Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Kevin Craigie and the Joint enterprise murder of Kenneth Rothwell in 1990.

Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.

(1/15) > >>

John:

--- Quote from: Joanne on July 02, 2012, 08:20:36 AM ---I wonder how many of the comments at the bottom of that Inside Time report were done by Kevin.
I want to mail all the different e-mail addresses but I can't be bothered with antagonising him.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't bother.   He is hawking his book around the publishers at the moment, I had one of them contact me through twitter so I had to put him straight about our dear Kevin.

Joanne:
The guy never ever stops does he.
  8(8-))

Harvey:

--- Quote from: John on July 02, 2012, 08:33:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joanne on July 02, 2012, 08:20:36 AM ---I wonder how many of the comments at the bottom of that Inside Time report were done by Kevin.
I want to mail all the different e-mail addresses but I can't be bothered with antagonising him.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't bother.   He is hawking his book around the publishers at the moment, I had one of them contact me through twitter so I had to put him straight about our dear Kevin.

--- End quote ---

Morning gang!!!    Whats his book about excatly??   Has anyone seen a draft copy??   8-)(--)

Joanne:
I saw parts of it earlier in the year, Kevin up to about 11 years old.
The book "It's all about me". It's how badly he's been treated and poor me. And how naughty he can be.

realtruth:
I have 5 chapters,he asked me to edit for him.

The life and times of Kevin  8()-000( please don't ask!
Great insight to his psyche point I knew he wasn't all he proposed to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version