Author Topic: Maddie cops seek yet more cash  (Read 51971 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Maddie cops seek yet more cash
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2020, 05:49:36 PM »
Because they have differing priorities.
What’s the Portuguese priority in this case?  Protecting one of their own maybe?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2020, 05:52:13 PM »
What’s the Portuguese priority in this case?  Protecting one of their own maybe?

From what?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2020, 05:52:17 PM »

Yes - you never know they may find another barmaid to interview.
If she has relevant information what would be wrong with that, or do you think barmaids should not be involved in police investigations?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2020, 05:53:17 PM »

From what?
Being id’ed as the dead guy who ran over Madeleine maybe?  Just trying to work out what the heck Angelo’s going on about tbh.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2020, 06:17:22 PM »
He did..he wrote s book and made s documentary which proved beyond doubt he hadn't got a clue

Book still stands though D - its not banned there for all to read

Offline kizzy

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2020, 06:21:29 PM »
If she has relevant information what would be wrong with that, or do you think barmaids should not be involved in police investigations?

How long and how much did it take to find her - did it do any good is the question.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2020, 06:22:30 PM »

Book still stands though D - its not banned there for all to read

I don't think it's that important now

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2020, 06:32:31 PM »

How long and how much did it take to find her - did it do any good is the question.
no idea.

Offline barrier

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2020, 06:33:50 PM »

Shouldn't have taken 9 yrs,she's been there since 2007,no hurry it seeems.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2020, 06:45:10 PM »
Shouldn't have taken 9 yrs,she's been there since 2007,no hurry it seeems.
If Madeleine was abducted chances are it was by someone local who still lives in the area so why would you think it ludicrous or contemptible that the Met, as part of their investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance would want to interview or re-interview people from PdL? 

Offline barrier

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2020, 06:50:51 PM »
If Madeleine was abducted chances are it was by someone local who still lives in the area so why would you think it ludicrous or contemptible that the Met, as part of their investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance would want to interview or re-interview people from PdL?
£12 million for that! and please sir can I have more,wonder who plays Bumble at the HO.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2020, 07:00:36 PM »
£12 million for that! and please sir can I have more,wonder who plays Bumble at the HO.
You think £12m was spent on interviewing one barmaid?  OK, interesting logic, or lack of it.  Has it been confirmed to you that this interview shed no light on Madeleine’s disappearance?  Just wondering how you know so much about the apparent failure of Op Grange.  Are you  part of the team?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2020, 09:59:03 PM »
They may need more money to investigate Holly's theory...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Admin

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2020, 11:02:16 PM »
They may need more money to investigate Holly's theory...

The problem for SY is that they either ask for more money or have to account for that already spent.  The former being much simpler given they have totally failed to solve the case or provide any sustainable leads.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2020, 11:34:01 PM »
The problem for SY is that they either ask for more money or have to account for that already spent.  The former being much simpler given they have totally failed to solve the case or provide any sustainable leads.
Looks like Admin’ s being kept abreast of Op Grange’s failures too.  So many people on here with the inside track, it’s quite amazing.