Author Topic: CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.  (Read 36076 times)

Offline puglove

Re: CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 12:03:56 AM »
The commission have made their decision and those interested parties have already been told.

Hmm. I've heard that, too. Has it filtered down to Mike's forum yet? Are they partying like it's 1999?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Jerry

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 12:15:18 AM »
The commission have made their decision and those interested parties have already been told.

Hmm. I've heard that, too. Has it filtered down to Mike's forum yet? Are they partying like it's 1999?

They have all cleared off....I wonder why?   Even Preecey pants has done one...   8@??)(

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 12:15:37 AM »

Jackie once told me that I would be invited to JB's release party. I had to make the grapefruit-cheese on sticks-hedgehog arrangement. AND I got first bop with mertol. I've been looking forward to it ever since.  8**8:/:

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 12:21:00 AM »
I've got bloody Prince's 1999 as an earworm, now. Andy, put something smokey on the juke box....

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 03:32:28 AM »
Oh dear....Mertol has sussed it out for once and there was me having some fun with them before the decision.   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:34:51 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 08:49:12 AM »
Oh dear....Mertol has sussed it out for once and there was me having some fun with them before the decision.   @)(++(*

John isn't it quite remarkable just how dense some of the Bamberistas are! Roach was played like an old fiddle by meyou Hartley yesterday and even the retarded slow Mertol got it way before The Roach! Stupid is as stupid does!  @)(++(*

Dolly Peel

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 10:17:19 AM »
Jeremy Nevill Bamber: Official: appeal to have his conviction referred to the Court Of Appeal has been denied in the most emphatic terms by the CCRC. Official public notification to be made on Wednesday 18th April 2012 in a CCRC press conference.

Offline Milly

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 03:32:11 PM »
Jeremy Nevill Bamber: Official: appeal to have his conviction referred to the Court Of Appeal has been denied in the most emphatic terms by the CCRC. Official public notification to be made on Wednesday 18th April 2012 in a CCRC press conference.
where did you find that dolly.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 11:21:24 PM »
where did you find that dolly.

I think that's made up to wind up Tesco the Pieman!

Offline julie

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 01:21:24 PM »
The suspense is palpable for anyone interested in this case.  I do hope the CCRC don't keep us all hanging on until the end of the month.

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 04:31:16 PM »
CCRC Latest!

The CCRC have notified the families that they will not be making any decision before 23 April 2012.  They add that they will be informing Bamber and his lawyer first.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:40:16 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 11:09:12 AM »
I have been amazed at the number of legal professionals who have contacted me to enquire about this latest application to the CCRC.  Many of them saying that they are gobsmacked that this fiasco is being allowed to carry on some 26 years after the murders.

8(0(*

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 11:47:34 AM »
I have been amazed at the number of legal professionals who have contacted me to enquire about this latest application to the CCRC.  Many of them saying that they are gobsmacked that this fiasco is being allowed to carry on some 26 years after the murders.

8(0(*

I can understand where they are coming from.  This open ended system we have at the moment is wide open to abuse by killers like Bamber.  Had he behaved himself and admitted his crimes he would be looking at the possibility of parole by now but that has been knocked on the head by his association with Tesko.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 01:46:41 PM »

8(0(*

I can understand where they are coming from.  This open ended system we have at the moment is wide open to abuse by killers like Bamber.  Had he behaved himself and admitted his crimes he would be looking at the possibility of parole by now but that has been knocked on the head by his association with Tesko.

Bamber will need something remarkable to get anywhere near the CCRC again after the rejection we are expecting but I agree it's ridiculous that Bamber has been appealing non stop for 26 years now!

I am not sure why you say if Bamber had admitted his crimes he would be looking at parole now? His sentence was increased to a whole life tarrif in 1994, just 7 years into his minimum 25 years; perhaps you think Michael Howard wouldn't have increased the tarrif to whole life if Bamber had admitted his crimes?

I also think you give Tesko way too much credit. He hasn't helped or damaged Bamber at all in my opinion as he is way too insignificant to matter in the slightest. No one takes him seriously, least of all Jeremy Bamber!

The mad spinister Jackie Preece has been far more effectual in Bamber's cause. She found him Simon McKay and his sidekick Nelly 1006 and has been instrumental in getting the ITV documentary produced. Although I would say the programme did Bamber no favours, it did reraise his profile in the public's awareness. What's Tesko done for Bamber other than totally embarrase him at every turn?

The perverse thing is that Preece may have sealed Bamber's fate for good. By raising Bamber's profile with the TV show and McKay on radio, Twitter etc. a CCRC rejection will be all the more emphatic if/when it comes. No one is going to want to hear more 'new evidence' sagas again in 5 or 10 years time!

If the final rejection does come,we should all thank Jackie Preece for all her invaluable work ..... on behalf of the relatives, Essex Police and justice!   

8@??)(

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 04:45:51 PM »
Yes. I meant if he had come clean within a few years of having been found guilty there was a good chance he would be looking at parole but there is nowt chance of that now since he is perceived to be to dangerous to all those who gave evidence against him at his trial.  A failure to get a referral now will end it for him I have no doubt. The CCRC might give him one last bite at it knowing this to be the case.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!