Author Topic: British History Matters!  (Read 35606 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: British History Matters!
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2020, 06:59:33 PM »
I think it’s rather to early to speculate what has happened. Not surprising that someone who claims to be apolitical is making political capital out of such a horrendous event.

The some one you speak of never claimed to not have an opinion of fraudulent asylum seekers claims.

I am making a statement.  Oh I hope he wasn't black or Asian... or an asylum seeker.  Nothing political about it!  I have to get to work and don't want the  angry hoards out demanding white heads be cut off to avenge police shooting of the  innocent murderer.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2020, 07:04:25 PM »
Will not be a pretty sight ? A race war ? How very Charles Manson.

I have seen brutality from 'angry men' against women and children of ALLA races. damned if I just mention white and Asian abusers to avoid upsetting black abusers and white non racists who wouldn't approve of my 'opinions'  people like your self Faith.

Blacks are all innocent of everything and get picked on all the time for no reason. where is my banner!!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2020, 07:08:27 PM »
This is just another example of the systemic police brutality people face in the UK.

They should have asked him nicely to stop stabbing people and just put the knife down.

We need to de-fund & disband the police.

You are a self- confessed troll so this sort of post comes with the territory. Crack on.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2020, 07:09:21 PM »
This is just another example of the systemic police brutality people face in the UK.

They should have asked him nicely to stop stabbing people and just put the knife down.

We need to de-fund & disband the police.

Oh no worries, that is being taken care of as we speak, in our racist tones.

The London Mayor has asked for  police cuts in funding...  AND the police run away- so in effect they were disbanded or at least dismissed for the time being.

Some black folks living in the terror- cannot speak up as they will be called... white sympathizers!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2020, 07:15:51 PM »
The police have been attacked by black party goers two nights in a row.  They can only run away because if they are seen to retaliate with any resembling force they will all be condemned as brutal racists.  So apart from let the parties carry on, causing distress and disturbance to their neighbourhoods how would BLM supporters like police to deal with this?  Imagine it was happening in your neighbourhood.  I guess you would be delighted to know your black neighbours were having such fun, even if it meant you got no sleep.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2020, 07:30:16 PM »
I have seen brutality from 'angry men' against women and children of ALLA races. damned if I just mention white and Asian abusers to avoid upsetting black abusers and white non racists who wouldn't approve of my 'opinions'  people like your self Faith.

Blacks are all innocent of everything and get picked on all the time for no reason. where is my banner!!!

Don’t be silly now MTI....you are free to mention whatever you like...and I am free to disagree.

I see you don’t seem to think of yourself as a white non racist. Why is that ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2020, 07:31:11 PM »
The police have been attacked by black party goers two nights in a row.  They can only run away because if they are seen to retaliate with any resembling force they will all be condemned as brutal racists.  So apart from let the parties carry on, causing distress and disturbance to their neighbourhoods how would BLM supporters like police to deal with this?  Imagine it was happening in your neighbourhood.  I guess you would be delighted to know your black neighbours were having such fun, even if it meant you got no sleep.

I am sure Faith will have the answer to that!

I am sure there will come a point where the army will have to be called in to protect the innocent black residents and their children. We have had enough of NO GO areas in our country. respect it and the laws or fcough.

« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2020, 07:37:57 PM »
Don’t be silly now MTI....you are free to mention whatever you like...and I am free to disagree.

I see you don’t seem to think of yourself as a white non racist. Why is that ?

Because I do not recognise race or  colour to be distinguished.

E.G An Asian man is murdered by a black and white man- I expect both to receive the same punishment.
 If I was black and wanted the white man to receive a longer sentence due to his 'white privileged' that makes me a racist.

If I an white and wanted the black man to get a longer sentence because he is black and  claim blacks are more violent  then that makes me a racist.

If I am white and hate all blacks and refuse to talk to them or associate with them=racist
 same goes for any one.

I treat every one equally.At face value-I hate paedophiles regardless of colour or race. I am a humanist I was brought up that way.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2020, 07:57:44 PM »

Because I do not recognise race or  colour to be distinguished.

E.G An Asian man is murdered by a black and white man- I expect both to receive the same punishment.
 If I was black and wanted the white man to receive a longer sentence due to his 'white privileged' that makes me a racist.

If I an white and wanted the black man to get a longer sentence because he is black and  claim blacks are more violent  then that makes me a racist.

If I am white and hate all blacks and refuse to talk to them or associate with them=racist
 same goes for any one.

I treat every one equally.At face value-I hate paedophiles regardless of colour or race. I am a humanist I was brought up that way.

You are quite eager to pin labels on others but baulk at having them applied to you.

You are either a racist or a non racist. There is no other option. If you treat everyone equally then you are a non racist, is that what you are ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2020, 08:18:51 PM »
I find BLM a racist organisation...other races experience racism not just black poeple.
Then we have  a policeman telling the truth being silenced. Black lives do matter...I think a good start  would be for black youths to abandon their knife culture and stop killing each other.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8463977/Sky-News-cuts-ex-Met-Police-chief.html

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2020, 08:31:46 PM »

I am sure Faith will have the answer to that!

I am sure there will come a point where the army will have to be called in to protect the innocent black residents and their children. We have had enough of NO GO areas in our country. respect it and the laws or fcough.
I’m sure she won’t.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2020, 08:46:44 PM »
I find BLM a racist organisation...other races experience racism not just black poeple.
Then we have  a policeman telling the truth being silenced. Black lives do matter...I think a good start  would be for black youths to abandon their knife culture and stop killing each other.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8463977/Sky-News-cuts-ex-Met-Police-chief.html

Very true in Britain many other races do experience racism but it is not racist for BLM to want to bring attention to the racism targeted at them.  Hurley wasn’t silenced, he was cut off as many guests are when it is either the top of the hour or they have to go to an ad break. Of course it would be a good start for all youths to abandon the knife carrying culture that seems to be so prevalent now...or do you condone white youths carrying them ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2020, 10:11:42 PM »
'We've got into a vicious circle with police officers dealing with young black people, who always come to the perspective that the police are trying to suppress them.

'And the police very quickly come to learn that dealing with young black people is quite frankly aggravation that puts their careers and mortgages at risk.

'That's the reason why so many black youth are killing each other in London, because the police have given up trying to stop them carrying knives and guns and killing each other.'

Ain’t it the truth.

Either the black community wants the help of the police in attempting to stop knife crime and should stop shouting “racist” when police stop and search black youth, or they don’t and instead let their children continue killing each other unimpeded by officers of the law.  Which is it to be?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:15:33 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2020, 10:13:53 PM »
del

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2020, 10:35:49 PM »
Very true in Britain many other races do experience racism but it is not racist for BLM to want to bring attention to the racism targeted at them.  Hurley wasn’t silenced, he was cut off as many guests are when it is either the top of the hour or they have to go to an ad break. Of course it would be a good start for all youths to abandon the knife carrying culture that seems to be so prevalent now...or do you condone white youths carrying them ?

I dont condone anyone carrying them but there is a far higher incidence of knife crime amongst black youths.....confirmed by the senior policeman today.