Author Topic: The Kevin Craigie - Darren Bolger connection.  (Read 21269 times)

Offline John

The Kevin Craigie - Darren Bolger connection.
« on: June 25, 2012, 09:03:01 PM »
Darren Bolger

Managing Director
Legal Aid (Criminal) Ltd
March 2010 –

Managing Director
App4dating Ltd
June 2010 –

Trustee
Justice on Appeal
2010 – 2011 (1 year)

Darren Bolger's Overview

Trustee at Justice on Appeal
        Managing Director at The Building Game Ltd
        Project Manager at Top Flight Loft Conversions

Manager at The California (bar and private club)
        Site Agent at Battersea Building Co.
        Site Foreman at Battersea Building Co.
        Carpenter & Joiner at Self Employed
        Shipwright at British Shipbuilders
        Carpenter & Joiner at H. Firmin & Son Ltd

Managing Director at Underworld-G
        Managing Director at App4dating Ltd
        Managing Director at Legal Admin Ltd

Managing Director at Legal Aid (Criminal) Ltd
        Shareholder at Cut Above The Rest
        Managing Director at CC Developments UK Ltd
        shareholder at Abode West Ltd

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Re: The Kevin Craigie - Darren Bolger connection.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »
Kevin Craigie

Managing Director
Justice on Appeal
April 2010 –

Strategic Management
Advising and representing clients
Influencing reform of the law

Campaigning
Educating the public and various organisations concerning the Law of Joint Enterprise

Deputy Manager Citizens Advice Bureaux
January 2002 – January 2005 (3 years 1 month)

Operational management
Advising and representing clients
Influencing social policy
Networking with wide range of organisations and individuals
Training staff in more advanced skills
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

realtruth

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 10:34:13 PM »
 8-)(--) hmmm thought KC worked at CAB for only a short period before being ousted and deemed a Frank Spencer type character?

Ah guess he is not the first to lie on his CV @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
8-)(--) hmmm thought KC worked at CAB for only a short period before being ousted and deemed a Frank Spencer type character?

Ah guess he is not the first to lie on his CV @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Have you noticed how quiet he's gone??
 8-)(--)  8((()*/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 12:47:10 AM »
Probably down the bank, withdrawing his tenners . 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-)))

realtruth

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 12:52:17 AM »
Probably down the bank, withdrawing his tenners . 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-)))

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline simon

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 04:43:22 AM »
I have been reading about the Darren Bolger and Kevin Craigie situation at JOA and from what I can make out they both were involved at the same time to begin with.  Craigie refers to himself as the Managing Director while Bolger is called a Trustee.  Can anyone confirm this and does anyone know if Bolger has ever been charged in relation to his activities with the Justice on Appeal Group?

I also would like to hear more about the lady who withdrew £30,000 from her bank account after remortgaging her home in what would appear to be a scam to elicit money from her on the pretence of helping a family member.

Any further assistance with this would be much appreciated.

realtruth

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 09:27:02 AM »
As I understand, Darren Bolger was the MD prior to Kevin Craigie's involvement in May/June last year.Then on in Craigie is referred to as MD and Bolger is called a Trustee.

After attending a  MOJ org meeting a woman was later contacted at her home by 2 men proposing that they could assist in securing justice for her son in prison serving life for a JE murder.This would however come at a cost.
This elderly lady given this opportunity remortgaged her house. The day the funds were released,these 2 suited men picked her up from her home and took her to the bank to withdraw the funds.The funds were handed over and that was that! I have forgotten any further details but am sure that others on here have retained more info.

realtruth

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
It goes to show how desperate and vulnerable those fighting a MOJ truly are.It is sickening to know that there are individuals who seize such opportunities for financial gain.Then there are those, who to do nothing other than boost their own ego, target and prey on those fighting a MOJ.I was one of the desperate and vulnerable and ran into quite a destructive committee member of one of these MOJ groups.Luckily I had the strength and fortitude to walk away virtually unscathed.As is reported on this site others haven't been so lucky.
My opinion is that MOJ orgs need to be more selective in who they allow to be part of their committees etc.
Not a good idea placing a cat in charge of the cream,is it?
It is a truly sad state of affairs.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 11:31:10 AM »
big fat egos

lots of people with big egos on here too

i heard jackiepreece speaks to stephanie hall

And your point is what exactly? Who cares who speaks to who?

AgentA

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 11:51:51 AM »
I have been reading about the Darren Bolger and Kevin Craigie situation at JOA and from what I can make out they both were involved at the same time to begin with.  Craigie refers to himself as the Managing Director while Bolger is called a Trustee.  Can anyone confirm this and does anyone know if Bolger has ever been charged in relation to his activities with the Justice on Appeal Group?

I also would like to hear more about the lady who withdrew £30,000 from her bank account after remortgaging her home in what would appear to be a scam to elicit money from her on the pretence of helping a family member.

i have the details but would need to firstly speak to the lady involved, then i would be prepared ( on her  approval ) to pass these details on, However i will not just pass these on to just anyone , its clear that this lady has been a victim to a big scam and i would be VERY cautious on who had the personal details of her
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:53:49 AM by AgentA »

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 11:56:57 AM »
big fat egos

lots of people with big egos on here too

i heard jackiepreece speaks to stephanie hall

And your point is what exactly? Who cares who speaks to who?

Very true Joanne, that comment says more about the person making it than those it was directed at.

I meant to say to you the other day that I am quite a fan of what you do Joanne.  Your kindness and generosity towards prisoners is a breath of fresh air.  Please feel free to promote the Group which you belong to who use your own money to help those in prison who otherwise would have no one to turn to. I must say I also admire the way you have stood up for yourself since joining us here and not wilted under the snide comments made by some people who should know better.  I can see a new moderator in the making here!!

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 12:02:40 PM »

i have the details but would need to firstly speak to the lady involved, then i would be prepared ( on her  approval ) to pass these details on, However i will not just pass these on to just anyone , its clear that this lady has been a victim to a big scam and i would be VERY cautious on who had the personal details of her

Please feel free to post the details if she agrees but remove any reference to the lady"s name at this stage.  Do you know if a police enquiry has commenced yet and if not, why not.  Thanks Agent A.

Padgates staff

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 05:28:52 PM »
He'll be delighted to know the charities commision don't intend to investigate him.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2013, 07:36:27 AM »
I think the main issues to this is that the lady feels embarrassed and handed the money over in good faith, so I think it'd be hard for the police to prove a crime, even though we all know different, I have a huge amount of sympathy for this lady.