Author Topic: The Tories add to the pressure  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The Tories add to the pressure
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2022, 11:27:43 PM »

The Day Today: Collaterlie Sisters - BUSINEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_fBDDTIuI
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2022, 08:59:50 AM »
The lady's for turning - haw! haw! haw!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2022, 09:54:51 AM »
The lady's for turning - haw! haw! haw!

If it wasn't so tragic it would be very entertaining. I'm sure the PM and the Chancellor hsd their 'how to deal with the media' training, but not enough practice. Every now and then a question is asked which leaves them looking like rabbits caught in headlights.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2022, 10:09:01 AM »
If it wasn't so tragic it would be very entertaining. I'm sure the PM and the Chancellor hsd their 'how to deal with the media' training, but not enough practice. Every now and then a question is asked which leaves them looking like rabbits caught in headlights.
The Telegraph today is a joy to read (not that I have a copy but my parents do) - all about how Liz Truss sticks to her principles even if they are unpopular, how strong she is in the face of adversity and criticism.  Part of me would have had a little bit more respect for her if she'd actually stuck to her evil plan but she's just chickenshit like the rest of them.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2022, 03:29:32 PM »
You thought Boris was bad, ( a collective to those who thought it couldn't get worse).
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2022, 04:54:05 PM »
You thought Boris was bad, ( a collective to those who thought it couldn't get worse).
Yes, the Trussbot and KamiKwasi have succeeded in making Boris look half way competent which I guess is some sort of an achievement.  What WERE Tory members thinking when they ditched Rishi for Liz?  Mental bunch.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2022, 02:50:28 PM »
Yes, the Trussbot and KamiKwasi have succeeded in making Boris look half way competent which I guess is some sort of an achievement.  What WERE Tory members thinking when they ditched Rishi for Liz?  Mental bunch.

Truss is on the ropes now imo. They've got the Chancellor out of the way so the PM now has nothing to hide behind.

Sunak lost because he was seen as a turncoat, wasn't he?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2022, 05:45:34 PM »
I don’t think I’ve ever been so embarrassed to be British as I have these last few weeks.  And I thought the referendum result was bad enough, this shitshow is simply the pits. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2022, 05:52:47 PM »
I don’t think I’ve ever been so embarrassed to be British as I have these last few weeks.  And I thought the referendum result was bad enough, this shitshow is simply the pits.

Ah, but do you reckon Starmer will do any better? Drop the sanctions against Russia & stop blowing money we don't have in arming Ukraine? Not going to happen, whomever is at the helm.
Get used to massive inflation, increased energy prices & a weak sterling, because that's the course we are locked in to, whichever party runs the country (into the ground).

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2022, 06:21:38 PM »

The British people didn't elect this woman and it's she and her party who have embarrassed themselves.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2022, 06:36:59 PM »
The British people didn't elect this woman and it's she and her party who have embarrassed themselves.
She represents us on the world stage and she is an embarrassment to our country and our people.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2022, 07:24:15 PM »
She represents us on the world stage and she is an embarrassment to our country and our people.

We need Angela Rayner or Jess Phillips....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2022, 07:36:58 PM »

Not for much longer imo. The Americans struggled with Trump, but the British are more brutal, I think.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2022, 07:40:39 PM »
Not for much longer imo. The Americans struggled with Trump, but the British are more brutal, I think.

I'm sorry, what was bad about Trump?
Can't think of anything myself. First President in living memory not to send his troops, & NATO troops, into any new wars.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2022, 07:52:03 PM »
Gone by Monday with any luck.