Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The three burn marks on Nevill's back  (Read 65267 times)

Offline John

Jeremy Bamber - The three burn marks on Nevill's back
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:17:46 PM »
As requested here are a sample of photos relating to the so-called burn marks on Nevill's back.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 02:08:13 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The three burn marks on Nevill's back
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
Thanks John. 3 completely different marks then?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 05:33:33 PM »
Thanks John. 3 completely different marks then?

I haven't studied them yet but yes, definitely three different marks.

Reminds me more of gouges from a sharp object like a damaged rifle stock.  I wonder did they bleed since these photos would have been the cleaned up version. What do you think?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:36:39 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 05:43:47 PM »
very difficult to tell from these pictures. If I hadn't have read that these are burn marks, I could think that the 2 smaller ones were moles?

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »
I wonder what could have hit neville when he was toppled from his chair onto the floor before being perched in the coal scuttle?

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 05:50:35 PM »
very difficult to tell from these pictures. If I hadn't have read that these are burn marks, I could think that the 2 smaller ones were moles?

The marks are certainly not consistent with the end of a rifle being pushed into ones back.  In any event, the rifle failed to get anywhere near the temperatures associated with such burns and that is fact.  Even Simon McKay had no answer to that one.

Could a lighted cigarette create such marks?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:53:17 PM by John »

Offline abs

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 05:56:11 PM »
Does anybody know where on Ralph´s back those marks are?

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 06:04:16 PM »

I thought he was found with a pyjama top on as well.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »

The marks are certainly not consistent with the end of a rifle being pushed into ones back.  In any event, the rifle failed to get anywhere near the temperatures associated with such burns and that is fact.  Even Simon McKay had no answer to that one

remember that photo of macdonald coming out of court?

Offline puglove

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 06:29:27 PM »
Could that other forum BE more boring? They've been yacking all day and got precisely nowhere. Don't these people work for a living?

Offline goatboy

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 06:37:38 PM »
Also weren't his pyjama bottoms partially pulled down?

Offline abs

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 07:11:02 PM »

They could have slid down (can you say that in English?) during the altercation, no one knows.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 10:03:31 PM »

They could have slid down (can you say that in English?) during the altercation, no one knows.

Slid down is fine Abs .... the burn marks I understand were high on the back close to the neck.

Weety

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 10:03:40 AM »

The marks are certainly not consistent with the end of a rifle being pushed into ones back.  In any event, the rifle failed to get anywhere near the temperatures associated with such burns and that is fact.  Even Simon McKay had no answer to that one.

I would say so, yes. Because the photos of Neville's back are black and white you can't really tell what colour the middle part of the largest wound is, but I've seen cigarette burns which have a lighter coloured moulten looking centre, and a darker outer rim.

One thing I've been wondering though, is where the theoretical temperature of 200 degrees comes from. Human skin will burn at much lower temperatures than that.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 09:40:28 PM »
A thought occurs that if Jeremy was telling the truth and Nevill was still alive at just after 3am, how come when Nevill was found there were clear signs of advanced rigor mortis? He could only have been dead for a bit more than 4 hours by this time, would rigor mortis be so clearly visible after such a relatively short amount of time? At Tesko Towers they explain this by saying rigor mortis was sped up by the heat from the Aga. The Aga seems pretty pivotal to the defence doesn't it?