Author Topic: The Real Hillary Clinton.  (Read 14409 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: The Real Hillary Clinton.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2016, 03:02:06 PM »

My point is evidently obvious.

Neither should be up as candidates for a presidential election.

Don't you agree ?

Yes Stephen I absolutely agree. I have always said from the start. Neither are fit and proper people to do the job.

But I was asked who was the worst.. so I gave an honest answer to that .
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline mercury

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2016, 02:58:48 AM »
Well i say usa gets what it deserves after they had a fine president inobama on so many fronts and congress rejected and stopped so much from him

do they understand the meaning of digging your own grave? Obviously not

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2016, 10:46:43 AM »
Well i say usa gets what it deserves after they had a fine president inobama on so many fronts and congress rejected and stopped so much from him

They will soon.

Offline mercury

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 12:03:56 AM »
They will soon.

He wont win imo

HC might be establishment but known warts and all and people can hope for improvements and some stablity
A vote for Trump will be a total gamble, who is going to walk off the cliff with no guarantees?
It might turn out like brexit ie no one thought it possible but lets pray lol
The gift is the last establishment president having to prove something to dispel outside horses in future, and if they fail, then you cant blame the next election

There is no doubt the world needs a massive change....but we dont need cowboys  go implement it

Having said that i was a bit disturbed go read somewhere tonight that clinton was exposed via wikileaks as unleashing al queada into syria...which is said is present day isis....cant stomach that if true of ANY world politician/leader, no sereee as the yanks say
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:06:48 AM by mercury »

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 02:48:32 AM »
He wont win imo

HC might be establishment but known warts and all and people can hope for improvements and some stablity
A vote for Trump will be a total gamble, who is going to walk off the cliff with no guarantees?
The gift is the last establishment president having to prove something to dispel outside horses in future, and if they fail, then you cant blame the next election

There is no doubt the world needs a massive change....but we dont need cowboys  go implement it

Having said that i was a bit disturbed go read somewhere tonight that clinton was exposed via wikileaks as unleashing al queada into syria...which is said is present day isis....cant stomach that if true of ANY world politician/leader, no sereee as the yanks say

I hear what yiu say.  But he might just win and then the whole world is in the SH 1T for four years.  Never underestimate the human capacity for stupidity - e.g. Brexit.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 01:07:44 PM »

What is happening in America is a precursor to yet another world war.  These events come in cycles and have been repeated since the fall of the Roman empire. Both previous world wars have followed the same trend so beware, the signs are all there again!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/532299/World-War-3-Russia-NATO-Vladimir-Putin-Baltic-Poland-Invasion-Atlantic-Council-Warning

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2070034/could-world-war-3-actually-happen-how-nuclear-weapons-and-biological-warfare-could-lead-to-the-apocalypse/

www.morningledger.com/world-war-3-russia-attack-britain/13117615/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 02:39:55 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2016, 06:34:15 PM »
What is happening in America is a precursor to yet another world war.  These events come in cycles and have been repeated since the fall of the Roman empire. Both previous world wars have followed the same trend so beware, the signs are all there again!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/532299/World-War-3-Russia-NATO-Vladimir-Putin-Baltic-Poland-Invasion-Atlantic-Council-Warning

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2070034/could-world-war-3-actually-happen-how-nuclear-weapons-and-biological-warfare-could-lead-to-the-apocalypse/

The trouble is the USA and Russia have been "at it" for so long they seem to have lost sight of the fact that a little bit of give on both sides could stitch things up a treat.
Maybe The Donald has seen that ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2016, 11:04:19 AM »
It was interesting to watch loopy Trump run away from what was claimed by his son to be an assassination attempt, and was merely a republican protester, protesting against a trump.

Offline mercury

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2016, 10:23:18 PM »

Angelo the first two world wars were started in europe and if theres a third then that will be too imo
Teresa may is condoning the right wing press rabble and hate rousing and pouring fuel onto the fire of naziism...shes out of order not condeming it all

She wont last too long is my guess

stephen25000

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2016, 01:34:58 PM »
Well, just a few hours to go and this will be decided.

I have a bad feeling if Trump loses, he will inspire his followers to commit acts of rebellion and/or violent protest. I hope I am wrong.

As to the e-mail saga, the only e-mails of relevance were Clintons. I don't trust her, but the remaining e-mails were of no relevance whatsoever, no matter what Trump 'thinks'.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:08:45 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline mercury

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2016, 08:32:02 PM »
Thank god for that, everyones sick of the daily coverage for so long,I never understood why they have to campaign for a whole year or so, but I guess if usa president is really leader of the world its important
Obama has endorsed Clinton
The cultural and other speakers of all sizes and hues and ages and have
Trumps supporters fail by comparison
I dont like to tempt fate, but I think we all know what the result will be

(So dont fret  JP)

Ps just by coincidence tte 11th hour the daily mail post a story about a treasure find from some boot sale or something of photos of Trump in his youth, lying on the bed in his bathrobe and cuddling his babies

Hmmm,must meanhe will be a lovely president

@)(++(*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3913524/The-extraordinary-intimate-Trump-family-photos-THRIFT-SHOP-showing-Donald-s-softer-side.html

« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:34:42 PM by mercury »

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2016, 10:52:49 PM »
He wont win imo

lol Merc but wasn't it the cowboys who over threw Mexican bandits and native Indians and WON the west?  Looks like they are hootin and a tootin and ready for civil war again if needs be.

Offline mercury

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2016, 11:03:36 PM »
Well MIT, we all gassed about this that and the other, were all floored now with the result
This along with brexit and a couple others I can think of ,to me prove the world really is in a massive flux that hasnt been seen for many many decades, at least couple centuries, its like the tectonic plates moving under the sea, destroying and recreating
Lets hope whats created is good
unfortuntately you have to crack eggs to make the omelette so....the future is brighg, the future is orange

@)(++(*

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 11:15:16 PM »
Well MIT, we all gassed about this that and the other, were all floored now with the result
This along with brexit and a couple others I can think of ,to me prove the world really is in a massive flux that hasnt been seen for many many decades, at least couple centuries, its like the tectonic plates moving under the sea, destroying and recreating
Lets hope whats created is good
unfortuntately you have to crack eggs to make the omelette so....the future is brighg, the future is orange

@)(++(*

Oh don't say that in Northern Ireland lololol

Offline mercury

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2016, 11:48:20 PM »
Oh don't say that in Northern Ireland lololol

I wouldnt dare! I wouldnt even buy oranges in tescos there or buy green grapes in a rangers neighbourhood in scotland or blueberries in a celtic one

Pathetic

No, the jingle/slogan just came to mind...would suit his skin and hair more, now Im being peurile lol

But thats OK as were all in a alice in wonderland scenario at the mo...