Author Topic: Is this the end of the mushy sprouts horror?????  (Read 32050 times)

Offline ActualMat

Re: Is this the end of the mushy sprouts horror?????
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2017, 11:23:21 PM »
Hallo you!! I saw the pm. Even before I hit the Bacardi I struggled to make head or tail of it. I hope she's not in charge of heavy machinery.

We ALL know what's going on. It's sad and wanky. And nothing to do with Bamber. Just silly politics. Nelly should know better, and get more manly. What a weird hobby for a grown man.

&%&£(+

Am glad you saw it.  8(0(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2017, 11:26:45 PM »
Am glad you saw it.  8(0(*

Well, you know....it's Saturday night, BT and the pugs are snoring in front of the boxing, I'm feeling a bit bored and cheeky.....

I've missed you! I bet your 2 boys are huge now!!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2017, 11:28:20 PM »
Well, you know....it's Saturday night, BT and the pugs are snoring in front of the boxing, I'm feeling a bit bored and cheeky.....

I've missed you! I bet your 2 boys are huge now!!

1 boy and a dog!

I've been back a while.  But I do wonder why. I had to scroll back through page after page of PM to find what I was looking for. I've seen some corkers and saved them.  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2017, 11:37:24 PM »
1 boy and a dog!

I've been back a while.  But I do wonder why. I had to scroll back through page after page of PM to find what I was looking for. I've seen some corkers and saved them.  @)(++(*

I love that you're back, but you're right. Like Holl says, it's a bad habit that you should leave behind. For me, it's so distant from my real life, it's sort of a relief. Something I do to keep my brain ticking over, instead of shovelling poo and caring for critters who have been dumped by idiots. It's either this, or have a pop at crack.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2017, 11:45:51 PM »
I love that you're back, but you're right. Like Holl says, it's a bad habit that you should leave behind. For me, it's so distant from my real life, it's sort of a relief. Something I do to keep my brain ticking over, instead of shovelling poo and caring for critters who have been dumped by idiots. It's either this, or have a pop at crack.

I think I should leave it behind again, go out with a bang this time though. It wasn't difficult not posting. There are some weird people on forums aren't there.

Offline puglove

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2017, 11:52:14 PM »
I think I should leave it behind again, go out with a bang this time though. It wasn't difficult not posting. There are some weird people on forums aren't there.

Ho ho!! Such a massive bunch of fruitbats!! At least we all know now that Nelly's facade of mild-mannered respectability is just that. A facade. A veneer. A dodgy rug atop a shiny egg.

It's good to know that you're still out there. You, Tim and bob always made my life nicer.

XXXXXX

Offline Andrea

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2017, 10:14:03 PM »
Hello folks, what have i missed?

Offline puglove

« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2017, 12:18:05 AM »

Hmm. Let me think.

Mike Tesko solved every crime known to man and was awarded an MBE. Tim got me pregnant. Mertol won the lottery and bought a betamax. Gladys married a Cocker Spaniel. Lookout's laptop exploded so she washed her net curtains. Nelly had a hair transplant (failed). Susan was exposed as a highly intelligent double agent. A pug won Crufts. Debbie McGee won Strictly.

Apart from that.....not a lot.

8((()*/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2017, 10:25:36 PM »

I see a restaurant in your neck of the woods has been named the world's best rated restaurant:

http://www.blackswanoldstead.co.uk/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Swan,_Oldstead

The tasting menu includes crapaudine beetroot!  Crap a u dine  @)(++(*. In my ignorance I thought it was a p take but apparently not it's a type of beetroot which the Black Swan cooks in beef fat.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?