Author Topic: The Melsonby Post Office murder  (Read 6043 times)

Offline Neil Wilby

The Melsonby Post Office murder
« on: October 27, 2020, 10:52:47 PM »
In 2010, Robin Garbutt murdered his wife, Diana, the postmistress in Melsonby, North Yorkshire. This year alone, the Garbutt innocence claim has been featured on network television (ITV and BBC), in The Metro, The Private Eye, a host of local and regional newspapers and on The Justice Gap website.

This publicity followed a third application to the CCRC and a linking of the case to the Post Office Horizon scandal.

Since January, 2020, I have written over 40,000 words in a series of articles of my website. They can be viewed via this link: https://neilwilby.com/tag/robin-garbutt/

They have not been popular with the Garbutt campaigners, that can be said with certainty.

Feedback, information, comment, opinion welcome. Thank you.

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Melsonby Post Office murder
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 05:22:49 PM »
Diana Garbutt was murdered - by her husband Robin Garbutt - not the ‘Melsonby Post Office’
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Neil Wilby

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 03:15:56 PM »
Following a press statement I received last week from the CCRC, an update on the case has been published on my website. The murderer's family remain in denial and have not updated their supporters with the fact that a Provisional Statement of Reasons, in response to the third CCRC application, was issued in October, 2021. Full story here:

http://neilwilby.com/2022/02/17/another-setback-for-post-office-murderer/

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Offline Common sense

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 12:54:05 PM »
Many Thanks Neil.

An excellent series of articles that exposes a police investigation that should raise questions but more importantly highlighting why proper scrutiny of the facts is kryptonite to many alleged MOJ campaigns.

Bravo.   

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 12:23:50 AM »
Will Dupe Eleanor Shaikh’s Tweets About Dangerous & Manipulative Killer Robin Garbutt Finally Raise Red Flags With The Horizon Post Office Inquiry (Part 11)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/03/29/will-dupe-eleanor-shaikhs-tweets-about-dangerous-manipulative-killer-robin-garbutt-finally-raise-red-flags-with-the-horizon-post-office-inquiry-part-11/