Author Topic: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner  (Read 23715 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2023, 09:52:23 PM »
Oh, wouldn't it be something if the evidence was that Bruk found MM wandering outside crying for her mummie and snatched her.... would be interesting to hear the 'parents' explanation.

Is there evidence to that effect.

Or are you merely misleading the forum.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2023, 10:15:52 PM »
Your ignorance is really something!

Don't you remember the rogatory interviews that Rebelo was forced to leave abruptly to get back to sort out undisciplined police conduct in Portugal.
When the cat's away - the mice will play.  And that is precisely what they did.

I do remember the rogatory interviews, yes. The McCanns weren't re-interviewed. But they would most definitely have told the whole truth & nothing but, had they been, I'm sure.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #257 on: February 01, 2023, 10:15:49 AM »
According to the Olive Press half a fingerprint belonging to Brueckner has been in the possession of German police since 2017. It connects him to the rape of an Irish woman in 2004. It was uploaded 'to a computer', apparently.
https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/12/24/exclusive-explosive-fingerprint-clue-as-madeleine-mccann-suspect-faces-three-new-charges/

I wonder if the PJ treated this half a fingerprint as they treated the ones found in 5A? In that case they were passed to all Interpol Offices  which found no matches in their databases. Interestingly, Wiesbaden was mentioned. They said there was no match at the time (2007). The BKA is involved in these checks. It's also involved in EWA's. I wonder if it held and used fingerprints to identify  those it wanted arresting? If so, it didn't match Brueckner's fingerprints to that sample in 2004.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm
https://www.bka.de/EN/OurTasks/Remit/InternationalFunctions/internationalfunctions_node.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #258 on: February 01, 2023, 11:06:42 AM »
According to the Olive Press half a fingerprint belonging to Brueckner has been in the possession of German police since 2017. It connects him to the rape of an Irish woman in 2004. It was uploaded 'to a computer', apparently.
https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/12/24/exclusive-explosive-fingerprint-clue-as-madeleine-mccann-suspect-faces-three-new-charges/

I wonder if the PJ treated this half a fingerprint as they treated the ones found in 5A? In that case they were passed to all Interpol Offices  which found no matches in their databases. Interestingly, Wiesbaden was mentioned. They said there was no match at the time (2007). The BKA is involved in these checks. It's also involved in EWA's. I wonder if it held and used fingerprints to identify  those it wanted arresting? If so, it didn't match Brueckner's fingerprints to that sample in 2004.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm
https://www.bka.de/EN/OurTasks/Remit/InternationalFunctions/internationalfunctions_node.html

Portuguese police 'have already ruled out McCann suspect in rape of Irish woman'
Hazel Behan has asked Portuguese police to review her case to find out if paedophile Christian Brueckner, who is suspected of murdering Madeleine McCann in Praia da Luz in 2007, is responsible for raping her in 2004

By Gerard Couzen
News Correspondent
Chris Kitching
Senior News Reporter

10 Jun 2020

When Brueckner emerged as the prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance, detectives took another look at the attack on Ms Behan to find out if he was the assailant, the Portuguese newspaper Jornal de Noticas reported.

However, they came to the conclusion that he was not responsible and ruled him out as a suspect, the report added.

The newspaper reported: “Jornal de Noticias has learnt that the idea it was Brueckner was considered when he became a suspect in the Maddie case.

“Unsolved crimes, like those of Hazel’s, were revisited and the investigators concluded he was not the author.”

Police revisited a number of unsolved crimes to see if Brueckner might have been responsible, the newspaper said.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/portuguese-police-have-already-ruled-22167981

We are just going to have to wait and see don't you think.  The evidence trail will surely be most revealing when we eventually find out exactly what it is.  Unless you are already in prior knowledge and can let us know now.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #259 on: February 01, 2023, 11:12:14 AM »
Wait and See isn't in the nature of the average McCann sceptic.  Where is the fun in that?  The agenda is to keep up the daily "only asking questions" mantra, to try and keep suspicion focused where the police aren't remotely interested in looking.  Sadly the sceptics engaging in this activity are on a hiding to nothing but as least it gives them a reason to get out of bed and log on in the mornings....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2023, 11:54:07 AM »
Wait and See isn't in the nature of the average McCann sceptic.  Where is the fun in that?  The agenda is to keep up the daily "only asking questions" mantra, to try and keep suspicion focused where the police aren't remotely interested in looking.  Sadly the sceptics engaging in this activity are on a hiding to nothing but as least it gives them a reason to get out of bed and log on in the mornings....

Well you wait & see if you like, but you're going to be waiting a very long time. For the foreseeable future as it happens.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2023, 12:18:01 PM »

As far as I can see the present delay may very well be as a result of Brueckner's lawyer spinning things out for as long as possible.  Not complaining - he's only doing his job and he is doing the best he can in dire circumstances.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2023, 12:44:32 PM »

When newspaper reports are posted, then why not analyse them? One says the BKA knew about a fingerprint in 2017, the other suggests that they didn't know in 2020. When will people who are 'waiting and seeing' going to realise that random newspaper reports are full of inconsistencies and don't add anything worthwhile?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2023, 12:51:05 PM »
When newspaper reports are posted, then why not analyse them? One says the BKA knew about a fingerprint in 2017, the other suggests that they didn't know in 2020. When will people who are 'waiting and seeing' going to realise that random newspaper reports are full of inconsistencies and don't add anything worthwhile?

You seem to rely on them quite a lot.  In parts, anyway.

Offline jassi

« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2023, 01:03:41 PM »
Broadly speaking, media reports are  all we have to go on.Some are more reliable than others.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2023, 01:22:47 PM »
Broadly speaking, media reports are  all we have to go on.Some are more reliable than others.

Mark Rowley 2017: "There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense."
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #266 on: February 01, 2023, 01:54:45 PM »
Then why the hell bother “analyse” them?  Just wait and see what eventuates.  No amount of your analysis is going to affect the outcome is it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2023, 05:40:00 PM »
Then why the hell bother “analyse” them?  Just wait and see what eventuates.  No amount of your analysis is going to affect the outcome is it?

Difficult to ignore the Olive Press pontificating. Especially when it's stories are reproduced here.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2023, 06:44:10 PM »
Difficult to ignore the Olive Press pontificating. Especially when it's stories are reproduced here.
I thought you and you ilk didn’t think the Olive Press was worth the paper it’s printed on, thati its  editor is incapable of writing one single solitary true word?  For that reason alone I recommend you don’t read it at all, nothing good can come of it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2023, 09:05:16 AM »

I'm resurrecting this thread as numerous members have indicated they still believe Brueckner is going to be charged. Some believe there is already enough evidence against him.
So I'd like to hear from members...

What evidence do you believe the police have against Christian Brueckner?