Author Topic: Met officer arrested in connection with missing Sarah Everard.  (Read 20627 times)

Offline patb

Re: Met officer arrested in connection with missing Sarah Everard.
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2021, 03:46:20 PM »
They vary, modern cars carry much more information than the older ones.  the black estate seized by the Police looks like a SEAT Exeo. Its not a fully integrated system so it could be removed and binned.

PS looks like the Police are now formally searching the old family garage premises in Dover. The body has been found and they have the 2 cars and searched the house. I'm wondering if they are being 100% thorough or is there something specific they are looking for.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 04:02:08 PM by patb »

Offline jassi

« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2021, 04:07:19 PM »
An alternative is that they haven't got the evidence they were expecting.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline patb

« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2021, 04:17:03 PM »
The garage location is more useful if you want to go back and retrieve something. If you want to dispose of evidence forever, then NOT the garage. We mentioned "escalation" but, on consideration, that assumes that he has not committed other previous crimes.

PS there seems to be some confusion on social media (not helped by poor reporting) re the indecent exposure allegation. Was the allegation directly at him (ie was he identified at that time) or was there an allegation against an unidentified male with an ongoing investigation and he was identified during the kidnap investigation?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 04:30:53 PM by patb »

Offline jassi

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2021, 04:37:45 PM »
The garage location is more useful if you want to go back and retrieve something. If you want to dispose of evidence forever, then NOT the garage. We mentioned "escalation" but, on consideration, that assumes that he has not committed other previous crimes.

PS there seems to be some confusion on social media (not helped by poor reporting) re the indecent exposure allegation. Was the allegation directly at him (ie was he identified at that time) or was there an allegation against an unidentified male with an ongoing investigation and he was identified during the kidnap investigation?

As it was reported as a drive-in venue, presumably the company would have recorded the car number plate.
Not very clever for a policemen.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline patb

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2021, 04:41:45 PM »
Yes but was he allowed to carry on working with an indecent exposure allegation against him or had he still to be indentified at the time of the kidnapping? Clear as mud from the media

Offline jassi

« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2021, 04:56:09 PM »
Yes but was he allowed to carry on working with an indecent exposure allegation against him or had he still to be indentified at the time of the kidnapping? Clear as mud from the media

yes, and the fact that 2 officers dealing with the incident have been reported to the police complaints doesn't help, either.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2021, 05:47:37 PM »
As it was reported as a drive-in venue, presumably the company would have recorded the car number plate.
Not very clever for a policemen.
I don’t think he’s the sharpest knife in the drawer.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Geordie

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2021, 07:01:19 PM »
They vary, modern cars carry much more information than the older ones.  the black estate seized by the Police looks like a SEAT Exeo. Its not a fully integrated system so it could be removed and binned.

It is being claimed that a hire car was used in the abduction of Sarah and the same car was recorded on a motorists dashcam and then later tracked using VNP software on the route that was taken. This would involve possible photographs being taken along the route.

This would correlate to a clip on CCTV in which is was claimed showed a person with long hair trying to exit a car from the rear seat at traffic lights. It was certainly not a black car, possibly silver/grey. Unfortunately if Sarah was sat in the rear seat of the hire car she may not show up on traffic cameras.

I expect the police have seized this vehicle.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2021, 07:46:43 PM »

Not sure about that but it is being reported that a team of detectives had him under surveillance some days before the arrest in the hope that he would lead them inadvertently to Sarah alive or her remains. Rather than arouse the suspects suspicions that they were onto him, he was allowed to continue to work as an armed officer.

Under those circumstances it would seem likely that the rest of his armed team were told to observe him, for his own safety and members of the public.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2021, 09:25:43 PM »
Charged.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2021, 09:45:31 PM »
Charged.

I was just about to ask if anyone was sure he had done it.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2021, 09:53:06 PM »
Yes he has been charged with murder.

Now that he has been charged it could be difficult for in UK make comment until the trial over, or we can be charged with contempt. Different in America I know.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2021, 10:00:44 PM »
Yes he has been charged with murder.

Now that he has been charged it could be difficult for in UK make comment until the trial over, or we can be charged with contempt. Different in America I know.

Just have a care about what you say.  At the moment he is Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2021, 07:58:07 AM »
He seems determined to injure himself, so he'll need watching if they want to try him. I'm wondering if there's more to be found out about this man.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #119 on: March 13, 2021, 08:58:18 AM »
He seems determined to injure himself, so he'll need watching if they want to try him. I'm wondering if there's more to be found out about this man.
Of course there’s more to be found out about him, what an odd observation. imo