Author Topic: Leonor Cipriano released from prison after serving five-sixths of her sentence.  (Read 40890 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

....or on a booze-fuelled 3 hour lunch.
That was earlier in the day.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

That was earlier in the day.
....or on a booze-fuelled 3 hour afternoon tea.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

If you say so - I’m sure you’re right.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

If you say so - I’m sure you’re right.
So he wasn't there for at least 6 hours, I think we can agree.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

So he wasn't there for at least 6 hours, I think we can agree.

if he knew the Pj were investigatibg CB  around 10 years after he left then he knew Cipriano was beaten.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Makes the PJ sound like they're right out of "Life On Mars"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9unL2Jfj__U

Can't say I think much of UK Police methods circa 1973..... but love the Mk3 Cortina!!!

Offline Anthro

https://tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/joana/leonor-cipriano-sai-em-liberdade-vou-a-procura-da-minha-filha
Leonor Cipriano still maintaining her innocence when she was released from prison.

Offline faithlilly

https://tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/joana/leonor-cipriano-sai-em-liberdade-vou-a-procura-da-minha-filha
Leonor Cipriano still maintaining her innocence when she was released from prison.

Yet strangely not making the least effort to find her daughter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

It's a pity that we can't let her know that there are quite a group of people in the UK who support her against the injustices of the case against her.

Offline Robittybob1

It's a pity that we can't let her know that there are quite a group of people in the UK who support her against the injustices of the case against her.
Maybe Shinning in Luz could do her a favour.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

How would she go about finding her daughter?    People say this about the McCann's too.

Offline Eleanor

Oh, very funny.  Where would you suggest she starts?

Offline Venturi Swirl

I'm amazed Faithlilly has insider knowledge of what Cipriano is and isn't up to these days. 

Offline barrier

Maybe Shinning in Luz could do her a favour.

What would you suggest he does ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

What would you suggest he does ?
Tell her to join the forum.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.