep to thread topics where possible

Going forward I will be removing all posts that are off topic.

Thanks.

Why did you post this 15 times ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #428 on: April 27, 2020, 09:52:01 AM »
Yep, Collins was in Oz by the time of the 1986 trial, so not called as a Defence witness, but he did receive a letter from Bamber saying that when (not if) he was acquitted the farm would be sold to make way for a new life down under... which, of course, is what he had planned from the beginning.

Did Brett Collins pass this letter to police or was it intercepted by the prison?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 11:32:41 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #429 on: April 27, 2020, 09:54:48 AM »
Episode 8 here might be helpful https://www.wirelessstudios.co.uk/podcast/reporter/

If this was Mark Newby - it sounded like him to me - then I’d like to hear his thoughts on both the content of the podcast and the content of Stephen Downing’s book

Stephens case hasn’t been fully aired in court’

Mark Newby can be heard here

Mark Newby, Mike Naughton, Dennis Eady & Glyn Maddocks, Carolyn Hoyle, Carole McCartney and Josephine Hodgson giving evidence at the justice committee 13th Jan 2015

https://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/21e7258c-2461-4a1f-af60-bbfb885de507

It wasn’t Mark Newby it was Don Hale I think - they sound very similar
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:57:18 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #430 on: April 27, 2020, 10:33:34 AM »
Oh, Bamber was a charmer alright!  Rumpy-pumpie in the sky with a total stranger and poor Anji Greaves inconsolable when she learned he'd been convicted...

From "The Murders at White House Farm" by Carol Ann Lee...

Anji Greaves had waited for the verdict in a hotel not far from Chelmsford with two friends and a journalist. Her room was decorated with ‘Welcome Home, Jeremy!’ banners, and she wore her glitziest outfit, with a bag packed; the journalist intended to write Jeremy’s story when he was acquitted and then hustle the couple off on holiday. But when the television news delivered the outcome, Anji walked out in a daze, narrowly avoiding being run over. She told the journalist: ‘I feel so much loyalty for Jeremy but I do not know if I can bring myself to go on visiting now. It could be a life sentence for both of us.’

Star hotel all expenses paid” ? Who’s he referring to having paid his expenses; his parents?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #431 on: April 28, 2020, 06:42:32 AM »
Did Brett Collins pass this letter to police or was it intercepted by the prison?

So when JB told Angi he wanted to get married he was lying to her — that’s a surprise !😳

His real intentions were to make a new life down under with Brett, so he was cheating on everyone and lying too. Who’d have guessed, eh?🧐
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #432 on: May 09, 2020, 03:10:28 PM »
Oh, Bamber was a charmer alright!  Rumpy-pumpie in the sky with a total stranger and poor Anji Greaves inconsolable when she learned he'd been convicted...

From "The Murders at White House Farm" by Carol Ann Lee...

Anji Greaves had waited for the verdict in a hotel not far from Chelmsford with two friends and a journalist. Her room was decorated with ‘Welcome Home, Jeremy!’ banners, and she wore her glitziest outfit, with a bag packed; the journalist intended to write Jeremy’s story when he was acquitted and then hustle the couple off on holiday. But when the television news delivered the outcome, Anji walked out in a daze, narrowly avoiding being run over. She told the journalist: ‘I feel so much loyalty for Jeremy but I do not know if I can bring myself to go on visiting now. It could be a life sentence for both of us.’

Who did Bamber write the attached letter to ?

Offline The General

« Reply #433 on: May 23, 2020, 07:44:28 PM »
I was neck deep in Nazi Megastructures Season 3 when this first aired.
Anyone know where it's still available? It's saying 'unavailable' on Amazon Prime.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #434 on: May 23, 2020, 07:56:28 PM »
I was neck deep in Nazi Megastructures Season 3 when this first aired.
Anyone know where it's still available? It's saying 'unavailable' on Amazon Prime.

ITV hub?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.