Author Topic: Moderation queries.  (Read 92460 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Moderation queries.
« Reply #420 on: April 15, 2022, 12:24:08 PM »
I suggest you draw a line under this discussion now. I have, I think, made it clear enough that I am not and will not be answerable to you in any way shape or form. Perhaps your time would be better spent in  reflecting on the abuse you seem to have become accustomed to aiming at me and which needs to cease in future.
I deny abusing you.  I have not called you names such as "pleb", nor have I told you that no one gives a shit about your views, to shut up or to wind your neck in and that you have been well and truly owned.  Now THAT is abuse.  Perhaps the problem is your understanding of what constitutes abuse?  Your failure to remove such posts only serves as encouragement for more abuse between members IMO.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 01:22:58 PM by Swertigo Virl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #421 on: April 15, 2022, 12:36:57 PM »
During this month (15 days) you have posted that I'm biased, hypocritical, obsessive, dishonest, narcissistic, pretentious, silly, facetious and a conspiracy theorist. In addition to that, many of your posts to me have been designed to goad.

Your surprise and resentment at finally receiving a warning suggests to me that I have been far too lenient in allowing you to abuse me as you have.

an example of where you twist the truth.  I have reviewed my posts to you and would like to take this one exmple where you claimed I abused you by calling you silly and facetious.  This is the post I made:

"So now you're reduced to making silly facetious comments".

in reply to you post below:

Quote from: G-Unit on April 11, 2022, 11:54:14 AM
Perhaps their friend thought that leaving small children home alone in an unlocked apartment every night was what anxious and caring parents do?

Now clearly to any right-minded person you were being facetious.  My comment was about your post.  Do you consider my comment "So now you're reduced to making silly facetious comments" to be personal abuse?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #422 on: April 15, 2022, 03:38:44 PM »
All members are requested to keep comments civil and to the point. There is no need whatsoever to post nasty or spiteful responses.

Happy Easter to all  8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #423 on: April 15, 2022, 04:08:03 PM »
All members are requested to keep comments civil and to the point. There is no need whatsoever to post nasty or spiteful responses.

Happy Easter to all  8((()*/
Happy Easter John, let's hope that in future nasty spiteful posts like the General's will be removed promptly when attention is drawn to them rather than deliberately allowed to remain as in this case.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #424 on: October 06, 2022, 07:29:28 AM »
Just want to ask: is it now ok to make a statement of fact about someone without providing any evidence to back it up?  Eg:  “I know x was paid for an interview to the media”.   I mean, we could all start making all sorts of unsubstantiated claims of fact about individuals couldn’t we?  Is that to be tolerated?