Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1480698 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #14790 on: February 01, 2023, 04:24:54 PM »
Why the need to drag the twins into it, its a red top so no sleaze bag bringing them into it,(or maybe it is) still its out there so relevant on here .

MADDIE AGONY Heartbreak for Maddie McCann’s family as her younger twin siblings turn 18 today without missing sister being found

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21234095/heartbreak-maddie-mccann-family-siblings/

I didn't realise they'd got to that age. How time flies
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14791 on: February 01, 2023, 04:30:04 PM »
It's the twins I feel most sorry for. Having to grow up living with Kate & Gerry must be horrific.

So why did you include The McCanns in your statement of sympathy?  Losing the plot, are you?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14792 on: February 01, 2023, 05:06:59 PM »
Weren’t some McCann bashers looking forward to this day as they believed the twins (being adults) would leave home and dish the dirt on their evil, murderous parents?  Let’s see what eventuates.  In the meantime I hope they and their parents have a happy day of celebrations.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14793 on: February 01, 2023, 05:15:15 PM »
Weren’t some McCann bashers looking forward to this day as they believed the twins (being adults) would leave home and dish the dirt on their evil, murderous parents?  Let’s see what eventuates.  In the meantime I hope they and their parents have a happy day of celebrations.

Sixteen years and still all together.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14794 on: February 01, 2023, 06:45:56 PM »
Sixteen years and still all together.
Yes, I also remember Faithlilly announcing on Twitter that the McCanns were getting divorced, must be about 10 years ago she revealed that fascinating bit of gossip.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 10:43:53 PM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14795 on: February 01, 2023, 11:54:25 PM »
Yes, I also remember Faithlilly announcing on Twitter that the McCanns were getting divorced, must be about 10 years ago she revealed that fascinating bit of gossip.

This must be a record, given the circumstances.

Offline barrier

« Reply #14796 on: March 13, 2023, 08:56:09 PM »
Glitter has been recalled to prison for trying to access the dark web known as "The Onion", prison obviously never worked.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14797 on: March 13, 2023, 09:20:29 PM »
Glitter has been recalled to prison for trying to access the dark web known as "The Onion", prison obviously never worked.

I thought The Onion was a satirical news outlet?

Ex-Peadophile Shares Tips On How To Make Your Kids Less Attractive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0nnU71ggro
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #14798 on: March 13, 2023, 09:23:55 PM »

No surprise there. Prison merely keeps criminals segregated from the general public.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #14799 on: March 18, 2023, 01:26:32 PM »
I don't remember watching this video but it is a very honest and informative one. It starts with part two but when that ends it goes back to part one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbRgQKwNdU0

Offline Myster

« Reply #14800 on: March 18, 2023, 05:49:10 PM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14801 on: March 18, 2023, 06:18:55 PM »
Ben Leyland on his mother, Brenda...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/mar/18/my-mother-troll-of-madeleine-mccann-parents
Gosh that was a sad read, but the thing that puzzles me the most about it is the shitting in the garden compulsion.  TMI.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14802 on: March 18, 2023, 06:38:19 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/mar/18/my-mother-troll-of-madeleine-mccann-parents

That was a bit of a shock.  I had forgotten about her.  All rather sad.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #14803 on: March 18, 2023, 06:55:09 PM »

A very brave and insightful account.  Well worth reading by some to give them food for thought.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #14804 on: March 18, 2023, 07:07:31 PM »
Gosh that was a sad read, but the thing that puzzles me the most about it is the shitting in the garden compulsion.  TMI.

Yeah, I thought that too.  Certainly not something I've ever contemplated even in extremis.

I was saddened by Ben's account and two issues sprang to mind.
The first was ~ the troll being trolled.  I remember when the blame game was being played on a Leyland thread on the forum that there was a post noting that erstwhile "friends" had viciously turned on her.  That is the first time I have read what was said.
The second was ~ that I hope Ben hasn't set himself up to be targeted.  If he is, I hope he has the strength to treat any such nonsense with the contempt it deserves and ignore it entirely.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....