Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber  (Read 931 times)

Offline alphabet77

Jeremy Bamber
« on: May 10, 2021, 05:10:31 AM »
 My opinion on why Jeremy Bamber has always said he did not murder anyone, is based on the fact that 2 of the victims were children.  Prisoners are known to be targeted by fellow inmates who kill or assault children, so Jeremy Bamber keeps himself in the headlines protesting his innocents constantly  and will do this until the day he finally dies.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 08:11:25 AM »
My opinion on why Jeremy Bamber has always said he did not murder anyone, is based on the fact that 2 of the victims were children.  Prisoners are known to be targeted by fellow inmates who kill or assault children, so Jeremy Bamber keeps himself in the headlines protesting his innocents constantly  and will do this until the day he finally dies.

“ In fact, Bamber has been attacked at least twice in his 33 years behind bars, including on one occasion when he defended himself from a knife attack by using a broken bottle. On another occasion, he received 28 stitches on his neck after being attacked while making a telephone call in 2004.22 Jan 2020”
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline alphabet77

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 08:58:44 AM »
Thanks for informing me of this, but if he does admit to the murders, I think he would be targeted even more.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 09:09:52 AM »
Alphabet 77, did you know there is a whole sub forum on here devoted to Bamber?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline alphabet77

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 10:51:49 AM »
Yes