Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > René Hasée (6) disappeared from the Amoreira beach near Aljezur on 19 June1996.

René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.

<< < (2/20) > >>

DCI:

--- Quote from: Carana on May 20, 2013, 08:40:14 PM ---A thought indeed for this missing boy (now an adult if he's still out there somewhere).

Did he have an accident whilst his parents turned their backs or did someone snatch him?

His family needs to know.

The spelling of his name is odd... I doubt that it's correct.

--- End quote ---

It is correct spelling of his name, Carana.

Also, seems the file is lost. According to report in 2008.

AnneGuedes:

--- Quote from: Carana on May 20, 2013, 08:40:14 PM ---A thought indeed for this missing boy (now an adult if he's still out there somewhere).

Did he have an accident whilst his parents turned their backs or did someone snatch him?

--- End quote ---
René Hasée
The mother says he was in front of her and her partner and suddenly was like swallowed by the earth. What can one do with this kind of statement, along with the fact the mother pretends the police did nothing (of course denied by witnesses) ?

Carana:

--- Quote from: DCI on May 20, 2013, 08:45:20 PM ---

--- End quote ---

It is correct spelling of his name, Carana.

Also, seems the file is lost. According to report in 2008.

--- End quote ---

I've seen that spelling on forums before concerning this child. But it still seems odd. His name sounds more French than German (which can happen in a mixed-nationality family), but the accents make no sense.

Carana:

--- Quote from: AnneGuedes on May 20, 2013, 08:47:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---
René Hasée
The mother says he was in front of her and her partner and suddenly was like swallowed by the earth. What can one do with this kind of statement, along with the fact the mother pretends the police did nothing (of course denied by witnesses) ?

--- End quote ---

That spelling seems more likely.

I've no idea what happened to this little chap.

Mr Gray:
Do the PJ actually solve any crimes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version