Author Topic: Why I Believe Barry George Is Innocent  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Why I Believe Barry George Is Innocent
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2019, 06:04:31 PM »
The circumstantial evidence linking BG to crime was tenuous to say the least

But you have no comprehension of the circumstantial evidence in this case, your posts are evident of that.

Why did Barry George change his alibi during police questioning? Why did he go out of his way to create an alibi?

So many questions yet you don’t seem to be able to answer them

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2019, 06:21:32 PM »
A professional could possibly make something look amateurish but an amateur could not make something look professional
!

Do explain
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2019, 06:23:13 PM »
The most likely reason for this is that the murder was planned
;

Will you also be providing statistical analysis

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2019, 06:23:59 PM »
Early police reports suggest the soc had all the hallmarks of a professional which it does

Do explain

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2019, 06:25:35 PM »
This negated the need for a silencer which may have been difficult to procure and when attached to a handgun would make it too long to carry in a standard pocket.

Rewriting history as per..

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2019, 06:27:00 PM »
An analogy might be golfers who play off scratch playing a round of golf every day for a week and getting beaten by those with double digit handicaps vs golfers with double digit handicaps playing a round of golf every day for a week and beating those who play off scratch! 

@)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2019, 07:10:45 PM »
until police desperation set in and BG became the fall guy

No evidence of this

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2019, 07:19:26 PM »
until police desperation set in and BG became the fall guy

Once you see past the falsehoods it’s crystal clear Barry George was not scapegoated

He was and is a dangerous individual who’s lies are a second nature

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2019, 08:01:16 PM »
but an amateur could not make something look professional

Barry George was a professional stalker of women,, read books on secret hiding places, had knowledge of guns and firing them, changed his name and appearances to con others, habitual teller of lies, etc etc..

Hardly an amateur

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2019, 10:00:08 PM »
The early e-fit looks nothing like BG then or now. 

“Mr George confirmed that he went to the offices of the Hammersmith and Fulham Action for Disability (Hafad) on the day Miss Dando was shot and returned there two days later.

He told police he had wanted to account for his movements as people had said he was similar in appearance to a photofit of the killer.

The prosecution says the photofit was only released four days after the murder.

Mr George told police: "I went back there basically to account for my movements. I was concerned to account for my whereabouts. I have repetitive intimidation from certain police forces - it is true."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1349115.stm
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:49:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2019, 10:07:29 PM »
DC Snowden persisted: "That is you in that picture. You are holding, possessing a firearm, will you please explain that Mr George?"

Mr George replied: "I cannot explain that sir."

DC Snowden said: "This weapon is the type of weapon similar to or could have been used to murder Jill Dando. There is a picture of you holding that weapon. Where is that weapon?"

Mr George said the gun was a replica and said the last time he saw it was with a friend, David Dobbins.

DC Snowden told him that the gun he was holding in the photograph had been modified to enable it to fire, although Mr George claimed to have no knowledge of this.

DC Snowden said: "In my opinion, all these are lies. You are lying about this. The question is why are you lying?"

Mr George insisted: "I am not sir. I have no reason to lie."

DC Snowden alleged: "The reason you have to lie is that you are currently on suspicion of the murder of Jill Dando."

Mr George replied: "I am not sir. I have told you the absolute truth."

Firearms knowledge

Mr George also maintained on the tape that he only had a modest knowledge of guns and would not know how to modify a weapon.

Mr George was asked again on the videotape if the person in the picture was him and he replied: "It could be sir."

DC Snowden said: "You said you had never owned a gun."

"Not a gun - a replica gun," said Mr George.

He told police he had not fired a round of ammunition for more than two years.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1349115.stm