Author Topic: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…  (Read 13722 times)

Offline John

Re: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2021, 06:26:20 PM »
Well this thread has had a fair bit of interest to day though admittedly most of the posts have been off topic and/or trolling but so far we’ve had only one reason put forward for why abduction is neither plausible nor logical and that was “not enough time “.  How much time would therefore be needed to facilitate this theoretical scenario?  and is it true that there was virtually no point at all in the 90 minutes available when there wasn’t a member of the Tapas group in or right next to Apartment 5a?  I thought these parents were supposedly super neglectful yet the argument seems to be the abduction couldn’t have happeened because they were hovering about the apartment virtually all the time.

If I recall there was a constant movement of people around 5a over and above the tapas 7 so it is remarkable that Madeleine disappeared. Little wonder then that the window from 6.30pm to 10pm gets scrutinised so much (excuse pun).
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2021, 07:12:08 PM »
Well this thread has had a fair bit of interest to day though admittedly most of the posts have been off topic and/or trolling but so far we’ve had only one reason put forward for why abduction is neither plausible nor logical and that was “not enough time “.  How much time would therefore be needed to facilitate this theoretical scenario?  and is it true that there was virtually no point at all in the 90 minutes available when there wasn’t a member of the Tapas group in or right next to Apartment 5a?  I thought these parents were supposedly super neglectful yet the argument seems to be the abduction couldn’t have happeened because they were hovering about the apartment virtually all the time.

There is no evidence regarding means, and the motive is questionable. As to opportunity, it was extremely limited by the reported movements of the group. The neglect, by the way, was ignoring guidelines and leaving small children home alone. Others passing the apartment on their way elsewhere were not checking on the McCann children, but would have hampered a potential abductor.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2021, 07:15:38 PM »
There is no evidence regarding means, and the motive is questionable. As to opportunity, it was extremely limited by the reported movements of the group. The neglect, by the way, was ignoring guidelines and leaving small children home alone. Others passing the apartment on their way elsewhere were not checking on the McCann children, but would have hampered a potential abductor.
Can you please be more precise about the limited window of opportunity.  Was it under a minute?  Under two minutes? Under five minutes? And how did you arrive at your deduction? 
In total how many actual minutes did members of the group spend in a such a position as to hamper the ability of an abductor to enter the apartment either via the patio doors or via the window? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2021, 07:22:04 PM »
It could have been during his 9pm check

But also it should be kept in mind that there were no independent witnesses to Maddie's presence in the apartment after 6:30,  if you're generous & count Dr Payne as independent.

That leaves a three & half hour window in which anything could have happened.

So something happened,  yet Gerry Leisurely plays tennis,  then they get ready to go for dinner.   They act normally laughing and talking until Kate gives the alert.   No,  sorry don't think so.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2021, 07:26:14 PM »
So something happened,  yet Gerry Leisurely plays tennis,  then they get ready to go for dinner.   They act normally laughing and talking until Kate gives the alert.   No,  sorry don't think so.

Why not?

Do you know the McCanns?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Lace

« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2021, 07:32:29 PM »
Why not?

Do you know the McCanns?

Do you?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2021, 07:33:42 PM »
Do you?

I know people can hoodwink others & them not suspect a thing.

My old best mate still doesn't know I shagged his sister, for example.

Offline Lace

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2021, 07:39:38 PM »
I know people can hoodwink others & them not suspect a thing.

My old best mate still doesn't know I shagged his sister, for example.

Clever old you. 

Madeleine was their daughter,  a daughter they loved and cherished and you think they could laugh and joke and eat dinner if they or one of them had found her dead.   Their reaction to finding her missing from the witnesses prove how they they felt at the time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2021, 07:42:36 PM »
Clever old you. 

Madeleine was their daughter,  a daughter they loved and cherished and you think they could laugh and joke and eat dinner if they or one of them had found her dead.   Their reaction to finding her missing from the witnesses prove how they the felt at the time.

Yes, I think they could, if they were faking an abduction to cover up their child's demise.

Offline Lace

« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2021, 07:45:09 PM »
Yes, I think they could, if they were faking an abduction to cover up their child's demise.

Rachael

"I was there on the night. I spent time with Gerry and Kate during the week before 3 May and after. Their emotions and their reactions were just agonising. There's just no way they were involved in anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance," she told BBC Radio 4's Searching for Madeleine programme in February 2012.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2021, 07:46:39 PM »
Rachael

"I was there on the night. I spent time with Gerry and Kate during the week before 3 May and after. Their emotions and their reactions were just agonising. There's just no way they were involved in anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance," she told BBC Radio 4's Searching for Madeleine programme in February 2012.

Oh well that settles it then, it must have been abduction, if Rachel says so.

Offline Lace

« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2021, 07:47:46 PM »

When did they fake the abduction?   Before dinner?   Gerry played tennis.   Gerry's check?   He was seen by Jeremy there is no way he could have hidden Madeleine's body in the time he was away from the table.   Plus where would he hide her,  she wasn't found.

Offline Lace

« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2021, 07:49:09 PM »
Oh well that settles it then, it must have been abduction, if Rachel says so.

There were loads of witnesses to how the McCann's reacted,  they couldn't have acted out the laughing and joking at dinner and then the devastation when Madeleine disappeared.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2021, 07:49:52 PM »
There were loads of witnesses to how the McCann's reacted,  they couldn't have acted out the laughing and joking at dinner and then the devastation when Madeleine disappeared.

Yes, & the GNR saw them kneeling to Mecca.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2021, 07:53:48 PM »
When did they fake the abduction?   Before dinner?   Gerry played tennis.   Gerry's check?   He was seen by Jeremy there is no way he could have hidden Madeleine's body in the time he was away from the table.   Plus where would he hide her,  she wasn't found.

I've already explained, there's at least a three & a half hour window from the last independent sighting.

If Brueckner is supposed to have removed Maddie totally undetected then there's no reason Gerry couldn't do the same.