Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1481013 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #1395 on: August 04, 2016, 07:39:02 AM »
MO said Kate left the table at 9:50 but unfortunately SC never said if the voice was male or female. That would narrow down the possibilities.
It was mrs Carpenter who heard the voice.  Maybe SY can ask her to make a statement even at this late stage.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1396 on: August 04, 2016, 07:40:55 AM »
Those phone calls on the register are timed, so if we can determine who made which call we will have a way of confirming time.

The phone call to the police was logged at 10:41 when John Hill was present at main reception. Manager John Hill was informed of the disappearance at 10:28.

"Statements show that he knew of these facts by means of a phone call from Lindsay, head of the child care service, who told him about a female child staying at the resort who had disappeared. This phone call was made to the deponent's mobile phone at about 22.28 on 03-05-2007. About 5 minutes later the deponent presented himself at the resort, because Lindsay had told him that she had initiated the procedure for missing children used by the company and the child had not been found."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_HILL.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1397 on: August 04, 2016, 07:43:51 AM »
Why do you decide that Carpenter was wrong as opposed to the T9?
Remember the statement had been translated and retranslated by the time this interview is listened/recorded.  I think the Carpenters need to be given an opportunity to make a new English interview.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1398 on: August 04, 2016, 09:01:04 AM »
OK that is possible, CC hears KM shouting just after she discovers the apparent disappearance from the apartment.
That should be CC who says that.  SY needs to reinterview CC.
Moderation

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1399 on: August 04, 2016, 01:48:05 PM »
JH phoned receptionist (call commencing at 22:38:28) and told him to phone police.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 04:39:16 PM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #1400 on: August 04, 2016, 04:37:32 PM »
It was mrs Carpenter who heard the voice.  Maybe SY can ask her to make a statement even at this late stage.

Caroline Carpenters statement vanished  as did also the statements of Neil Berry and Raj Balu

Raj and Neil spoke to Gerry as he searched and may have given him an alibi in their statement ... BUT it vanished !!!   

It is also possible that Caroline may have given a statement that supported Gerry, BUT that has gone too.

All three statements that could likely have helped Gerry vanished.   I wonder why?  How did tghey vanish ?

All is not lost tho, cos almost without doubt SY will have re-interviewed them .... and know the truth.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1401 on: August 04, 2016, 04:39:50 PM »
JH phoned receptionist (call commencing at 22:38:28) and told him to phone police.

Do you have a cite please?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1402 on: August 04, 2016, 04:51:05 PM »
Do you have a cite please?
Processos vol XII page 3164
He phoned receptionist at 22:38:28 and told receptionist to phone police (call to police at 22:41:29).
He phoned receptionist again at 22:51:59 and told receptionist to phone police again (call to police at 22:52:39).

Offline misty

« Reply #1403 on: August 04, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »
That should be CC who says that.  SY needs to reinterview CC.

CaC was reinterviewed by UK police.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FRANCES_KENNAH.htm
scroll down to where it says page 4399

*snipped*
From 2nd Letter of Request, received by UKCA 4th February 2008.

1. Page 18 Interview Steve CARPENTER, he was interviewed on 21st April 2008, the interview was recorded on DVD, please see enclosed 1 copy of the transcript, 1 copy of the DVD, 1 copy of his statement and a copy of the Detective's
statement evidencing the interview.
2. Page 18 Interview Carolyn Elizabeth CARPENTER, she was interviewed on 21st April 2008, the interview was recorded on DVD, please see enclosed 1 copy of the transcript, 1 copy of the DVD, 1 copy of her statement and a copy of the
Detective's statement evidencing the interview.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1404 on: August 04, 2016, 05:56:12 PM »
Caroline Carpenters statement vanished  as did also the statements of Neil Berry and Raj Balu

Raj and Neil spoke to Gerry as he searched and may have given him an alibi in their statement ... BUT it vanished !!!   

It is also possible that Caroline may have given a statement that supported Gerry, BUT that has gone too.

All three statements that could likely have helped Gerry vanished.   I wonder why?  How did tghey vanish ?

All is not lost tho, cos almost without doubt SY will have re-interviewed them .... and know the truth.

snipped;
"Raj and Neil spoke to Gerry as he searched"

Truth or myth? No mention of any conversation in their statements.

After 22:00 we were still sitting on the veranda in the Berry apartment. We heard noises downstairs and afterwards found out that a child had disappeared. My testimony dated 6th of May 2007 related the details of the conversation we overheard and the information regarding the paper that Neil and I used in the searches. I cannot add any more details save those which have already been given in this testimony.
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RAJ_BALU.htm

From 22.00 onwards all the events that took place were already described in my previous statement of 7th May 2007 and i cannot add any further information, other than that which was already added.
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NEIL_BERRY.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1405 on: August 04, 2016, 08:22:56 PM »
snipped;
"Raj and Neil spoke to Gerry as he searched"

Truth or myth? No mention of any conversation in their statements.

After 22:00 we were still sitting on the veranda in the Berry apartment. We heard noises downstairs and afterwards found out that a child had disappeared. My testimony dated 6th of May 2007 related the details of the conversation we overheard and the information regarding the paper that Neil and I used in the searches. I cannot add any more details save those which have already been given in this testimony.
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RAJ_BALU.htm

From 22.00 onwards all the events that took place were already described in my previous statement of 7th May 2007 and i cannot add any further information, other than that which was already added.
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NEIL_BERRY.htm
As you can see from the red section above, one statement for each of them has vanished.  So potentially Gerrys alibi has vanished too. 

So two very important statements likely providing an alibi for Gerry 'lost' and then Caroline Carpenters statement vanished too.

So three potentially important statements for Gerry gone ... 'lost'

Why have just these three gone missing ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1406 on: August 04, 2016, 08:31:33 PM »
As you can see from the red section above, one statement for each of them has vanished.  So potentially Gerrys alibi has vanished too. 

So two very important statements likely providing an alibi for Gerry 'lost' and then Caroline Carpenters statement vanished too.

So three potentially important statements for Gerry gone ... 'lost'

Why have just these three gone missing ?
This is a tactic used by the police.  I think what you have discovered is downright scandalous.  I'll have to read that again and see what can be proven.  Have you told SY about this Sadie?
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1407 on: August 04, 2016, 08:47:59 PM »
Processos vol XII page 3164
He phoned receptionist at 22:38:28 and told receptionist to phone police (call to police at 22:41:29).
He phoned receptionist again at 22:51:59 and told receptionist to phone police again (call to police at 22:52:39).
Well done, Pegasus.  A bit of a gem there.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1408 on: August 04, 2016, 09:42:58 PM »
The next checker did not notice the child was missing from her bed. The child could have
a)been hiding in or behind furniture
b)been locked in the bathroom
c) gone out the front door/patio door to seek help.
This is similar to my options approach  you seem to have forgot one option
a)been hiding in or behind furniture
b)been locked in the bathroom
c) gone out the front door/patio door to seek help.
d)  in bed where she was supposed to be.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1409 on: August 04, 2016, 09:45:10 PM »
Yes the main point is that following an interrupted entry attempt at the window of the the exact room the child was in, it is not at all surprising that the child was not on her bed.

If the child had been found safe and well, she would have been found either outside, or self-concealed in a different room.
Fits in with Carpenters hearing someone calling for 'Madeleine, Madeleine".
Moderation