Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261754 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #540 on: December 30, 2014, 03:47:58 PM »
I would recommend anyone reading MT's posts on the following thread carry out their own research and they will find that he is wrong in his various assertions.  Some of his posts are supported by Lookout.

The pair are claiming all sorts of nonsense. 

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6316.msg278040.html#msg278040

The following is a table I set out and shows the victims' blood, enzyme and protein groups along with the sample found in the silencer.  The blood, enzyme and protein groups all show typical human features.  Those who think the blood sample found in the silencer was in some way connected to animal blood are in fact wrong.

ABO                    PGM                    EAP                     AK                    Hp

Nevill Bamber           O                        PGM1+                EAP BA               AK1                   Hp2-1
June Bamber            A                         PGM1+                EAP BA               AK2-1                Hp2-1
Daniel Caffell            O                        PGM2+1+            EAP B                 AK1                   Hp2
Nicholas Caffell         O                        PGM2+1+           EAP B                 AK1                    Hp2
Sheila Caffell            A                        PGM1+                EAP BA               AK1                    Hp2-1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood In Silencer      A                        Nil                        EAP BA              AK1                    Hp2-1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Boutflour       A                         PGM1+                EAP BA              AK1                     Hp2-1

ABO = Blood Group System

PGM = Phosphoglucomutase (Enzyme) Breaks down quickly outside the body hence blood in silencer was unable to produce a reading

EAP = Erythrocyte Acid Phosphatase (Enzyme)

AK = Adenylate Kinase (Enzyme)

HP = Haptoglobin (Protein)

I'm not surprised that Clappy doesn't understand this - her idea of medicine is slapping a leech on your arse. But Mike shouldn't still be confused, he's been over all of this a hundred times.    8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #541 on: December 30, 2014, 04:09:08 PM »
And the "adverse inferences" (whatever those are) award goes to dishy blonde - Caroline!

Oooh!... that star reminds me of an avatar I've seen somewhere?

Thanks Myster X  8**8:/:  8(0(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #542 on: December 30, 2014, 06:49:15 PM »
Thanks Myster X  8**8:/: 8(0(*
Love the alter-ego avatar!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #543 on: December 30, 2014, 10:53:41 PM »
Love the alter-ego avatar!

Nowt like a bit of reveling  8)--))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #544 on: December 31, 2014, 09:42:11 PM »
I was just looking up some music to take along to a party I am joining shortly.  Feeling a bit nostalgic I thought I would check out the number one hits in 1985 when JB was first incarcerated and found on the Billboard:

Money For Nothing by Dire Straits

followed by

Oh Sheila by Ready For The World

and the Christmas number one in '85:

Say You Say Me by Lionel Richie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_Hot_100_number-one_singles_of_1985

&%+((£

Perhaps I've already had too much to drink  *&*%£

Happy New Year everyone x
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #545 on: December 31, 2014, 10:17:41 PM »
I was just looking up some music to take along to a party I am joining shortly.  Feeling a bit nostalgic I thought I would check out the number one hits in 1985 when JB was first incarcerated and found on the Billboard:

Money For Nothing by Dire Straits

followed by

Oh Sheila by Ready For The World

and the Christmas number one in '85:

Say You Say Me by Lionel Richie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_Hot_100_number-one_singles_of_1985

&%+((£

Perhaps I've already had too much to drink  *&*%£

Happy New Year everyone x

Happy New Year, sweetie.

No party for me, I've spent the last hour watching the BFG with a very angry, stressed-out 4 year old.

Anyhoo. I couldn't help but notice that the blue forum are having a poetry competition. And I love a challenge. This is the best I can do before I take the dogs out.

Stop all the clocks, forget parole,
Prevent Mike from disappearing up his hole.
Silence Lookout and pervy Glad,
Tell Mingham that Prozac isn't so bad.

Let a few old women moan overhead,
And hope to shag him before he's dead,
Put a bit of pepper on his sprout
There is no chance of him getting out.

He is the bad, the wicked, the wrong
The waste of time, the death knell song,
No moon, no stars, no sea or shore,
The world will be sweeter when you are no more.

Cheers, W.H.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #546 on: January 01, 2015, 08:49:44 PM »
Happy New Year, sweetie.

No party for me, I've spent the last hour watching the BFG with a very angry, stressed-out 4 year old.

Anyhoo. I couldn't help but notice that the blue forum are having a poetry competition. And I love a challenge. This is the best I can do before I take the dogs out.

Stop all the clocks, forget parole,
Prevent Mike from disappearing up his hole.
Silence Lookout and pervy Glad,
Tell Mingham that Prozac isn't so bad.

Let a few old women moan overhead,
And hope to shag him before he's dead,
Put a bit of pepper on his sprout
There is no chance of him getting out.

He is the bad, the wicked, the wrong
The waste of time, the death knell song,
No moon, no stars, no sea or shore,
The world will be sweeter when you are no more.

Cheers, W.H.

Happy New Year to you too x

Brilliant poem.  I'm hopeless at that sort of thing.

April/Blue's entry for the poetry competition:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6318.msg278633.html#msg278633

I nominate puglove as winner of the Blue/Red forum poetry competition.  Her poem convinces the reader through its own power.

Well done puglove  8@??)(

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #547 on: January 01, 2015, 10:16:15 PM »
Blue 'n' Red

With Mike they're dead
With John we're led

They have an abudance of dim
We have an enlightened Tim

They have a non-practicing barrister
We have an all rounder in Myster

They have Gladys
By far the maddest

They have Adam's threads; makes them see red
We laugh when they scuttle for their meds

And the knitting circle blethering
They all need tethering

That's Blue 'n' Red

8)-)))

Offline puglove

« Reply #548 on: January 02, 2015, 07:49:28 AM »
Blue 'n' Red

With Mike they're dead
With John we're led

They have an abudance of dim
We have an enlightened Tim

They have a non-practicing barrister
We have an all rounder in Myster

They have Gladys
By far the maddest

They have Adam's threads; makes them see red
We laugh when they scuttle for their meds

And the knitting circle blethering
They all need tethering

That's Blue 'n' Red

8)-)))

@)(++(*   8@??)(   @)(++(*   8@??)(   @)(++(*   8@??)(

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #549 on: January 02, 2015, 03:22:03 PM »

@)(++(*   8@??)(   @)(++(*   8@??)(   @)(++(*   8@??)(

Cheers  8((()*/ 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #550 on: January 02, 2015, 03:30:05 PM »
FAO Bluies

I think you will find the person you are debating was a Chris Nevill who after the tragedy spent a night or two at WHF in a camper van with PE to safeguard it.  CN was a relative of NB's - a nephew I believe from New Zealand - who I also believe  put JB up when he visited New Zealand.  I'm unsure whether he was already in the UK at the time of the tragedy or he came over upon learning about it.

I will dig out AE's WS but it would be helpful if the lot of you could concentrate and pay more attention to save me having to do all the donkey work all the time.  I don't have special powers, contrary to popular belief,  8(>(( I just work hard at reading the material and re-reading and re-reading.   *&(+(+

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline Caroline

« Reply #552 on: January 02, 2015, 03:53:16 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=3110

Thanks for that! Which goes to show that Fraser Bell and Christoper Nevill are being confused and still laves the question as to who drove the trailer back to WHF on the night before the murders.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #553 on: January 02, 2015, 04:06:08 PM »
Thanks for that! Which goes to show that Fraser Bell and Christoper Nevill are being confused and still laves the question as to who drove the trailer back to WHF on the night before the murders.

No idea!  I don't understand the relevance of the "last trailer"?

It appears from AE's WS as follows that CN is a cousin of NB's.  I was wondering if he was a nephew ie one of NB's sister's sons.  I believe one or both of NB's sisters died in mysterious circumstances?  Wow I've obviously spent too much time reading Tubby Tesco's posts 8)><(  I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist  8)><(

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=3094

Offline puglove

« Reply #554 on: January 02, 2015, 04:13:08 PM »
No idea!  I don't understand the relevance of the "last trailer"?

It appears from AE's WS as follows that CN is a cousin of NB's.  I was wondering if he was a nephew ie one of NB's sister's sons.  I believe one or both of NB's sisters died in mysterious circumstances?  Wow I've obviously spent too much time reading Tubby Tesco's posts 8)><(  I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist  8)><(

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=3094

CN was Ralph's mother's brother's son.