Author Topic: British History Matters!  (Read 36306 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: British History Matters!
« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2020, 02:04:50 PM »
I have a nasty suspicion that some Black People don't want equal treatment.

What gets me is the claim of systemic racism.

There are black people here & in the US in any occupation you care to mention, police, doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc etc.

America had a black president for 8 long years.

Only 13% of the US population are black, that means a hell of a lot of white people voted for a black president......... twice.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2020, 02:14:41 PM »
In what way do blacks not receive equal treatment, IYO ?

It’s not my opinion...have you read the Lammy report ?

A group of white people discussing how black people have the temerity to complain when treated badly because of their colour ! It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.

Reading most of the comments in this thread actually makes me ashamed to be British.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2020, 02:17:57 PM »
It’s not my opinion...have you read the Lammy report ?

A group of white people discussing how black people have the temerity to complain when treated badly because of their colour ! It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.

Reading most of the comments in this thread actually makes me ashamed to be British.

No I haven't read the Lammy report.

I'm guessing he bitches about blacks in London being targeted disproportionately in stop & search.

Is that about right?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2020, 02:24:56 PM »

I just read this brief snippet of what Lammy has to say in the Guardian...

"Minority ethnic children make up a growing proportion of those offending for the first time, reoffending, and serving custodial sentences. Today 41% of under-18s in custody are from minority backgrounds, compared with 25% a decade ago. Young black people are now nine times more likely to be in youth custody than young white people."

Could it possibly be, not that all police are racist but that BAME's are now committing a disproportionate amount of crime?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2020, 04:27:14 PM »
Admit it MTI, you really don’t know what a Stalinist is. You’ve heard the term mentioned in connection with the left on some debate or Facebook page and have run with it.

Second point, outside the narrow framework of these threads you have no idea what I think about anything.

Any form of violence is reprehensible no matter what the colour of your skin but more importantly kills the message you are trying to send. I have campaigned many times for white men imprisoned or killed by the police. For me it’s always about justice, never race. Your opinion appears to be different.

As to George Floyd, please do your research, he was sentenced to five years in prison for his involvement in an armed robbery in 2007.  The woman robbed, Aracely Henriquez, was injured by another man, and there’s no evidence she was pregnant at the time of the incident.

The marches aren’t about equal rights but equal treatment.

This always makes me laugh....if the majority is silent how do you know what they are saying ?

Admit it MTI, you really don’t know what a Stalinist is. You’ve heard the term mentioned in connection with the left on some debate or Facebook page and have run with it.

Admin what? I learned about Russian history- oh it bothers you... I see. FYI I don't do tw..ter/facefook or any other online fantasy application where people believe they rule!

Stalinist is the name given to left wing ideology groups, mainly younger ones brought up on left wing shite via educationalist who use his paranoia and fear to gain trust only to crush and destabilize democracies- check out Greta and her mob, BLM mobs. then compare to Stalin joining the labour party in Russia, and his mobs!

wee note from one source- there are many!

How Many People Did Joseph Stalin Kill?
It's estimated that Stalin killed as many as 20 million people, directly or indirectly, through famine, forced labor camps, collectivization and executions.

Some scholars have argued that Stalin's record of killings amount to genocide and make him one of history's most ruthless mass murderers.

Stalin was eventually denounced by his successor, Nikita Khrushchev, in 1956. However, he has found a rekindled popularity among many of Russia's young people.

https://www.biography.com/dictator/joseph-stalin

Second point, outside the narrow framework of these threads you have no idea what I think about anything.

This narrow frame work offers your opinions, which are very easy to read- you are very selective about who you demonize!  still not ready to denounce the black youths attacking white police?  or Nelson Mandela?- lets me know a lot about your beliefs. I am not rubbishing them- I,unlike you, accept you have different ones from me.

Any form of violence is reprehensible no matter what the colour of your skin but more importantly kills the message you are trying to send.

You are selective, as you try to pin that  racist badge on me.  The new invented meaning of racist by the left and other victim groups.

I have campaigned many times for white men imprisoned or killed by the police. For me it’s always about justice, never race. Your opinion appears to be different.

My opinion is no different,where is your evidence? there you go pointing that wagging self righteous finger

As to George Floyd, please do your research, he was sentenced to five years in prison for his involvement in an armed robbery in 2007.  The woman robbed, Aracely Henriquez, was injured by another man, and there’s no evidence she was pregnant at the time of the incident.

Oh that's ok then. I thought he was a misguided poor soul who was forced into a life of violence...

Yes, I agree  break the law get arrested,charged, etc... However, it is very plain that black criminals can play the race card, what about white criminals?

Are there any protesters marching about general police wrong doing?  No!

This always makes me laugh....if the majority is silent how do you know what they are saying ?

I don't... I said they are silent and watching. See how you managed to put a twist on that as well? :)

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Eleanor

« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2020, 04:56:10 PM »

There has never been any hint of Racism in my life.  I simply don't understand where this came from in Britain.

And I can't be bothered with it.

There were a few white women who became involved with Black Americans during The War and no one thought anything of it, other than what America thought of this.

I am sick to death of this.  America can stuff itself.

Nor am I interested in Slavery.  The Slave Traders were them selves Black, which is where it all began.  Black people sold other Black people because it was a Tribal thing.  Go away and talk to them about what they did.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2020, 05:58:04 PM »

Admin what? I learned about Russian history- oh it bothers you... I see. FYI I don't do tw..ter/facefook or any other online fantasy application where people believe they rule!

Stalinist is the name given to left wing ideology groups, mainly younger ones brought up on left wing shite via educationalist who use his paranoia and fear to gain trust only to crush and destabilize democracies- check out Greta and her mob, BLM mobs. then compare to Stalin joining the labour party in Russia, and his mobs!

wee note from one source- there are many!

How Many People Did Joseph Stalin Kill?
It's estimated that Stalin killed as many as 20 million people, directly or indirectly, through famine, forced labor camps, collectivization and executions.

Some scholars have argued that Stalin's record of killings amount to genocide and make him one of history's most ruthless mass murderers.

Stalin was eventually denounced by his successor, Nikita Khrushchev, in 1956. However, he has found a rekindled popularity among many of Russia's young people.

https://www.biography.com/dictator/joseph-stalin

This narrow frame work offers your opinions, which are very easy to read- you are very selective about who you demonize!  still not ready to denounce the black youths attacking white police?  or Nelson Mandela?- lets me know a lot about your beliefs. I am not rubbishing them- I,unlike you, accept you have different ones from me.

Any form of violence is reprehensible no matter what the colour of your skin but more importantly kills the message you are trying to send.

You are selective, as you try to pin that  racist badge on me.  The new invented meaning of racist by the left and other victim groups.

I have campaigned many times for white men imprisoned or killed by the police. For me it’s always about justice, never race. Your opinion appears to be different.

My opinion is no different,where is your evidence? there you go pointing that wagging self righteous finger

Oh that's ok then. I thought he was a misguided poor soul who was forced into a life of violence...

Yes, I agree  break the law get arrested,charged, etc... However, it is very plain that black criminals can play the race card, what about white criminals?

Are there any protesters marching about general police wrong doing?  No!

I don't... I said they are silent and watching. See how you managed to put a twist on that as well? :)

I’m going to stop answering you now MTI because I am simply giving you a platform to display your rather odd, confused racist rants. Feel free to keep posting though....I’m sure if there’s anywhere you’re going to get support for your divisive views it’s here.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2020, 06:19:10 PM »
I’m going to stop answering you now MTI because I am simply giving you a platform to display your rather odd, confused racist rants. Feel free to keep posting though....I’m sure if there’s anywhere you’re going to get support for your divisive views it’s here.

I have called you out Faith.  You have an agenda  I don't. I don't take sides, just to cause trouble. You are clouded by your strange political views.

A racist calling me a racist  ha! Oh Dear. My family is so diverse- I am hating on them according to you.

However, I take heart from this- when the lion roars loudly- the jungle animals run in fear as he rules with his roar, however, it only takes a small thorn in the paw to shut the lion up and leave it limping alone.

Next time you want to call people right wing facists/Nazis/ racist- just remember what Stalin did!

Go in peace with your political views. I remain independent of all party politics.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2020, 07:02:26 PM »
Unless you love Jeremy Corbyn and insist on kneeling every time a black person passes you in the street, you are a racist according to Faithlilly.  Ironic, considering Corbyn’s Labour Party’s investigation for [ censored word]emitism.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2020, 10:52:53 PM »
Unless you love Jeremy Corbyn and insist on kneeling every time a black person passes you in the street, you are a racist according to Faithlilly.  Ironic, considering Corbyn’s Labour Party’s investigation for [ censored word]emitism.

Well I must admit I am very disappointed, not shocked, by Faith calling me a racist. As it proved my point that the race card is played for any left wing agenda.

To be a racist I should hate all black people, feel superior to them, discriminate in all manner of ways against them.

No evidence of this at all in my life as I am a humanist! I have a diverse family we are all very close even though some live abroad. There are white Scottish people whom I prefer not to spend time with -nothing to do with being white Scottish (As I am myself blonde ,blue eyes-white), and  the same with other people who happen to be a different colour or from a different culture.  This is normal in human beings. some people we like some we don't for all manner of reasons.

It is also hardly mentioned that racism lives very well in other cultures. women in some ethnic communities are murdered for 'dating' a white man.  We never see peoples out rage at this, nor about the Asian gang rapists. The police did NOTHING about that and still no mass protests. The only people who bothered to keep on about it was  the far right wing BNP party- and THEY were called out as racists for highlighting it.

I will continue to call out the left wing Stalinist and challenge them- they eventually run out of steam ,shout racist and run to the gullible.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2020, 11:11:33 PM »
Now apparently there are moves afoot to ban the singing of “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot” at England Rugby matches.  Of course if you object to this you are branded a racist so you have to go along with it, to the point that in the end all the customs, history and cultural aspects of English life that BLM disapproves of are removed because at the end of the day who wants to be branded an evil racist?  I suggest a complete cleansing of all British culture and customs and a wiping of all history, and the removal to camps of all white dissenters  so that we can start at Year Zero, like Pol Pot’s Cambodia.  Pol Pot was of course a Communist. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2020, 11:52:39 PM »
Now apparently there are moves afoot to ban the singing of “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot” at England Rugby matches.  Of course if you object to this you are branded a racist so you have to go along with it, to the point that in the end all the customs, history and cultural aspects of English life that BLM disapproves of are removed because at the end of the day who wants to be branded an evil racist?  I suggest a complete cleansing of all British culture and customs and a wiping of all history, and the removal to camps of all white dissenters  so that we can start at Year Zero, like Pol Pot’s Cambodia.  Pol Pot was of course a Communist.

Going further back in history anything associated with any form of slavery which I despise, should be removed.
The pyramids?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2020, 11:58:23 PM »
Going further back in history anything associated with any form of slavery, which I despise, should be removed.
The pyramids?
I was wondering about The Blues, from whence came Rock and Roll, and modern rock music.  Massive cultural appropriation off the back of slavery and the music it helped to inspire.  We could burn all white man blues, rock and roll, pop and rock records, especially Elvis who basically stole black music and made it his own.  Graceland should be knocked down, especially as it apes the style of the Plantation Owners grand houses of the Deep South. 
Next?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2020, 12:10:50 AM »
I was wondering about The Blues, from whence came Rock and Roll, and modern rock music.  Massive cultural appropriation off the back of slavery and the music it helped to inspire.  We could burn all white man blues, rock and roll, pop and rock records, especially Elvis who basically stole black music and made it his own.  Graceland should be knocked down, especially as it apes the style of the Plantation Owners grand houses of the Deep South. 
Next?

Now you have gone too far.
As an Elvis fan from aged thirteen......how very dare you !!

Many of the streets in central Glasgow are named after persons or places connected with the slave trade.
There has been some discussion about whether they should be renamed.
Both Sir Tom Devine and Sir Geoff Palmer have advocated not renaming them but adding a plaque under the street names to explain and denounce the slavery attached to the names.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2020, 12:31:32 AM »
Now you have gone too far.
As an Elvis fan from aged thirteen......how very dare you !!

Many of the streets in central Glasgow are named after persons or places connected with the slave trade.
There has been some discussion about whether they should be renamed.
Both Sir Tom Devine and Sir Geoff Palmer have advocated not renaming them but adding a plaque under the street names to explain and denounce the slavery attached to the names.

Ah well you see this is only selective slavery. This country is awash with slaves from Africa (mainly Nigeria) the middle east, and not forgetting the EU and Russia sex slaves. But, we can forget about that because they are just sex slaves, or working in construction/farming and care homes in some instances- they won't take our jobs away so nothing to be bothered about. Good idea opening up the borders and free movement it means the slaves don't need to be shackled to a boat...oh wait...