Author Topic: Christian Brückner claims to have an alibi the night Madeleine went missing?  (Read 2742 times)

Offline misty

No, you can trust them, same as you can trust any witness ever, 100% because people never lie about anything.

I'm at a bit of a loss to understand why so many of his various friends, currently scattered across the globe, would have conspired to implicate him in Madeleine's case.

Offline Wonderfulspam

I'm at a bit of a loss to understand why so many of his various friends, currently scattered across the globe, would have conspired to implicate him in Madeleine's case.

Conspiracy theorist much.

We know that one person said that Brueckner said he dunnit whilst they were drinking in a bar.

The rest appear to have come out to the media & said they are convinced he dunnit, based only his criminal history & personality.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Oh wait, maybe two, he boasted to some guy at a kite festival, allegedly.

But of course Brueckner wasn't just spinning a yarn & was definitely telling the truth.

Offline barrier

But have they ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

But have they ?

They think he's the sort of person that could have dunnit (as they presume Maddie was actually abducted in the first place), not that they have any evidence that he actually did.

Offline barrier

Oh wait, maybe two, he boasted to some guy at a kite festival, allegedly.

But of course Brueckner wasn't just spinning a yarn & was definitely telling the truth.

They was watching Mary Poppins.

https://youtu.be/zNSler7jBWs
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

They was watching Mary Poppins.

https://youtu.be/zNSler7jBWs

I prefer Bedknobs & Broomsticks, my mum used to make me watch it, she loved it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Apart from the girl he was giving a right seeing to on the night Madeleine disappeared, allegedly....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

Apart from the girl he was giving a right seeing to on the night Madeleine disappeared, allegedly....

Well he wasn't seeing to Maddie, whatever he was doing, that much is obvious.

Offline jassi

Where has this latest alibi come from? Who did he tell this to ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

Money?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Money?
I wonder how much he paid for his alibi?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

It seems his alibi has been checked out.. Pepper spray girl.. And the fates don't add up

Offline jassi

It seems his alibi has been checked out.. Pepper spray girl.. And the fates don't add up

Who says this - apart from you.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

Who says this - apart from you.

Exactly, if CB drove the girl to the airport the parents would confirm or deny it surely, Brunt says in his piece she was on holiday with her parents.