Author Topic: Cats and Dogs  (Read 104620 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Cats and Dogs
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2014, 10:52:01 PM »
I can feel nothing for pets.  I just them as being dirty smelly creatures.  Is there something wrong with me?  I am a bit OCD in terms of cleanliness and tidiness.

Holly!!!
That's the end of a beautiful relationship!  8)><(

Offline John

« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2014, 12:04:36 PM »
How about a goldfish Holly?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2014, 07:29:01 AM »
Holly!!!
That's the end of a beautiful relationship!  8)><(

I know!!!  I thought the same when I read about your 8 German Sheps  8)><(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2014, 07:32:48 AM »
How about a goldfish Holly?

Yes in principle, but my OCD would kick in upon cleaning the tank and the dirty water contaminating the sink  8()-000(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2014, 11:23:16 AM »
Ever seen this Ibex Holly?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2014, 11:36:27 AM »
Ever seen this Ibex Holly?

Stunning pic.

Looks well above the nursery slopes and yet strangely familiar  8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2014, 01:08:53 PM »
It's from the top of La Masse, above Les Menuires.

It's on the circuit of the 3 vallees. There are 25 points all over the 4 different valleys to visit; your ski pass registers each visit. You can then get a 3 valleys expert certificate and cap badge from any booking office..

It has been done in a day but I am not sure how! We did it in 2 days and it was quite a push! Fancy it?  8((()*/

(Don't worry you can do it without going on black runs!)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:19:02 PM by Tim Invictus »

Offline nivonco

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2014, 04:50:26 AM »
Our Scooby she's just turned 18,is Canadian born and apart from a thyroid issue which is under control at the moment she is still in charge around here!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:22 AM »
It's from the top of La Masse, above Les Menuires.

It's on the circuit of the 3 vallees. There are 25 points all over the 4 different valleys to visit; your ski pass registers each visit. You can then get a 3 valleys expert certificate and cap badge from any booking office..

It has been done in a day but I am not sure how! We did it in 2 days and it was quite a push! Fancy it?  8((()*/

(Don't worry you can do it without going on black runs!)

Sounds a plan  8((()*/. I'm sure with you acting as guide I will feel safe to push myself out of my comfort zone  8(0(*

Thought this might be you, but then again I am sure you would be carrying a red rose between your teeth  8)-)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtWX98ssW3M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I've skiied all over Les Trois Vallees.  Only spent seasons in the Dolomites when I was a chalet maid.  Recent skiing has mainly been confined to N. America and Canada.  Managed some skiing in Scotland in 2005 when they had a big dump of snow. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Myster

« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2014, 07:00:32 AM »
FOR SALE:

Domesticated floor-cleaning cat with OCD (like someone I know).
Only whoopsies in neighbours gardens - so no problems in that department either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLt5rBfNucc

(How about it, Holly?)

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2014, 08:59:04 PM »
FOR SALE:

Domesticated floor-cleaning cat with OCD (like someone I know).
Only whoopsies in neighbours gardens - so no problems in that department either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLt5rBfNucc

(How about it, Holly?)

Awwww that pussy could be purrrrfect.  I wonder if I could teach him/her to line up their tins of cat food so the labels all face the same way  >@@(*&)

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2014, 02:58:58 AM »
Awwww that pussy could be purrrrfect.  I wonder if I could teach him/her to line up their tins of cat food so the labels all face the same way  >@@(*&)

There is no such thing as a perfect pussy! They are fun to stroke and play with most of the time but invariably they end up hurting your ears and giving you a headache!

?>)()<

Offline Myster

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2014, 05:37:32 AM »
There is no such thing as a perfect pussy! They are fun to stroke and play with most of the time but invariably they end up hurting your ears and giving you a headache!

?>)()<
I can't decide whether you're referring to the feline or the feminine variety, but if it's the latter the I agree with you 100%... LOL!!!

Although 99% of the time, it's them who have the headache!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2014, 08:18:42 PM »
Having never had a pussy I don't know much about them!  My friend Pussy Galore  said they like to be stroked a certain way and will often lay for hours purring quite contentedly.  She did say the downside is that if you upset them they can be quite catty 8)-)))