Author Topic: George Bush .... just forgetful?  (Read 4854 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

George Bush .... just forgetful?
« on: June 30, 2014, 11:26:20 AM »
The first plane crash was not shown live on any news channels. So how did the President of USA come up with this statement?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

Offline abs

Re: George Bush .... just forgetful?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »
Well, he´s lying... ?>)()< What an absurd thing to say! Would he really go into that classroom, sitting there, again, for a loooooong time, if he was aware that a plane had crashed into one of the Twin Towers, which had been the target of a previous terrorist attack?
What about the timing - anybody know what time GW Bush entered that classroom?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 06:05:10 PM »
Well, he´s lying... ?>)()< What an absurd thing to say! Would he really go into that classroom, sitting there, again, for a loooooong time, if he was aware that a plane had crashed into one of the Twin Towers, which had been the target of a previous terrorist attack?
What about the timing - anybody know what time GW Bush entered that classroom?

And how distasteful to, when asked by a child, about one of the darkest days in US history to make inane jokes about his brother and making idiot 'jokes' like 'that's the mother in me'!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 06:12:14 PM »

I always thought that George Double Vee was half alright.  He knew he was a puppet and despised himself and them for the mockery that they make of The American Presidency.

By "They"  I mean the despots who really run the country.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 06:21:43 PM »
I always thought that George Double Vee was half alright.  He knew he was a puppet and despised himself and them for the mockery that they make of The American Presidency.

By "They"  I mean the despots who really run the country.

I agree Eleanor .... Dubya isn't bright enough to have been an architect of any conspiracy! Although I don't think he knows how thick he is! "People shouldn't misunderestimate me"!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 06:29:53 PM »

He actually has quite a good sense of humour, albeit a trifle inappropriate at times.

But he was surely better than the one they've got at the moment.  He doesn't even know that he is being made a fool of.

Offline sika

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 07:09:48 PM »
The first plane crash was not shown live on any news channels. So how did the President of USA come up with this statement?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw
With respect Tim, I think you're clutching at straws here. 

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 07:52:55 PM »
With respect Tim, I think you're clutching at straws here.

Not really Sika ... I am just asking if people think Dubya was just forgetful because what he said about watching the first plane crash live is quite impossible! It's not like he was a fireman or suchlike .... he was President of the USA ffs! 

Offline sika

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 08:05:10 PM »
Not really Sika ... I am just asking if people think Dubya was just forgetful because what he said about watching the first plane crash live is quite impossible! It's not like he was a fireman or suchlike .... he was President of the USA ffs!
Sorry Tim. Yes, I believe he just got muddled and came out with an inaccurate statement.  It may have occurred, perhaps unintentionally, because he was trying to sensationalise his account.  It does sound as if the comment was made in a Q&A sort of event.

I should imagine that a lot of stories are embellished when the teller is in that sort of arena.