Author Topic: Prof David Wilson - Criminologist  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Prof David Wilson - Criminologist
« on: May 15, 2019, 07:32:48 AM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dandos-murderer-revealed-crimewatch-5443440

Prof Wilson is of the opinion the murder was committed by a professional based on the way in which the murder was carried out.  Totally agree. 

I am optimistic of significant further developments showing the perps were indeed 'professiona'l.  If I'm right this will really call into question how the MET was able to put together a case against Barry George, a man with mental and physical disabilities.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Prof David Wilson - Criminologist
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 07:56:02 AM »
In the above vid clip Prof Wilson states the fact the casing was left at soc does not in any way suggest the perp was unprofessional.  Totally agree.

In the recent BBC docu the lead detective, Hamish Campbell, suggests the perp was unprofessional in that the casing was left at soc.  Afaik perps of shooting incidents do not routinely recover spent casings.  These small objects can bounce and roll and prove difficult to locate.  Why would a perp hang around soc scouring the ground for spent casing(s)?  If the perp is careful when loading a firearm he/she will not leave any forensic evidence on casing so why bother attempting to recover such?  In this case the casing has the unique marks on which appear to have been handmade possibly as a result of the perp reducing the propellant with the probable objective of reducing the sound of gunshot and back spatter.  Unless the tool that made the marks can be linked to the casing and the tool/casing linked to the perp it will not assist the police investigation. 

Hamish Campbell also said in the docu the perp only had one casing.  He seems to have arrived at this conclusion based on the fact the casing had clearly been tampered with as above.  But how would this preclude the perp having further tampered cartridges on his/her person?

A quick Google of 'Firearm casing ejection patterns' will throw up numerous links as this is often used as a forensic tool to assist in perp/victim location and shows perps do not routinely recover spent casings. 

Can we have any confidence in the lead detective based on the above?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 09:57:07 AM »
Because of the fact I lack total confidence in you Holly and because of your many wild theories and speculative posts you’ve made in relation to other cases and because of what I’ve learned of your behaviours behind the scenes (That you’ve chosen to share publicly) I’ve long suspected you don’t really have an interest in injustice just an interest in attempting to prove to others you are right.

You’re not!

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 07:03:24 AM »
In the recent BBC docu another detective who worked on the case, Shaun Sawyer, asked whether or not the perp was a trained or chaotic killer due to the fact the murder was committed during the day on Jill's doorstep.  Prof Wilson said these facts along with the fact witnesses observed the perp is entirely consistent with a professional hit.

The fact the police were unable to determine whether the case involved a professional hit or the likes of Barry George, who happens to be the polar opposite, is worrying to say the least!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 07:30:03 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 12:04:23 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dandos-murderer-revealed-crimewatch-5443440

Prof Wilson is of the opinion the murder was committed by a professional based on the way in which the murder was carried out.  Totally agree. 

I am optimistic of significant further developments showing the perps were indeed 'professiona'l.  If I'm right this will really call into question how the MET was able to put together a case against Barry George, a man with mental and physical disabilities.

*Harrison is the author of a number of true crime works, including two volumes that were written in collaboration with Professor David Wilson, a noted criminologist.”

*Paul Harrison
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 09:31:50 AM »
*Harrison is the author of a number of true crime works, including two volumes that were written in collaboration with Professor David Wilson, a noted criminologist.”

*Paul Harrison

Afaik the Paul Harrison who writes with Prof David Wilson is a former journalist at Sky:

https://www.cityam.com/huawei-snaps-up-top-sky-news-journalist-senior-spin-doctor/

Offline barrier

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 09:33:50 AM »
Not sure its worth starting a new thread, but this kinda fits in with the Prof DW theory.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10955217/French-court-hears-Russian-hitman-dispatched-kill-blonde-reporter-Jill-Dando-shot.html

Was Jill Dando killed by MISTAKE? French sex assault case hears bombshell claim Russian mafia hitman was sent to London to 'deal with' a DIFFERENT blonde BBC reporter whose doctor was Jill's fiance... weeks later the Crimewatch host was shot dead
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2022, 11:51:16 AM »
Not sure its worth starting a new thread, but this kinda fits in with the Prof DW theory.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10955217/French-court-hears-Russian-hitman-dispatched-kill-blonde-reporter-Jill-Dando-shot.html

Was Jill Dando killed by MISTAKE? French sex assault case hears bombshell claim Russian mafia hitman was sent to London to 'deal with' a DIFFERENT blonde BBC reporter whose doctor was Jill's fiance... weeks later the Crimewatch host was shot dead

The Innocence Fraud Of Jill Dando’s Killer ~ Blog Series

👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/10/10/quite-a-hall-tale-part-19p%ef%b8%8f/