Author Topic: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…  (Read 13832 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2021, 02:45:16 PM »
Very funny.   What time did Gerry remove Madeleine from the apartment.

How would I know, try asking Gerry.

What time did Brueckner take Maddie out of the window?

When did he murder her?

Stay tuned, Wolters will reveal all.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2021, 02:46:23 PM »
Really? Can't say I've ever met any of that nature.
irrelevant and off topic.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2021, 02:46:59 PM »
So tell me your truth.   I don't think I have heard what you think happened.

My version isn't important as I'm not one of these 'empowered ' people desperate to do McCann down.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2021, 02:50:43 PM »
My version isn't important as I'm not one of these 'empowered ' people desperate to do McCann down.

I'd like to hear your version though jassi.

Offline Lace

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2021, 02:51:46 PM »

When did he murder her?

You can't tell me what time Gerry could have taken Madeleine out of the apartment because it's all a load of rubbish.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2021, 02:53:22 PM »
In terms of minutes and seconds how long do people estimate it would take to enter an unlocked apartment via the french windows, enter the childrens bedroom, open a window and shutters, pick up a sleeping child from her bed, check via the window that the coast is clear and leave through via the same window, or via the front door?  I reckon no more than two minutes.  Any advance on that?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2021, 02:53:36 PM »
I'd like to hear your version though jassi.

I'm afraid it would breach the rules of libel so zealously guarded on here  8(0(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2021, 02:53:53 PM »

When did he murder her?

off topic and irrelevant

Offline jassi

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2021, 02:55:09 PM »
Have we got a new monitor, or just a wannabe ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2021, 02:57:39 PM »
Have we got a new monitor, or just a wannabe ?
I just want people to explain why abduction is neither plausible nor logical.  You obviously can’t because you’re more interested in ad homs.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2021, 02:57:50 PM »
off topic and irrelevant

Spammy's Comments always are.  But we put up with him most of the time because he is funny, although not in quite the way he thinks.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2021, 03:02:55 PM »
In terms of minutes and seconds how long do people estimate it would take to enter an unlocked apartment via the french windows, enter the childrens bedroom, open a window and shutters, pick up a sleeping child from her bed, check via the window that the coast is clear and leave through via the same window, or via the front door?  I reckon no more than two minutes.  Any advance on that?

You missed out the garden gate & child gate, plus avoiding being seen by any of that swarm of tourists wandering around, which you always suggest there were whenever Smithman is concerned.

Probably best to time a reconstruction rather than plucking numbers out of the air.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2021, 03:06:53 PM »

You can't tell me what time Gerry could have taken Madeleine out of the apartment because it's all a load of rubbish.

It could have been during his 9pm check

But also it should be kept in mind that there were no independent witnesses to Maddie's presence in the apartment after 6:30,  if you're generous & count Dr Payne as independent.

That leaves a three & half hour window in which anything could have happened.

Offline jassi

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2021, 03:11:24 PM »
Indeed, if you exclude Payne & McCann, when was the last time that Madeleine was seen at all ?

Or maybe not -

Online Eleanor

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2021, 03:25:59 PM »
Indeed, if you exclude Payne & McCann, when was the last time that Madeleine was seen at all ?

All smoke and mirrors I expect.