Author Topic: British History Matters!  (Read 35602 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: British History Matters!
« Reply #270 on: July 06, 2020, 04:34:26 PM »
The thing that shames us all is the Black Lives Matters movement was actually needed.....and yet it goes on.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/linford-christie-athletes-met-stop-and-search-twitter-video-racism-a9602766.html

It doesn't shame me at all. I was not party to anything the USA police do to their suspects. And I and many others would appreciate not being labelled as part of a problem, which we do not support!

The police were acting accordingly, they suspected something about blacked out windows. I have been pulled over three times in the past 2 years for  random 'checks' on my car in various parts of Scotland.

We can't be going with the Police being afraid to stop and question people  if they suspect something, we can't be having another ASIAN RAPE GANG scandal getting away with it for years due to the appeasement. And not allowing their culture to be questioned.

More white people are stopped and suffer abuse by police than blacks.I ma a testament to that as mistaken for someone else in a serious crime- it was horrendous!If I were black I could play a race card!
Majority of people are white in this country- they get stopped and searched, questioned- No marches and no-one kneeling! Because white people are happy to be rid of such criminals from their communities- Certain black folks seem to want this lawlessness in theirs.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #271 on: July 06, 2020, 04:37:51 PM »
The thing that shames us all is the Black Lives Matters movement was actually needed.....and yet it goes on.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/linford-christie-athletes-met-stop-and-search-twitter-video-racism-a9602766.html

Maybe if blacks tried committing less crime, then they wouldn't be stopped & searched as much.

Or is that too simplistic?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 04:40:41 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #272 on: July 06, 2020, 05:15:17 PM »
Aaaaaand this is where I take my leave. I am becoming increasingly aware that by posting on this thread I am giving you both a platform to spout your vile racism.

All I can say is I’m glad you’re not a part of my community.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

« Reply #273 on: July 06, 2020, 05:43:00 PM »
Aaaaaand this is where I take my leave. I am becoming increasingly aware that by posting on this thread I am giving you both a platform to spout your vile racism.

All I can say is I’m glad you’re not a part of my community.

You are taking your leave because we do not share your views- you are a lone voice on this thread and as expected you pull the race card. You have no real argument to establish your claims of racism of posters on here.
If you have I would be delighted to read them.

You show yourself up to be intolerant of other peoples views, which is what all left wing Marxist/Stalinist do.

This guy looks a bit shifty> He was pulled over because he looks non white? OR maybe because the police caught him endangering life? Maybe the police were Celtic supporters? double whammy!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-star-jordan-jones-caught-22309681

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #274 on: July 06, 2020, 05:53:00 PM »

In 2017 two thirds of knife crime offenders under 25 in London were black or minority ethnic.

https://fullfact.org/crime/are-majority-youth-knife-offenders-minority-ethnic/

Facts are racist.

« Reply #275 on: July 06, 2020, 05:59:42 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2020, 07:05:44 PM »
Who wrote this?

“It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a n****r. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product”.

And this

“What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. … Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man—and turns them into commodities. … The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. … The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general”.

I’ll give you a clue - his tomb can be found in Highgate Cemetery where it is revered by members of the far left, many of whom are proud to label themselves his followers.  You won’t find many BLM or Jeremy Corby Fan Club members calling for HIS statue to be rolled across the car park and chucked in the Thames!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2020, 09:38:26 AM »
Fidel Castro, hero of the far left, presided over an institutionally racist Cuba for most of his entire dictatorship.  Anyone who believes racism is a preserve of the far right needs to give their head a wobble.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Cuba#Cuban_Revolution

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #279 on: July 08, 2020, 06:29:27 PM »

Fourth of July weekend shootings result in the deaths of at least 6 children

No protests, no riots, no looting, no golden coffins or televised state funerals.

Black Lives only matter to Black Lives Matter when they are killed by a cop or a white man.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fourth-of-july-weekend-shootings

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #280 on: July 08, 2020, 08:47:12 PM »
Spam, using these poor children to make a political point is tasteless in the extreme.  do you actually give a shit about murdered black American children?  I very much doubt it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #281 on: July 08, 2020, 08:58:39 PM »
Spam, using these poor children to make a political point is tasteless in the extreme.  do you actually give a shit about murdered black American children?  I very much doubt it.

It doesn't affect me personally no, but I do think it's disgusting that young children are gunned down on a regular basis by gangsta thugs, while the BLM movement focuses on the very tiny minority of people that are killed by the police.

There's a serious problem in the black communities that are mostly within democrat run cities.

BLM plays politics with peoples lives, Do you think any of them really gave a toss about George Floyd while they raided the Nike stores for free trainers?

I don't see the problem in me pointing out what a bunch of total hypocrites they are.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #282 on: July 08, 2020, 09:01:38 PM »
It doesn't affect me personally no, but I do think it's disgusting that young children are gunned down on a regular basis by gangsta thugs, while the BLM movement focuses on the very tiny minority of people that are killed by the police.

There's a serious problem in the black communities that are mostly within democrat run cities.

BLM plays politics with peoples lives, Do you think any of them really gave a toss about George Floyd while they raided the Nike stores for free trainers?

I don't see the problem in me pointing out what a bunch of total hypocrites they are.
I think you’re conflating BLM supporters with rioters and looters.  There may well be an overlap, but to say that genuine BLM supporters don’t give a toss about actual black lives is ridiculous IMO.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #283 on: July 08, 2020, 09:11:23 PM »
I think you’re conflating BLM supporters with rioters and looters.  There may well be an overlap, but to say that genuine BLM supporters don’t give a toss about actual black lives is ridiculous IMO.

So if they do give a toss.....where are they in relation to the deaths of the 6 black children that were killed at the weekend?

Have you seen them even mention it anywhere?

I'm a member of BLM on facebook, there isn't a single post about these children on their page.
No thoughts & prayers, nothing.

Like I said, there's is an anti cop movement with no real concern for black lives, unless they are killed by cops.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #284 on: July 08, 2020, 10:38:44 PM »
So if they do give a toss.....where are they in relation to the deaths of the 6 black children that were killed at the weekend?

Have you seen them even mention it anywhere?

I'm a member of BLM on facebook, there isn't a single post about these children on their page.
No thoughts & prayers, nothing.

Like I said, there's is an anti cop movement with no real concern for black lives, unless they are killed by cops.
Perhaps you should make a post about it and see what the response is.