Author Topic: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?  (Read 95466 times)

Offline Admin

The abduction of a child is something too awful to contemplate for any parent but there is evidence that several individuals are now cashing in on this despicable crime.

We have a look at some of them.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:39:08 PM by Admin »

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 09:16:54 PM »
I am confident that HIdeHO's lie-strewn rubbish will have been consigned to the "Cranks and Nutters" file at Grange HQ, along with the "dossier" from the Madeleine Foundation.  As you say, SY are not stupid and will recognise these things for the rubbish that they are.  I'm just annoyed that police resources may have been wasted on viewing them.

No wonder Hideho makes so many, video's full of lies.

Joseph O'Driscoll ‏@Josephodriscoll27m
@TrulyJudy73
He's not that clever. Sickostalker tried much the same strategy: £150 or so a month for life...
#McCann

Expand  Reply
 Retweet
 Favorite

More

James Arbuthnot ‏@JamesJArbuthnot22m
@Josephodriscoll Hideho makes considerably more than that from her YouTube monetisation. #McCann @TrulyJudy73

Take it she's read the T & Cs?

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=2490020

Before submitting a video for monetisation, you should be sure that you have all the necessary rights to use the content commercially.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Chinagirl

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 10:22:00 PM »

James Arbuthnot ‏@JamesJArbuthnot22m
@Josephodriscoll Hideho makes considerably more than that from her YouTube monetisation. #McCann @TrulyJudy73

Yet another so-called "McCann sceptic" and seeker of "justice for Madeleine" quite prepared to make money off the back of an abducted child ......
A

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 09:29:03 AM »
The attempts to make personal gain from this tragedy by some did start very early, as far as I recall. Some hapless fool started an online shop, selling T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads etc, all based on the "dogs don't lie" theme. I'm sure I saw a screenshot of it not long ago, - I don't think it lasted very long, thank God.

Offline Carana

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 09:48:32 AM »
The attempts to make personal gain from this tragedy by some did start very early, as far as I recall. Some hapless fool started an online shop, selling T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads etc, all based on the "dogs don't lie" theme. I'm sure I saw a screenshot of it not long ago, - I don't think it lasted very long, thank God.

It's still there.

http://www.cafepress.com/dogsdontlie

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 09:55:22 AM »

It's still there.

I don't think that's the same Carana, the one I meant was solely dedicated to sell Eddie related merchandise. I've seen it on twitter, I'll go see if I can find it.

ETA Found it
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:24:42 PM by Admin »

Offline Carana

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »

It looks like the same site to me... but a different link.

It's the merchandise site linked to

http://dogsdontlie.com/main/

I can't remember who was behind that. Stevo?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:55:35 PM by Admin »

Offline sadie

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 11:42:06 AM »
Nice stuff.  Well designed.  Bet they rake in a pretty penny for the marketter ... Stevo?.

And another propaganda tool 8(8-))

Clever, but rather sinister imo.  On the border of libel.

ferryman

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »
Nothing borderline about this (from the site), Sadie:

Dogs Don’t Lie is dedicated to the hard work and effort put in to training the cadaver and blood sniffing dogs Eddie and Keela.
Their results are staggering and because of their incredible success rates, they were brought in to be used in the Madeleine McCann case. They found several positive indications and the conclusion is simple: Madeleine McCann died in or near the Mark Warner complex in Praia da Luz in May 2007.
Dog’s can’t lie. Their sense of smell is many orders of magnitude better than a human nose.
Eddie and Keela found traces of a dead body in apartment 5A at the Ocean Club Resort. There are no documented cases of a human body ever having died in that apartment. There can be only one conclusion: Madeleine McCann was not abducted.
See the video of the dogs here and decide for yourself.

Libel, pure and simple ...

http://dogsdontlie.com/main/about/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:59:01 PM by Admin »

Offline Puffin

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 12:00:35 PM »
Nice stuff.  Well designed.  Bet they rake in a pretty penny for the marketter ... Stevo?.

Indeed it was Stevo.
Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

ferryman

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 12:03:03 PM »

Indeed it was Stevo.

Presumably selling in Britain, because the prices are UK sterling rather than dollars ...

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2013, 12:03:41 PM »
Yes, thanks Carana, I can see it now. I only saw an SC of it so I couldn't follow a link to see the original. And yes I think it was Stevo who did it, was into a lot of odd things to make money out of all of it, if I remember correctly.

Offline Puffin

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2013, 12:05:28 PM »

Indeed it was Stevo.

Presumably selling in Britain, because the prices are UK sterling rather than dollars ...
And for what they are, bl**dy expensive.  But I suppose his customers were so eager to buy they didn't worry about being rooked.
Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Carana

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »

Indeed it was Stevo.

The price is in dollars on this site. There may have been different pages illustrating the products in different currencies.

ferryman

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2013, 12:18:59 PM »
Yep!

Looks as if he's seeking to flog his libellous pap both sides of the Atlantic.

Ah well, onwards and downwards ...