Author Topic: Leonor Cipriano released from prison after serving five-sixths of her sentence.  (Read 41508 times)

Offline G-Unit

Do you have a cite he wasn't present.... He covered up the beating... He must have known the truth.  As you saying he saw, cipriano and didn't realize what had happened to her

Where is your cite that he was present?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

She threw herself down the stairs. These child killers are capable of just about anything.

The Court didn't agree with you.

Online Eleanor

So where was he when he should have been working?  He was only a coordinator after all.

Offline Mr Gray

I said he was in the building.. Hoe else could he verify who wsd on duty

Offline G-Unit

So where was he when he should have been working?  He was only a coordinator after all.

Did it happen at a time when he was supposed to be working?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

But if someone could, yer know, give this guy a bit of a reminder to get him to squeal, given that he's about to waltz off in to the sunset and apparently 'he's the dude', you'd condone that, right?
Certainly not.  Unlike you I don’t approve of police brutality and torture.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

Nearly two days.  Did he take time off when he felt like it?

Offline faithlilly

the PJ admitted they were there when the injuries occuuured...they said she had fallen down the stairs...this was proven to be untrue.
There is no confirmation she confessed prior to the beating...seems to me a story made up.

Once convicted if she continued to protest her innocence she would not get parole so imo was forced to invent several scenarios to try and get aprole...the truth wouldnt be of any use. Obviously she could recognise officers before having the bag put on.

Id say thats enough to believe her

Cipriano’s lawyer wasn’t with her when she confessed.

You don’t have to ‘invent a scenario’ to gain parole. You simply need to admit that you are guilty and show remorse.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Cipriano’s lawyer wasn’t with her when she confessed.

You don’t have to ‘invent a scenario’ to gain parole. You simply need to admit that you are guilty and show remorse.

That's the point... To gain parole you have to admit guilt..
Did you mean her lawyer WAS with her when she confessed... I don't think so

Offline Venturi Swirl

Karen - Urban Dictionarywww.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Karen
The stereotypical name associated with rude, obnoxious and insufferable middle aged white women
Thanks, that explains it - The General was just being insulting as per usual. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

Oh, I ged it.  He was at a restaurant having Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on a normal working day.

Offline faithlilly

That's the point... To gain parole you have to admit guilt..
Did you mean her lawyer WAS with her when she confessed... I don't think so

But the different scenarios she put her name to didn’t involve her murdering her daughter...the crime she was convicted of. She’d have to have admitted to murdering her child and show remorse for the act to gain parole.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

Oh, I ged it.  He was at a restaurant having Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on a normal working day.

I wouldn't know what hours/days he worked. All I asked is if there's evidence that he was there when this alleged torture occured. It seems there's no evidence he was.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

I wouldn't know what hours/days he worked. All I asked is if there's evidence that he was there when this alleged torture occured. It seems there's no evidence he was.
Could you please explain why he got a two year suspended sentence if he didn’t witness the torture and wasn’t even in the building when it happened?

Offline sadie

...and yet, here we are, the same judicial system in both cases.......

Seems it's biased, dontcha think ?

Or maybe it is old school (pre revolution) ways versus modern fair Jurisdiction ?