Author Topic: British History Matters!  (Read 36081 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

British History Matters!
« on: June 11, 2020, 04:42:14 PM »
That’s what it says at the top of this forum now.   Any thoughts from members?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

Re: British History Matters!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 05:09:18 PM »

Good one.  Personally, for the moment I am only heartily relieved that I don't live in Britain anymore.  They have all gone raving mad.

But Baden Powell is looking like a step too far.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 05:37:14 PM »
That’s what it says at the top of this forum now.   Any thoughts from members?

My thoughts are....

Colonisation & slavery happened & people need to get over it, it's in the past & we can't change it.

Black people have long since had the same rights, freedom & opportunities as every other man or woman in this country.

Black Lives Matter are a bunch of domestic terrorists who hate the police.

They wilfully ignore the wider issue of black on black killings, instead focusing on the tiny minority of unarmed blacks killed by cops.

In the USA there has been arson, rioting, looting, dozens left dead, including a black police officer & 77 year old retired black cop (killed by a black looter).

Black Lives Matter caused this & they don't give a shit about any of it.

Unfortunately the rancid, hate fuelled cancer that is Black Lives Matter has spread all around the globe, including here in Britain where thugs have been rioting, vandalising & attacking the police, all in the name of social justice.

I never owned a slave & neither did my father or grandfather.

I am white & British, I was born that way, I can't change it & I have nothing to apologise for.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 05:52:40 PM »
My thoughts are....

Colonisation & slavery happened & people need to get over it, it's in the past & we can't change it.

Black people have long since had the same rights, freedom & opportunities as every other man or woman in this country.

Black Lives Matter are a bunch of domestic terrorists who hate the police.

They wilfully ignore the wider issue of black on black killings, instead focusing on the tiny minority of unarmed blacks killed by cops.

In the USA there has been arson, rioting, looting, dozens left dead, including a black police officer & 77 year old retired black cop (killed by a black looter).

Black Lives Matter caused this & they don't give a shit about any of it.

Unfortunately the rancid, hate fuelled cancer that is Black Lives Matter has spread all around the globe, including here in Britain where thugs have been rioting, vandalising & attacking the police, all in the name of social justice.

I never owned a slave & neither did my father or grandfather.

I am white & British, I was born that way, I can't change it & I have nothing to apologise for.
Bloody hell.  You wrote something I largely agree with and you managed not to admire the Nazis into the bargain.  Well done!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 05:56:34 PM »

I was warning on this forum about Black lives matter back in 2016/17.

They are a hate movement IMO.

There are protests planned in the capital again this weekend.

It will be interesting to see how many police they assault & war memorials they desecrate.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 06:17:19 PM »
I was warning on this forum about Black lives matter back in 2016/17.

They are a hate movement IMO.

There are protests planned in the capital again this weekend.

It will be interesting to see how many police they assault & war memorials they desecrate.
Well Tommy and his gang of hooligans will be waiting for them so it could all get pretty nasty.  Did you see the attack on two police men/women in Hackney today?  Bloody disgraceful. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 06:20:03 PM »
Also, this:

Thirty-one Labour MPs from ethnic-minority groups wrote a letter to the home secretary Priti Patel saying that “being a person of colour does not make you an authority on all forms of racism”.

In their letter the Labour MPs, including Valerie Vaz, Diane Abbott and Dawn Butler, urged Ms Patel to “reflect on your words and reconsider the impact it had” on black communities.

They said: “We write to you as Black Asian and Ethnic Minority Labour MPs to highlight our dismay at the way you used your heritage and experiences of racism to gaslight the very real racism faced by Black people and communities across the UK.

“We all have our personal stories, of the racism that we have faced, whether it has been being defined by the colour of our skin or the faith we choose to believe.

“Being a person of colour does not automatically make you an authority on all forms of racism.

“Structures of racism, hatred and inequality have many layers and therefore, whilst it is true, there are some experiences of racism that we all face, there are also some experiences of racism that we all do not face.”

What an effing cheek.  If David Lammy had given an impassioned speech in the HoC about the racism he’d encountered at school, there would have been much weeping and wailing on his behalf. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020, 06:30:38 PM »
Well Tommy and his gang of hooligans will be waiting for them so it could all get pretty nasty.  Did you see the attack on two police men/women in Hackney today?  Bloody disgraceful.

Yes. I've just seen it on the news.

People have been cooped up indoors for months with nothing to do & no where to go.

They are frustrated & angry & are now being incentivised by the BLM 'protests' to go out & hate on police.

I saw that the Football Lads Alliance (a bunch of football hooligans) plan to attend the capital & protect war memorials.

They are going to be hugely out numbered by an army of violent young black men, supported by a mass of left wing idiots who have swallowed the BLM bullshit & believe that police are ethnically cleansing by gunning down black people every time they see them.

This isn't going to end nicely that's for sure.

What I want to know is, how do us white people atone for the sins against blacks which we didn't commit?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2020, 06:49:17 PM »

People have been cooped up indoors for months with nothing to do & no where to go.

They are frustrated & angry & are now being incentivised by the BLM 'protests' to go out & hate on police.

I saw that the Football Lads Alliance (a bunch of football hooligans) plan to attend the capital & protect war memorials.

They are going to be hugely out numbered by an army of violent young black men, supported by a mass of left wing idiots who have swallowed the BLM bullshit & believe that police are ethnically cleansing by gunning down black people every time they see them.

What I want to know is, how do us white people atone for the sins against blacks which we didn't commit?
I’m not sure, perhaps we could make a start by replacing every single statue of a white person with statues of Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, George Floyd and Stormzy.  It might go some way towards making amends for our inherent racism and cruelty.   

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 07:12:48 PM »
I’m not sure, perhaps we could make a start by replacing every single statue of a white person with statues of Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, George Floyd and Stormzy.  It might go some way towards making amends for our inherent racism and cruelty.

Indeed, George Floyd was drug addict with previous for armed robbery against a pregnant woman.

So obviously he deserved the state funeral he received & should be celebrated with a statue.

I'm not overly familiar with Stormzy as I've no interest in this Grime music nonsense.

But I understand he has rapped about smoking pot, niggas & f..king white bitches.

Nelson Mandela's ANC party put their fellow blacks in tyres, doused them in petrol & burned them to death.

So yep, he deserves a statue too.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 07:21:27 PM »
Indeed, George Floyd was drug addict with previous for armed robbery against a pregnant woman.

So obviously he deserved the state funeral he received & should be celebrated with a statue.

I'm not overly familiar with Stormzy as I've no interest in this Grime music nonsense.

But I understand he has rapped about smoking pot, niggas & f....ing white bitches.

Nelson Mandela's ANC party put their fellow blacks in tyres, doused them in petrol & burned them to death.

So yep, he deserves a statue too.
I think that was Winnie Mandela and I don’t think Nelson agreed with that sort of thing.  But re: George Floyd - despite the huge coverage of his death I only found out the “trivial” detail of his armed robbery conviction yesterday.  Not that that excuses police brutality in any way but nor should dying at the hands of the police confer sainthood on a person

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 07:28:41 PM »
I think that was Winnie Mandela and I don’t think Nelson agreed with that sort of thing.  But re: George Floyd - despite the huge coverage of his death I only found out the “trivial” detail of his armed robbery conviction yesterday.  Not that that excuses police brutality in any way but nor should dying at the hands of the police confer sainthood on a person

I agree, George Floyd didn't deserve to die.

But I'm yet to see any evidence his killing was racially motivated.

In 2016 a man named Tony Timpa was killed in the same fashion by police (there is body camera footage of it if you care to look it up)....no protests, no riots, no outrage, no state funeral.......

.......because he was white.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 07:54:47 PM »

Perhaps the Uk should have warning signs...please do not enter if you are offended by our history rather than allowing it to be changed by people and their descendants who have been welcomed here. Some of my ancestors died during the potato famine when british politicians stood by and did nothing..alllowing food to be exported from ireland. I dont expect all their statues to be destroyed. in  a strange way I agree with Farage....the taliban destroyed ancient statues that offended them and they were rightly criticised...I do see a connection.

This BLM movement is divisive and will actually cause racism....lets all just get on and live together peacefully and let the law deal with the US police. ....if we don't then our past will damage  our future.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2020, 08:19:29 PM »

I just watched the Farage interview, he pointed out that BLM are a far left group who want to de-fund & disband the police. (Which is absolutely true, you can read their manifesto online, where they also demand reparations for slavery, even though no black person alive today was ever a slave)

He was shouted down by the other guests, who resorted to personal attacks & accuse him of talking out of his backside.....they have obviously never read BLM's list of demands.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2020, 08:27:35 PM »