Author Topic: Kevin Craigie - Autobiography  (Read 4235 times)

Offline John

Kevin Craigie - Autobiography
« on: June 17, 2012, 03:58:55 PM »
I think everyone should be aware that Kevin Craigie is hocking his autobiography around publishers at the moment.  He is declaring that he is innocent of any crime and is not culpable in the murder of Kenneth Rothwell.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

peteats

Re: Kevin Craigie - Autobiography
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
Will this be available in the public library in the fiction section  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 05:46:24 PM »
Its more like a Horror Story.

peteats

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 05:57:17 PM »
Has anyone considered that K.C. may be a MI5 Hitman, this would explain his many disguises. His lack of History, the way evades the questions. Is he really Secret agent K Zero C. ( K0C ). Are we all doomed, now K0C is on the prowl. Agent K0C with the Shiny Head.    @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* God he Could shoot us all in the back.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 05:58:39 PM »
 Quick
8()-000(
sniper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 @)(++(*

Dora the explorer

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 06:03:05 PM »
Has anyone considered that K.C. may be a MI5 Hitman, this would explain his many disguises. His lack of History, the way evades the questions. Is he really Secret agent K Zero C. ( K0C ). Are we all doomed, now K0C is on the prowl. Agent K0C with the Shiny Head.    @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* God he Could shoot us all in the back.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

K0C head  @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*   @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 06:15:55 PM »
I am being serious here 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-)))

It adds up, How do we know that the victim an architect had not unearthed the secret location of some secret sect, K0C was put on the case, he had to serve time in Prison but alas its part of the job. He is released and he infiltrates the CAB to uncover those arch criminals worried about there council tax, he succeeds in this mission and is re posted to London where he again infiltrates the CAB as rumour has it there is a new HIV virus that could end the World.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I think it reads better than ........ Me and my Gay mate picked up a innocent man in a gay bar, took him home, bludgeoned him to within an inch of his life, stole his car and belongings even his razors ( could be a link to the shiny bald head here ) and left him to die while they went joyriding.  8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-)) 8(8-))