Author Topic: British History Matters!  (Read 36107 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: British History Matters!
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2020, 03:21:12 PM »
Shaun King is a journalist and activist who supports the BLM movement. His tweets are his own. There is no one, as far as I am aware, from inside the BLM movement itself who has condoned his tweet.

Bit of a storm in a teacup eh.

He is a race baiter who takes every opportunity to jump on the BLM bandwagon.
He claims to be black but, have you seen him?  He is whiter than me.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2020, 06:08:29 PM »
He is a race baiter who takes every opportunity to jump on the BLM bandwagon.
He claims to be black but, have you seen him?  He is whiter than me.

He may be all you say but he is not a member of the BLM movement so your original point is moot.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #212 on: June 26, 2020, 06:08:52 PM »
Out of interest, who is “inside the BLM movement” and how do you become a member?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #214 on: June 26, 2020, 06:11:43 PM »
He may be all you say but he is not a member of the BLM movement so your original point is moot.

So who are the members of the BLM movement?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #215 on: June 26, 2020, 06:39:46 PM »

Here you go, the global actions page of the BLM’s webpage.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/global-actions/

See anything about Jesus ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #216 on: June 26, 2020, 06:42:25 PM »

Great question  and Faith is the 'go to person' to ask  as she is in the know being an expert on all things racist...

So here in Glasgow- where I work we had this today...https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1301457/glasgow-police-officer-stabbed-west-george-street-police-incident-latest-scotland-terror

Hotel housing 'Asylum seekers' and police shot the stabber.. Oh I hope he wasn't black or Asian... or an asylum seeker.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2020, 06:45:32 PM »

I don't see anything about whom it's members are.

I guess all those people rioting, looting & burning down police stations must be the KKK.

« Reply #218 on: June 26, 2020, 06:51:11 PM »

They don't say a lot of what they say outside  their web page as they are trying to now be  'respectable and proper like' Oh and peaceful.  Thev are in the minority- getting all they want using fear and violence, but they will push the majority of white/Asian population to exasperation- and BOY will that not be a pretty sight!

Have BLM leaders, of what looks like  a political party, with an agenda, come out yet to say they accept criticism like all other political views or are we still racists is we do comment?
Not that I give a f... just asking for clarification.

Re: the Jesus thing... YEAH I agree many images are too white - He was middle eastern and Jewish.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2020, 06:51:35 PM »
According to that link BLM haven’t done much since February 2019.  I hope they’re OK.  It must be a bummer having all these crazies protesting in your name and sullying it.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #220 on: June 26, 2020, 06:53:00 PM »
Great question  and Faith is the 'go to person' to ask  as she is in the know being an expert on all things racist...

So here in Glasgow- where I work we had this today...https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1301457/glasgow-police-officer-stabbed-west-george-street-police-incident-latest-scotland-terror

Hotel housing 'Asylum seekers' and police shot the stabber.. Oh I hope he wasn't black or Asian... or an asylum seeker.

I think it’s rather to early to speculate what has happened. Not surprising that someone who claims to be apolitical is making political capital out of such a horrendous event.

« Reply #221 on: June 26, 2020, 06:53:40 PM »
I don't see anything about whom it's members are.

I guess all those people rioting, looting & burning down police stations must be the KKK.

They guy after the dick cassindra is calling for greater powers to curb....... white supremacist threats?   WTF

He is on the band wagon... and isn't white, so nothing racist about that really.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #222 on: June 26, 2020, 06:54:29 PM »

This is just another example of the systemic police brutality people face in the UK.

They should have asked him nicely to stop stabbing people and just put the knife down.

We need to de-fund & disband the police.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #223 on: June 26, 2020, 06:55:58 PM »
They don't say a lot of what they say outside  their web page as they are trying to now be  'respectable and proper like' Oh and peaceful.  Thev are in the minority- getting all they want using fear and violence, but they will push the majority of white/Asian population to exasperation- and BOY will that not be a pretty sight!

Have BLM leaders, of what looks like  a political party, with an agenda, come out yet to say they accept criticism like all other political views or are we still racists is we do comment?
Not that I give a f... just asking for clarification.

Re: the Jesus thing... YEAH I agree many images are too white - He was middle eastern and Jewish.

Will not be a pretty sight ? A race war ? How very Charles Manson.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #224 on: June 26, 2020, 06:56:36 PM »
This is just another example of the systemic police brutality people face in the UK.

They should have asked him nicely to stop stabbing people and just put the knife down.

We need to de-fund & disband the police.
Not people.  Only BAME.