Author Topic: How credible are Martin Grimes claims  (Read 3429 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: How credible are Martin Grimes claims
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2022, 06:24:48 PM »
you’re missing the point completely but never mind.

I’m not and you know it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2022, 06:32:30 PM »
What did Grimes have to gain? He already had the gig…and any publicity that was generated by it for his new venture. In fact the alerts without forensic corroboration ( which Grime would know wouldn’t be forthcoming if the alerts were manufactured) would have harmed rather than helped his new venture.

It simply doesn’t make sense.

It seems there are some people who are so significant in this case that countless hours have been devoted over the last 15 years to discrediting them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2022, 06:40:50 PM »
I’m not and you know it.
Rubbish and you know it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2022, 06:42:08 PM »
It seems there are some people who are so significant in this case that countless hours have been devoted over the last 15 years to discrediting them.
Grime and his dogs are completely and utterly irrelevant now, but we have to talk about something and one of you moderators must have authorised this thread so…
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2022, 08:09:45 PM »
Grime and his dogs are completely and utterly irrelevant now, but we have to talk about something and one of you moderators must have authorised this thread so…

Fifteen years of moaning about something that's irrelevant.........
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2022, 08:12:09 PM »
Fifteen years of moaning about something that's irrelevant.........
I’m not moaning.  Anyway, how is it any worse than  spending 15 years moaning about child neglect and  trying to discredit the statements of the McCanns and their friends? 

Online Eleanor

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2022, 08:18:49 PM »
I’m not moaning.  Anyway, how is it any worse than  spending 15 years moaning about child neglect and  trying to discredit the statements of the McCanns and their friends?

Gunit's twisted logic again.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2022, 08:25:57 PM »

What did Grime know? We don't know. We know that the McCann children were left home alone though, her parents admitted it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2022, 09:25:56 PM »

I'm interested in the truth.. You should admire that

I have a lot of doubts about Grime and the alerts... All based on facts.

I've said before and it's 100 % true... If the dogs are as good as Grime made out they were.... Then 100 % Maddie died in the apartment and the McCanns covered it up... No doubt... But Grime now says Eddie was not a reliable cadaver dog..... My opinion.. Based on evidence... Alerts total and complete BS

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2022, 09:31:24 PM »
Let's look at the facts... Since 2007..what has Grime and his alerts contributed to the justice system... 15 years
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 09:33:33 PM by Mr Gray »

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2022, 09:33:54 PM »

Well, I'm far from convinced D'Andre Lane wasn't carjacked by child abducting black guys.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2022, 09:35:22 PM »
According to amaral.. Grime and his dogs solved 200 cases before 2007...since..bu**er all lol

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2022, 09:36:14 PM »
What did Grime know? We don't know. We know that the McCann children were left home alone though, her parents admitted it.
Do you know what the McCanns know? No. This is a really silly argument.  Let’s get back on track.  How credible are Grime’s claims?  He claimed not to know that the Megane covered in Madeleine stickers was the McCanns.  Is that credible?  Not to any reasonable  person, no.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2022, 09:41:15 PM »
Well, I'm far from convinced D'Andre Lane wasn't carjacked by child abducting black guys.

Why.. Because Grimes dog barked at the only car that had a child seat in... Or because all the evidence points to Lane being guilty.. Come on.. You're a clever bloke.. Lane would have been convicted without grime and his performing dog... Bark if you sgree

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2022, 09:47:03 PM »
Why.. Because Grimes dog barked at the only car that had a child seat in... Or because all the evidence points to Lane being guilty.. Come on.. You're a clever bloke.. Lane would have been convicted without grime and his performing dog... Bark if you sgree

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/martin-grime-9724a78

Very impressive.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?