Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55369 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2022, 10:43:12 AM »
If this is an independent MWT production, it matters little which channel airs it - IMO

There may be much to criticise in this yet to be seen documentary series but belittling the channel that's going to show it seems pretty pointless to me.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2022, 10:48:47 AM »
Is there something wrong with Channel 5 as a medium for airing this latest chapter ?

It pours scorn on their beloved paedo abductor ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2022, 11:11:35 AM »
Chortle.
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/sep/16/i-spent-a-week-watching-channel-5-so-you-dont-have-to

A piece like that could be written about any channel. I watch BBC2 a lot, and they're obsessed with gardens. I prefer that to the countless Covid updates and pointless interviews with politicians on BBC1. For inanity we have ITV and CH4. The discerning viewer can always find something somewhere to suit them. I don't think many stay on one channel all the time.

The value of the programme lies in it's content, not which channel it's on.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2022, 11:13:46 AM »
It pours scorn on their beloved paedo abductor ?

You would think that they’d be cockahoop that Madeleine may still be alive and hasn’t been abducted and killed by a vicious paedophile….but no it would appear not.

Odd people.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2022, 11:16:49 AM »
You would think that they’d be cockahoop that Madeleine may still be alive and hasn’t been abducted and killed by a vicious paedophile….but no it would appear not.

Odd people.

Ah but such a solution would vindicate McCann, which appears all-important.

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2022, 11:17:53 AM »

Odd people.

Of course we would all love maddie to be alive but realists have to face reality....your reasoning is way off if you think we want the worst to be true.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2022, 11:18:46 AM »
Ah but such a solution would vindicate McCann, which appears all-important.

IMO

Justice is whats important

Offline barrier

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2022, 11:21:35 AM »
Of course we would all love maddie to be alive but realists have to face reality....your reasoning is way off if you think we want the worst to be true.

Whilst its all speculation, you have to admit if true its give no credibility to Wolters and dare say you for the trust you put in him. I think its shows just why CB has not been questioned or charged the concrete has never set.
Still its a new talking point should it hit the screen soon.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2022, 11:27:20 AM »

Whilst its all speculation, you have to admit if true its give no credibility to Wolters and dare say you for the trust you put in him. I think its shows just why CB has not been questioned or charged the concrete has never set.

If it was true it would. I thought you gave little credibilty to the rag tops.
To me the whole areticle is preposterous. First it says the case will crumble..then it says thew findings will raise doubts...which is it.
This is what the paper issaying...hearsay....

Im  more than happy to admit im wrong if that was the case but its not....as you and others will find out.

Offline barrier

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2022, 11:31:15 AM »
If it was true it would. I thought you gave little credibilty to the rag tops.
To me the whole areticle is preposterous. First it says the case will crumble..then it says thew findings will raise doubts...which is it.
This is what the paper issaying...hearsay....

Im  more than happy to admit im wrong if that was the case but its not....as you and others will find out.

I don't but its a report of an upcoming tv programme not an investigative piece from a hack.

In red, hang onto that dream.

Offline Lace

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2022, 11:37:52 AM »

Odd people.

No one would want Madeleine to have been abducted and killed by a vicious Paedophile.  Wolter'

s however seems to think she has been.  Are we supposed to ignore what he says and the evidence he presents? 

You are the odd one if you think anyone would want Madeleine to have suffered at the hands of a Paedophile.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2022, 11:41:52 AM »
I don't but its a report of an upcoming tv programme not an investigative piece from a hack.

In red, hang onto that dream.

its a report...not the wrds of MWT. No mention on his twitter page. We need to see what MWT says first before getting excited

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2022, 12:07:27 PM »

I don’t think anyone WANTS the worst to be true but if it clears the parents c’est la vie.

Madeleine is now but a bit player in her own tragedy.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2022, 12:08:47 PM »
I see the Mail and the Sun are now reporting it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2022, 12:09:52 PM »
I don’t think anyone WANTS the worst to be true but if it clears the parents c’est la vie.

Madeleine is now but a bit player in her own tragedy.

You may think Madeleine is only a bit player.....I and others certainly dont