Author Topic: Met officer arrested in connection with missing Sarah Everard.  (Read 20622 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Met officer arrested in connection with missing Sarah Everard.
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2021, 05:18:35 PM »

It's a shame they're not handling this like a German investigation by declaring him guilty already.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2021, 05:41:25 PM »
Media reports say that she was recorded by a door bell camera as she passed by.
Just shows how modern day surveillance is much more that street cameras.

Just imagine how useful such technology might have been in PDL back in 2007 had it been around at the time.

That technology definitely gives evidence of Sarah's route and the time when she walked it ~ good on either an informed member of the public who knew what Sarah looked like and what she was wearing either because of police appeals or a police officer doing door to door enquiries as part of his job.

The police in PDL missed one of the few CCTV cameras which might have confirmed a witness sighting ~ and it appears that lack of official publicity may have distracted the witnesses who didn't realise they might have had valuable information until a fortnight after the event. the event.

Technology has progressed but that counts for nothing if it is ignored; it is available and hopefully on this occasion it will enable answers.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2021, 05:53:24 PM »
Interesting side issue of indecent exposure. Why raise this at the same time as murder?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2021, 06:24:38 PM »
Interesting side issue of indecent exposure. Why raise this at the same time as murder?
Perhaps it only came to light as a result of this investigation?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2021, 06:25:23 PM »
It's a shame they're not handling this like a German investigation by declaring him guilty already.
It’s a shame you have nothing sensible to add to the conversation.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2021, 06:29:27 PM »
It’s a shame you have nothing sensible to add to the conversation.

Well I thought I made a valid point myself.

The difference in policing methods between the two forces are quite striking.

One has gathered evidence against & has arrested & is questioning their suspect on suspicion.

The other force said "this mans guilty' then did nothing about it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2021, 07:01:54 PM »
Unconfirmed reports that her body has been found. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2021, 07:07:34 PM »
Well I thought I made a valid point myself.

The difference in policing methods between the two forces are quite striking.

One has gathered evidence against & has arrested & is questioning their suspect on suspicion.

The other force said "this mans guilty' then did nothing about it.
How about you park your grievances against the German police and bring them up on the relevant thread?  Show some respect. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2021, 07:09:28 PM »
How about you park your grievances against the German police and bring them up on the relevant thread?  Show some respect.

How should I go about showing respect IYO?

Should I be posting thoughts & prayers?

Will that make everything ok?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2021, 08:16:55 PM »
How should I go about showing respect IYO?

Should I be posting thoughts & prayers?

Will that make everything ok?
Just not being a complete bellend will suffice, thanks.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2021, 08:19:10 PM »
Just not being a complete bellend will suffice, thanks.

Roughly 150,000 people die on planet earth each day, I simply don't have enough time in the day to express my sympathy for all of them.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2021, 08:21:14 PM »
Human remains found in the search for Sarah Everard, now confirmed.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2021, 08:22:51 PM »
Roughly 150,000 people die on planet earth each day, I simply don't have enough time in the day to express my sympathy for all of them.
I didn’t ask you to express sympathy, just to show some respect, but this is obvious beyond you and just presenting you with another opportunity to troll my posts.  Henceforth I am ignoring all posts you make on this thread. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2021, 10:37:51 PM »

I'm finding it slightly odd that the police are saying they have found what 'appears to be' human remains....

Either they're incredibly stupid & can't tell a dead animal from a human, or this poor woman's body has been very severely dismembered.

Offline jassi

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2021, 09:16:32 AM »
I'm finding it slightly odd that the police are saying they have found what 'appears to be' human remains....

Either they're incredibly stupid & can't tell a dead animal from a human, or this poor woman's body has been very severely dismembered.

A third option ( unlikely) is that is the remains of a much older body.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future