Author Topic: As we approach 2023, have we learned anything new?  (Read 15057 times)

Offline barrier

Re: As we approach 2023, have we learned anything new?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2023, 01:03:46 PM »
Perhaps they've finally realised they were flogging a dead horse that would have been better ignored.

Has there been any further change at the ECHR ?

How it is at the moment, the 3 months ran out on the 20th Dec, whether its been appealed or its not been updated because of the holidays will become as clear as mud in the new year.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 01:07:22 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2023, 01:05:58 PM »
We have two choices imo. We either agree with you, that we don't know enough to decide or we accept what the McCanns and SY say and go along with the stranger abduction.

The Germans seemed very confident that they were on the right track, but so far have not been able to bring charges. Imo the longer that continues the less likely it becomes.

At least the pursuit of Amaral by the McCanns seems to be finally at an end and he can relax now.

What about Amaral's pursuit of The McCanns?  But then I don't suppose that you have anything to say about that.

Offline barrier

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2023, 01:11:59 PM »
What about Amaral's pursuit of The McCanns? 

Is there one ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2023, 01:14:05 PM »
They had 3 months to appeal, can't remember the exact date of the judgement though. A source said, at the time of the verdict, that they were considering their options.
I can't imagine them declining to appeal.

Exceptional circumstances have to be met, what ever they are.

https://www.echr.coe.int/documents/convention_eng.pdf
Section 43.1

1. Within a period of three months from the date of the judgment
of the Chamber, any party to the case may, in exceptional cases,
request that the case be referred to the Grand Chamber.

Offline jassi

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2023, 01:16:48 PM »
Exceptional circumstances have to be met, what ever they are.

https://www.echr.coe.int/documents/convention_eng.pdf
Section 43.1

1. Within a period of three months from the date of the judgment
of the Chamber, any party to the case may, in exceptional cases,
request that the case be referred to the Grand Chamber.

Ah well there you have it. Without doubt McCann would considered their case to be exceptional
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2023, 02:20:17 PM »
We have two choices imo. We either agree with you, that we don't know enough to decide or we accept what the McCanns and SY say and go along with the stranger abduction.

The Germans seemed very confident that they were on the right track, but so far have not been able to bring charges. Imo the longer that continues the less likely it becomes.

At least the pursuit of Amaral by the McCanns seems to be finally at an end and he can relax now.
Your last sentence tends to suggest that the wellbeing of Amaral is still a concern of yours.  I thought he was best forgotten about?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2023, 02:21:43 PM »
Ah well there you have it. Without doubt McCann would considered their case to be exceptional
I thought they made it clear they weren’t appealing the judgement?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2023, 02:25:21 PM »

It’s not just the McCanns and thr Met who believe Madeleine was abducted you know.  Have you heard of the BKA?  They think Christian Bruckner abducted and murdered her.  The Portuguese seem to have gone along with this view too as he is currently the only arguido in the case.  Even MWT thinks Madeleine was taken by a stranger.  How do you account for this large number of wrong-headed experts and authorities all of whom seem to have thoroughly discounted the idea that the McCanns were involved?  It must really do your head in.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2023, 02:31:55 PM »
Is it possible to learn anything new if one has a mind in an hermetically sealed chamber?  Going by the content of the posts for 2023 so far, I think there are members here who will never shake off the confines of their belief in the portrayal of events circa 2007.
All quite sad really.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2023, 02:40:51 PM »
Is it possible to learn anything new if one has a mind in an hermetically sealed chamber?  Going by the content of the posts for 2023 so far, I think there are members here who will never shake off the confines of their belief in the portrayal of events circa 2007.
All quite sad really.

No chance.  No matter what happens or what is proven.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2023, 02:45:45 PM »
It’s not just the McCanns and thr Met who believe Madeleine was abducted you know.  Have you heard of the BKA?  They think Christian Bruckner abducted and murdered her.  The Portuguese seem to have gone along with this view too as he is currently the only arguido in the case.  Even MWT thinks Madeleine was taken by a stranger.  How do you account for this large number of wrong-headed experts and authorities all of whom seem to have thoroughly discounted the idea that the McCanns were involved?  It must really do your head in.

I think you are preaching to the unconvertable.  Conspiracy theorists are quite obdurate.  Real evidence is no use to them if there is a good going myth to be perpetrated.

The problem they have at present is that the majority of the real world where EVIDENCE still has some currency, is looking at them askance.
Don't forget they have witnessed the flagrant interference into evidence in a murder case investigation. Few are sympathetic to conduct such as that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2023, 02:53:01 PM »

What is getting to me is the sheer desperation of them trying-trying-trying, when they quite patently do not have a leg to stand on.
At the moment the ball is quite firmly in the BKA court.  They are the guys with the evidence which convinced the Portuguese to lay charges against Brueckner.  So it must be quite compelling.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2023, 03:01:35 PM »

You think anything is going to be proven any time soon?
Wolters doesn't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2023, 03:05:35 PM »

MWT believes the McCanns lied about the open window.
I wonder if he's entirely honest about his own conclusion?

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2023, 03:08:40 PM »

And how are the three expert investigative forces getting on with proving Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

Having much luck with that are they?

No? Ah, well maybe Maddie just wasn't abducted then.

That's possible isn't it.