Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261749 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #330 on: June 21, 2014, 07:49:18 PM »
How do you know that the farm cottages had any dogs? If they did maybe they were asleep inside anyway, out to the world!

Once he approached the cottages and WHF entrance what was to stop him dismounting and walking with the bike?

If the guard dog was kept in one of the outbuildings/barns as has sometimes been stated how on earth could it have heard anything on the opposite side of the house where JB got in?  Particularly if he left the bike near to the entrance gate and crept up to the window out of sight of the outbuildings.

Jeremy Bamber was familiar with both dogs (and they with him) working at the farm during the day, having meals there and using the office. If any of the dogs slept in the woven dog bed in the kitchen they would have recognised him as soon as they saw and/or scented him, giving JB enough time to pacify them should they have started to bark.

Many dogs tend to sleep overnight.  My mother's dogs bark out the windows or by the front door at every car that goes by.  Just hearing a car is enough to make them bark.  They also bark if they see people walk by.  At night they are tired and don't do this. 

I went to my parents' very early the day before Easter to set up the table for Easter. I had to bring 8 extra chairs and put 2 leaves in the table.  The dogs did not bark at my car nor did they bark at me before recognizing me.  When they eventually came downstairs to see what the noises were they didn't bark they simply wagged their tails and greeted me then laid down to rest some more.  I don't know if they were awake or not when I arrived.

Dogs tend to bark moreso during the day and at people they don't recognize.

As you pointed out they could have been sleeping, could have been far away from where he entered and also since they know him they would be unlikely to bark at him if they did encounter him.

There is no reason ast all why the fact they had dogs would scare him from trying to kill them.  The only thing that would keep him from doing so is his conscience.  The notion that he would be too scared to try because dogs might tip them off that he was there is absurd.

Evne if tipped off they know him so would not be overly worried but they would have found him armed anyway and he could simply shoot them then.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #331 on: June 21, 2014, 10:46:56 PM »
I have 8 dogs who bark like maniacs in their kennels at any noise whatsoever! They are immediately on guard and I wouldn't like to be an intruder caught by them (All German Shepherds). However from 100 yards away I could make as much noise as I like and they are silent ... my voice or a barely audible whistle will let them know who it is and there's no problem.

Bamber was seen everyday by those dogs so wouldn't have spooked them in the slightest. During the violent struggle with Neville the dogs would have recognised both men as their masters and almost certainly have hidden away, scared that they themselves were in trouble!

Offline puglove

« Reply #332 on: June 21, 2014, 11:42:35 PM »
I have 8 dogs who bark like maniacs in their kennels at any noise whatsoever! They are immediately on guard and I wouldn't like to be an intruder caught by them (All German Shepherds). However from 100 yards away I could make as much noise as I like and they are silent ... my voice or a barely audible whistle will let them know who it is and there's no problem.

Bamber was seen everyday by those dogs so wouldn't have spooked them in the slightest. During the violent struggle with Neville the dogs would have recognised both men as their masters and almost certainly have hidden away, scared that they themselves were in trouble!

I've got 5 pugs, a Jack and a Chorkie, who collectively yap for England if they hear a leaf fall off a tree. But they recognise the footfall and body shapes of their family members, and don't even raise an eyebrow when we come home late, all noisy from the pub, or open the gate, or when BT dashes out at 3 in the morning when the fox is about.

Crispy was asleep on June's side of the bed and, as Myster has pointed out, the black Lab was on the wrong side of the house to hear Bamber sneaking in to murder his family. QED.

And.....Bamber didn't have to wrap his phone in quilts, or set the answer phone to accept the call he made from WHF. All he had to do was unplug his phone, so it wouldn't ring out. The call would still have gone through.   DURR!!  Gladys!!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #333 on: June 22, 2014, 12:00:01 AM »
As if Bamber's life wasn't shit enough, with the mushy sprouts and all....his chief supporters are Gladys, lookout and susan ingham.

For Christ's sake, do the decent thing and give him his shoelaces back.     8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #334 on: June 22, 2014, 06:39:44 AM »
Need to come here for my regular Sunday morning funny fix... sets me up for the rest of the week!  8(0(*
Wasn't it "Pest" to JB, but "Crispy" to the rest of the family?  >@@(*&)
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #335 on: June 22, 2014, 10:24:06 AM »
Need to come here for my regular Sunday morning funny fix... sets me up for the rest of the week!  8(0(*

At least we agree on something.  Puglove always brings a smile to my face  8@??)(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #336 on: June 22, 2014, 12:09:52 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree. Our normal mild mannered Pugsy with a mountain of wit and a hillock of sarcasm turns into a venom spitting cobra with an elephant standing on her tail every Saturday night! I wonder why!

In vino veritas!  8((()*/

Offline abs

« Reply #337 on: June 22, 2014, 02:23:27 PM »
Save those flirty  8**8:/:   for Johnny Broom... or your long-suffering partner, ummph!  ?>)()<
Can't get over abs not knowing my gender after over two years!  8(8-))

I am so ashamed!  8)><( But it does tell you that I am not sneaky, checking people´s profiles and such! I did now, it says loud and clear MALE! Bet you are hot too!  8(>((

Offline abs

« Reply #338 on: June 22, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »

I think they all called Crispy "the Pest" because it barked so much. Colin refers to it as "the Pest" in his book.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #339 on: June 22, 2014, 02:45:15 PM »
I think they all called Crispy "the Pest" because it barked so much. Colin refers to it as "the Pest" in his book.

Crispy ... another victim of Bamber!
Didn't Bamber have Crispy put down within the month of his murders and before his arrest! Barrstaard!

Offline abs

« Reply #340 on: June 22, 2014, 03:05:02 PM »
Crispy ... another victim of Bamber!
Didn't Bamber have Crispy put down within the month of his murders and before his arrest! Barrstaard!

Ann Eaton had it put down actually.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #341 on: June 22, 2014, 05:20:53 PM »
Ann Eaton had it put down actually.

Where did you get that from please Abs .... I had always understood Bamber had Crispy put down?

Offline abs

« Reply #342 on: June 22, 2014, 05:56:28 PM »
Where did you get that from please Abs .... I had always understood Bamber had Crispy put down?

I am quite sure about this. Jeremy didn´t want Crispy - neither did Ann Eaton, so she took it upon herself to have it put down.
Will try to find the source.

Offline abs

« Reply #343 on: June 22, 2014, 06:49:53 PM »
OK, I was wrong! It was Jeremy who had it put down - according to Ann Eaton. (Her witness statement pages 30 and 31). She says she didn´t like the dog, but Jeremy had it put down. Sorry.  8()-000(

Offline Myster

« Reply #344 on: June 22, 2014, 07:53:18 PM »
I am so ashamed!  8)><( But it does tell you that I am not sneaky, checking people´s profiles and such! I did now, it says loud and clear MALE! Bet you are hot too!  8(>((

... but I want a refund for that abs "abs enhancer" you sold me two years ago, remember!... it didn't work!  ?8)@)-)

http://mindbeingfit.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/fitness-article-the-abs-solute-truth/526676_10150835772159365_710179364_11771826_693670236_n/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.