Author Topic: Dr Sandra Lean - Co Director of Wrongly Accused Person Org  (Read 34296 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Dr Sandra Lean - Co Director of Wrongly Accused Person Org
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2017, 05:56:28 PM »
I can't remember if Dr Sandra Lean gave me her old laptop before or after her and Billy Middleton set up the charity

I do however recall, after I suggested I would give her some money for it, her suggesting I pass it on once Simons name was cleared. By pass it on I mean she specifically suggested I pass it to another family fighting an alledged MOJ.

Well, the laptop in question eventually gave up the ghost. I remember taking it to the women in the village and her partner looked at it for me. It had a virus and was basically knackered - so I binned it

Then blow me down, Sandra Lean made mention of said laptop some years later - will take me a while to find her post - but alluded to me having taken it from her/ not returning it to her

And now others are running with the malicious and false allegation I stole it?

Anyway my point is - if either of these 2 people had an altruistic bone in their body they would not have behaved the way they have

And surely if this so called charity were above board they would have had no problem submitting and publishing their accounts

I look forward to hearing how you get on John

What I'd like to know now is was this malicious and indeed false allegation started by Billy or Sandra; or both? And if so, what were their motives for doing so - what did they hope to achieve?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 10:19:54 AM »
Response received from the Scottish Charity Regulator.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email query about the status of the charity Wrongly Accused Person Organisation.

We can confirm Wrongly Accused Person Organisation is a non submitting charity and we are taking steps to establish contact with the charity to clarify their status.

In general, as part of our monitoring processes, we actively pursue non submitting charities to ensure charity funds are transparently and publicly accounted for and that assets are protected.

I hope this answers your question.

Yours sincerely

Jane Lindsay

Jane Lindsay | Senior Inquiry Officer |Tel 01382 220446| Fax 01382 220314| Jane.lindsay@oscr.org.uk|

Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) 2nd Floor, Quadrant House, 9 Riverside Drive, Dundee, DD1 4NY | www.oscr.org.uk | Charities you can trust and that provide public benefit
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 12:24:30 PM »
Response received from the Scottish Charity Regulator.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email query about the status of the charity Wrongly Accused Person Organisation.

We can confirm Wrongly Accused Person Organisation is a non submitting charity and we are taking steps to establish contact with the charity to clarify their status.

In general, as part of our monitoring processes, we actively pursue non submitting charities to ensure charity funds are transparently and publicly accounted for and that assets are protected.

I hope this answers your question.

Yours sincerely

Jane Lindsay

Jane Lindsay | Senior Inquiry Officer |Tel 01382 220446| Fax 01382 220314| Jane.lindsay@oscr.org.uk|

Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) 2nd Floor, Quadrant House, 9 Riverside Drive, Dundee, DD1 4NY | www.oscr.org.uk | Charities you can trust and that provide public benefit

So they are taking steps to establish contact with the charity? Is that it? What if 'the charity' ignore contact? What's the next step?

As an aside - Jeremy Bambers website is still linked with the Wrongly Accused Person Organisation (other resource) http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk

Wonder what has happened to all those alleged MOJ cases they were supporting/highlighting?

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:26:33 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 10:35:41 AM »
Sandra Lean, or Dr Sandra Lean as she is now known, is an author and co-director of the Wrongly Accused Person Organisation, a charity registered in Scotland. Although Dr Lean lives near Edinburgh, the organisation is administered and run by fellow co-director Billy Middleton from his parents home in Lerwick, Shetland Islands.

The Wrongly Accused Person Organisation is a Scottish Charity registration number SC041953 and according to its registration blog is concerned with the advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation, the relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.  It also apparently makes grants, donations, loans, gifts or pensions to individuals and makes grants, donations or gifts to organisations.

Object:

1) to promote and support the rights of the wrongly accused and their families by providing knowledge, understanding and information to facilitate exoneration where possible in advancement of articles 7,8, 10 & 11 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

2) to assist reintegration of wrongly accused persons into society with a focus on their security of person, and freedom from prejudice and conflict in advancement of articles 1,2,3, 5 & 25 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Not bad for an organisation which hasn't declared a single penny of income or expenditure to the Charity Commissioner since its registration on 13 December 2010.

http://www.oscr.org.uk/search-charity-register/charity-extract/?charitynumber=SC041953

I personally give as much credence to Sandra Lean's new DR title as I do someone like Kayne West https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11599831/What-exactly-is-the-point-in-giving-celebrities-honorary-degrees.html

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2019, 09:52:43 AM »
Overdue
This charity failed to provide information on its finances within 9 months of its Financial year end date. Where the number of ‘documents days overdue’ exceeds 75, this charity is classed as ‘defaulting’. We actively pursue defaulting charities using our powers under the Charities and Trustee Investment (Scotland) Act 2005.

https://www.oscr.org.uk/about-charities/search-the-register/charity-details?number=41953

jixy

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2019, 09:48:50 AM »
Sandra Lean resigned from WAP more than 6 years ago!

Just so there is NO further confusion...

OSCR (Scottish Charities Commision) has confirmed that Sandra  IS NOT registered in any capacity as being linked to WAP (and hasn't been since April 2013)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 09:59:06 AM by jixy »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2019, 05:02:43 PM »

OSCR (Scottish Charities Commision) has confirmed that Sandra  IS NOT registered in any capacity as being linked to WAP (and hasn't been since April 2013)

The point of my post was in response to having read this

https://www.shetnews.co.uk/2019/04/15/news-round-up-vehicles-vandalised-mri-donation-scalloway-school-reopens/

Offline Nicholas

jixy

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2019, 08:38:10 AM »
The point of my post was in response to having read this

https://www.shetnews.co.uk/2019/04/15/news-round-up-vehicles-vandalised-mri-donation-scalloway-school-reopens/

The thread is called Dr Sandra Lean - Co Director of Wrongly Accused person???

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2021, 06:35:58 PM »

Did Sandra Lean contact Jixy to post this or what?

Or did Jixy contact Sandra Lean?

or

Did it come from Billy Middleton ?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:58:18 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2021, 06:51:08 PM »

Regardless of when Sandra Lean resigned

What happened to the money wrongly accused person org received - any ideas Jixy?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2021, 03:24:39 PM »

On what date and year was the attached passed to you Jixy?

And what happened to all the money received by the Wrongly Accused Person Org charity - before Sandra Lean resigned?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2022, 08:15:18 AM »
Has ‘fiend’ Billy Middleton put the ‘wrongly accused person org’ domain name up for sale http://www.wronglyaccusedperson.org.uk/ ?