Author Topic: 911 - False Flag conspiracy theory  (Read 48499 times)

Offline abs

Re: 911 - False Flag conspiracy theory
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 07:09:09 PM »
Interesting stuff here! Not that I know too much about the details about 911.

Have you seen this?

He mentions two impossibilities in this video.
I can see three: the plane doesnīt change angle - at all, even though the plane moves into the picture and in perspective (hope you know what I mean). It is like a cut-out picture of a plane computer-animated (badly I might add, I know about these things...) by simply moving it through the picture.
Why didnīt they use 3D animation at least? This is cheap cut-out animation - at least of the plane! The "impact animation" where the plane goes into the building is 3D animation.

I always wondered how the plane could slide into the building so smoothly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6bk4dMjl4g

Gosh, this is interesting!! No doubt this is animation - I just donīt know who made it. Have to look at more videos of this.

Offline Myster

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 08:03:28 PM »
Interesting stuff here! Not that I know too much about the details about 911.

Have you seen this?

He mentions two impossibilities in this video.
I can see three: the plane doesnīt change angle - at all, even though the plane moves into the picture and in perspective (hope you know what I mean). It is like a cut-out picture of a plane computer-animated (badly I might add, I know about these things...) by simply moving it through the picture.
Why didnīt they use 3D animation at least? This is cheap cut-out animation - at least of the plane! The "impact animation" where the plane goes into the building is 3D animation.

I always wondered how the plane could slide into the building so smoothly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6bk4dMjl4g

Gosh, this is interesting!! No doubt this is animation - I just donīt know who made it. Have to look at more videos of this.

Yes, but look at this similar video of the same plane flying into the second tower. Does the port wing disappear behind the smaller tower in the background or not, like it seems to do in your "fake" video link?

http://youtu.be/mhROd7Jt3-w?t=1m15s

Also interesting is the structure which appears to be fixed underneath the fuselage!  Is it a contraption to fire a missile into the building before impact? Or just a poor photo of the underside when compared with that of a normal plane.

How accurate or truthful is the interpretation of the flash occurring on the side of the tower milliseconds before impact of the plane's nose?
This conspiracy theory raises more questions than answers.  >@@(*&)

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline abs

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2014, 08:08:18 PM »
P.S. I love conspiracy theories and WANT to believe in them! Like UFOs, WANT them to be there, but they arenīt!  8)><(

About that video I posted, the building which is claimed to be in the background could actually be in the foreground. Should be verifiable though.
I still have a problem with the angle of the plane and the way it slides into the building though.

Offline abs

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2014, 08:10:38 PM »
P.S. I love conspiracy theories and WANT to believe in them! Like UFOs, WANT them to be there, but they arenīt!  8)><(

About that video I posted, the building which is claimed to be in the background could actually be in the foreground. Should be verifiable though.
I still have a problem with the angle of the plane and the way it slides into the building though.

Edit to add - posted this before I saw your post, Myster, not meaning to ignore ya! First I claim you are female then ignore you, what a mess!  8)><(

Offline abs

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2014, 08:34:30 PM »
Yes, but look at this similar video of the same plane flying into the second tower. Does the port wing disappear behind the smaller tower in the background or not, like it seems to do in your "fake" video link?

http://youtu.be/mhROd7Jt3-w?t=1m15s

Also interesting is the structure which appears to be fixed underneath the fuselage!  Is it a contraption to fire a missile into the building before impact? Or just a poor photo of the underside when compared with that of a normal plane.

How accurate or truthful is the interpretation of the flash occurring on the side of the tower milliseconds before impact of the plane's nose?
This conspiracy theory raises more questions than answers.  >@@(*&)

I see what you mean.

OMG, now I cannot stop watching videos about this!

Took a screenshot from your link btw, to me it looks at if the wing is behind the building - as in mine; but they are both unclear. In your link, the plane is "double exposed" all the way - no idea why.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Myster

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »

It was a curtain-walled building, mostly glass and metal construction outside and open plan offices with lightweight partitioning towards the centre. WTC 1 plan below but WTC 2 of similar construction...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/nasathermalimages/public/images/NISTNCSTAR_1D_1-5_96-floor-plan-wtc1.jpg

The plane at such a high speed could easily slice through it like a hot knife through butter.

"First I claim you are female then ignore you, what a mess!"
Only joking that I'm angry as you well know!  8((()*/

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2014, 08:43:19 PM »
Abs and Myster ... great videos!

I have seen a lot of stuff posted about 'fake planes' and missile strikes but have kind of avoided the subject as being so outlandish and crazy! If this stuff is true then the World really is turned upside down and we can't even believe our own eyes!

I have to say it looks like that wing tip does go behind that building and it does look like there is a flash in front of the plane milliseconds before it strikes the second tower! Crazy man crazy! I have to say too I have always thought the film of the second plane looks weird!

There is just so much about 911 that doesn't add up!  8-)(--)

PS: I have asked John in the first thread to set up a discussion area in 'Other High Profiles' for this subject ... give him a boot up the bum please Myster!  8)--))

Offline Myster

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2014, 08:48:38 PM »
I see what you mean.

OMG, now I cannot stop watching videos about this!

Took a screenshot from your link btw, to me it looks at if the wing is behind the building - as in mine; but they are both unclear. In your link, the plane is "double exposed" all the way - no idea why.

I think it's clearer just looking at the motion video over and over than at a fixed screenshot. It's almost too fast to see, but I still think the port wing comes nowhere near to that building in the background.

Offline Myster

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2014, 09:01:04 PM »
Abs and Myster ... great videos!

I have seen a lot of stuff posted about 'fake planes' and missile strikes but have kind of avoided the subject as being so outlandish and crazy! If this stuff is true then the World really is turned upside down and we can't even believe our own eyes!

I have to say it looks like that wing tip does go behind that building and it does look like there is a flash in front of the plane milliseconds before it strikes the second tower! Crazy man crazy! I have to say too I have always thought the film of the second plane looks weird!

There is just so much about 911 that doesn't add up!  8-)(--)

PS: I have asked John in the first thread to set up a discussion area in 'Other High Profiles' for this subject ... give him a boot up the bum please Myster!  8)--))

8((()*/

I think John works his magic during the early hours when the rest of us are sending them home!
If he sees your repeated request there might be a chance of him creating a new section in the appropriate place (although he'll need a lot of convincing that there was a conspiracy).

Offline abs

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2014, 09:17:38 PM »
I think it's clearer just looking at the motion video over and over than at a fixed screenshot. It's almost too fast to see, but I still think the port wing comes nowhere near to that building in the background.

It is hard to tell. The double exposure (donīt know what else to call it) creates an optical illusion.

I know a man who was working inside one of the twin towers when this happened. They were trapped in their floor for quite a long time, half an hour, something like that. I donīt remember which floor he was on, but it was high up. He said there was no panic, but they were hammering on doors until someone heard and let them out. Canīt remember why they couldnīt get out.
On the way down the stairs people were calm, but he saw some people horribly burnt.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2014, 09:22:31 PM »
8((()*/

I think John works his magic during the early hours when the rest of us are sending them home!
If he sees your repeated request there might be a chance of him creating a new section in the appropriate place (although he'll need a lot of convincing that there was a conspiracy).

John shouldn't need convincing .... it's a discussion area just like 'Maddie McCann' etc. and far more current than thhe Bamber case which is a dead duck! Bamber aint goin' anywhere .... ever!

Offline abs

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2014, 09:25:21 PM »
Is it a normal, everyday thing for the president of the USA to be sitting in on a class with young children - and for so loooong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na600UB-bG0

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2014, 09:53:10 PM »
Is it a normal, everyday thing for the president of the USA to be sitting in on a class with young children - and for so loooong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na600UB-bG0

If 'Dubya' did know what was going to happen, what is the most 'innocent' filming they could do of the President! A classroom full of kids .... and it's an excuse to have him filmed 'being innocent' at 9.00 in the morning!

He didn't seem so innocent when he refused to testify under oath before the 911 Commission. He would only appear with Dick Cheney, not under oath, behind closed doors and with no visual or audio recording! Sounds like he had something to hide to me!

Offline abs

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2014, 10:26:13 PM »
If 'Dubya' did know what was going to happen, what is the most 'innocent' filming they could do of the President! A classroom full of kids .... and it's an excuse to have him filmed 'being innocent' at 9.00 in the morning!

He didn't seem so innocent when he refused to testify under oath before the 911 Commission. He would only appear with Dick Cheney, not under oath, behind closed doors and with no visual or audio recording! Sounds like he had something to hide to me!

Yes, exactly. Just doesnīt seem a thing the president would be doing, does it? Sitting there listening to that crap from that annoying teacher and monotone kids minute after minute after minute!
This sort of thing is normally what the first lady would do - not the president, goddamnit!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2014, 11:57:10 PM »
Yes, exactly. Just doesnīt seem a thing the president would be doing, does it? Sitting there listening to that crap from that annoying teacher and monotone kids minute after minute after minute!
This sort of thing is normally what the first lady would do - not the president, goddamnit!

I totally agree. And the school is in Sarasota, Florida, many 100's of miles from Washington. You really wouldn't expect them to schedule such a thing for so early in the morning when anywhere the President goes is a huge security operation! And of course it was filmed too all ready for showing on the news!

I wonder how many days in a year the US President is out being filmed at 9.00am! Stage managed!