Author Topic: How credible are Martin Grimes claims  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Mr Gray

How credible are Martin Grimes claims
« on: October 03, 2022, 04:51:21 PM »

Two claims

first he says he was not aware that the renault belonged to the McCanns
second he claimed Eddie had never made a false positive alert.

The first i find hard to beleive and the scond he cannot possibly know..

what does that say for the rest of his claims

Offline Eleanor

Re: How credible are Martin Grimes claims
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 09:23:47 AM »

It was the only car in the parking lot that contained Poster of Missing Madeleine.  Impossible to miss.

The rest of my opinion of Martin Grime is unprintable.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 10:11:27 AM »
It was the only car in the parking lot that contained Poster of Missing Madeleine.  Impossible to miss.

The rest of my opinion of Martin Grime is unprintable.

A poster doesn't identify whose car it is.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 10:19:41 AM »
Yes but wasn't the key to the car marked - somewhere entirely different [away from the car]

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 10:49:42 AM »
Yes but wasn't the key to the car marked - somewhere entirely different [away from the car]

If you know that much - you know the forensically proven reason for the key being "marked" had absolutely nothing to do with Madeleine.
Then again sadly, maybe you don't.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2022, 11:13:20 AM »
If you know that much - you know the forensically proven reason for the key being "marked" had absolutely nothing to do with Madeleine.
Then again sadly, maybe you don't.

Why sadly.

Budget rental company.
In order to confirm that the dog had effectively 'marked' the car key, that was found in the
map/glove pocket on the side of the driver's door, at 04h13, that key was retrieved from the car
and concealed in a place far distant from the vehicle on parking level -3 of the underground car
park.
At 04h14, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
System where the car key had been concealed beneath the sand.
At 04h50, a new inspection was performed by Eddy on the parking level -4 where the above car
key was concealed in an area far distant from the vehicle.
At 04h51, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
... the present document has been duly signed:

2189 Results of Eddie's search in zones near ap

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2022, 11:43:21 AM »
Why sadly.

Budget rental company.
In order to confirm that the dog had effectively 'marked' the car key, that was found in the
map/glove pocket on the side of the driver's door, at 04h13, that key was retrieved from the car
and concealed in a place far distant from the vehicle on parking level -3 of the underground car
park.
At 04h14, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
At 04h50, a new inspection was performed by Eddy on the parking level -4 where the above car
key was concealed in an area far distant from the vehicle.
At 04h51, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
... the present document has been duly signed:

2189 Results of Eddie's search in zones near ap

I know the significance of the "marking" of the key fob and I understand the forensic lab's assessment.

I really think you are displaying great ignorance of the conclusions.  And I truly find it sad that you seem to be unaware of that
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2022, 11:56:52 AM »
A poster doesn't identify whose car it is.
LOL.  Yes, 'm sure it wouldn't have had any influence whatsoever on the handler - a carpark full of cars and he knows one of them is a car driven by the McCanns.  He also knows (if he has had any prior passing interest in this case) that they have been driving around Portugal in a Renault Megane.  Low and behold there in the car park is a Renault Megane plastered in "Find Madeleine" posters but how on earth would he know it was the McCanns car?  Gimme a break!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2022, 12:18:30 PM »
I know the significance of the "marking" of the key fob and I understand the forensic lab's assessment.

I really think you are displaying great ignorance of the conclusions.  And I truly find it sad that you seem to be unaware of that

Well, how sad is that post?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2022, 12:46:39 PM »
LOL.  Yes, 'm sure it wouldn't have had any influence whatsoever on the handler - a carpark full of cars and he knows one of them is a car driven by the McCanns.  He also knows (if he has had any prior passing interest in this case) that they have been driving around Portugal in a Renault Megane.  Low and behold there in the car park is a Renault Megane plastered in "Find Madeleine" posters but how on earth would he know it was the McCanns car?  Gimme a break!

"The vehicles, of which I did not know the owner details, were parked on an empty floor with 20-30 feMet between each...When passing a vehicle I now know to be hired and in the possession of the McCann family"
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Grime screened the vehicles on 6th of August. He had not been informed who they were associated with. When he wrote the above report he knew that the car his dogs alerted to was hired and was being used by the McCanns. The significant word is 'know'. He may have suspected, guessed or deduced anything, but he didn't know.

Whatever he may have suspected, guessed or deduced, his dog alerted, and that was not in his control.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2022, 12:52:52 PM »
"The vehicles, of which I did not know the owner details, were parked on an empty floor with 20-30 feMet between each...When passing a vehicle I now know to be hired and in the possession of the McCann family"

Grime screened the vehicles on 6th of August. He had not been informed who they were associated with. When he wrote the above report he knew that the car his dogs alerted to was hired and was being used by the McCanns. The significant word is 'know'. He may have suspected, guessed or deduced anything, but he didn't know.

Whatever he may have suspected, guessed or deduced, his dog alerted, and that was not in his control.
Oh dear.  Semantics again.  What an utterly pathetic defence of the obviously indefensible. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2022, 01:02:35 PM »
Oh dear.  Semantics again.  What an utterly pathetic defence of the obviously indefensible.

What an utterly pathetic defense of your unfounded assertions.

"These days, you're likely to hear someone accuse a debate partner of "just arguing semantics," which, if you think about it, means their debate partner is "just arguing about meaning," which you would think is, like, the point of arguing in the first place?..."'It's just semantics' is a common retort people use when arguing their point. What they mean is that their argument or opinion is more valid than the other person's."
https://people.howstuffworks.com/semantics.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2022, 01:23:36 PM »

The significant word is... Now..

If he didn't realise its a good job he's a dog handler because he'd be a cr*p detective

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2022, 01:27:50 PM »
What an utterly pathetic defense of your unfounded assertions.

"These days, you're likely to hear someone accuse a debate partner of "just arguing semantics," which, if you think about it, means their debate partner is "just arguing about meaning," which you would think is, like, the point of arguing in the first place?..."'It's just semantics' is a common retort people use when arguing their point. What they mean is that their argument or opinion is more valid than the other person's."
https://people.howstuffworks.com/semantics.htm
What unfounded assertions? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2022, 01:30:26 PM »
The significant word is... Now..

If he didn't realise its a good job he's a dog handler because he'd be a cr*p detective
It makes you wonder why he felt the need to make the claim that he didn’t know the car plastered in Madeleine posters was the McCanns’ in the first place.  Methink the Dog Handler doth protest too much.