Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1215432 times)

Offline barrier

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17265 on: March 04, 2023, 03:17:14 PM »
Wot? no charges this year, means OG will get another 12 months of funding one supposes.Caveat brit press.

Madeleine McCann police admit suspect Christian Brueckner won't be charged this year
Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner won't be charged this year, according to German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters who admits "it’s going to take a lot longer"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-admit-suspect-29371161
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17266 on: March 04, 2023, 05:12:35 PM »
Wot? no charges this year, means OG will get another 12 months of funding one supposes.Caveat brit press.

Madeleine McCann police admit suspect Christian Brueckner won't be charged this year
Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner won't be charged this year, according to German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters who admits "it’s going to take a lot longer"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-admit-suspect-29371161

Wot? no charges for the aggravated rape case the Portuguese Judicial police side stepped leaving the BKA to get justice for the victim.
 Revealed: Luxury villa where new Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner raped a 72-year-old US tourist is just a ten minute walk from apartment where the toddler vanished 18 months later
Christian Brueckner, 43, broke into the secluded home two years before the three-year-old went missing 
The villa, called Casa Jacaranda, is just a ten-minute walk from the Ocean Village apartments in Portugal

Christian Brueckner broke into the secluded home two years before Maddie went missing from her family's apartment in the resort of Praia da Luz.

A 72-year-old American woman was tortured and raped by Brueckner who filmed the savage attack. He was jailed last year for seven years by a German court after DNA evidence linked him to the assault.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393151/Luxury-villa-new-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-raped-72-year-old-tourist.html

A couple of points for your consideration
  • there was nothing obvious linking Brueckner to the woman he raped
  • the Judicial police didn't build any sort of case against the rapist - in fact it took the German police to perform that diligence many years after the event during their search for evidence relating to Madeleine's case.

For a change reserve your contempt for the guardians of law and order who actually are making a difference to those who appear to be indifferent to the crimes happening in their jurisdiction.  Your ill directed contempt  for British SY and the German BKA, who did the PJ's job for them by removing a real and present danger to women and children out of harms way for a time.  And who are at present working on five cold case crimes also directed against women and children and which likewise were not addressed by the PJ.

That the BKA continue to work on Madeleine's case is to their credit particularly as they are obviously picking up so many cold Portuguese failures in the process of doing so.

The thing is that your posts ridiculing efficient and conscientious investigation which is all as a result of PJ failure and the saddest thing of all is that you fail to see how you are highlighting and reminding readers of that fact.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17267 on: March 30, 2023, 08:19:02 AM »
Wot? no charges for the aggravated rape case the Portuguese Judicial police side stepped leaving the BKA to get justice for the victim.
 Revealed: Luxury villa where new Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner raped a 72-year-old US tourist is just a ten minute walk from apartment where the toddler vanished 18 months later
Christian Brueckner, 43, broke into the secluded home two years before the three-year-old went missing 
The villa, called Casa Jacaranda, is just a ten-minute walk from the Ocean Village apartments in Portugal

Christian Brueckner broke into the secluded home two years before Maddie went missing from her family's apartment in the resort of Praia da Luz.

A 72-year-old American woman was tortured and raped by Brueckner who filmed the savage attack. He was jailed last year for seven years by a German court after DNA evidence linked him to the assault.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393151/Luxury-villa-new-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-raped-72-year-old-tourist.html

A couple of points for your consideration
  • there was nothing obvious linking Brueckner to the woman he raped
  • the Judicial police didn't build any sort of case against the rapist - in fact it took the German police to perform that diligence many years after the event during their search for evidence relating to Madeleine's case.

For a change reserve your contempt for the guardians of law and order who actually are making a difference to those who appear to be indifferent to the crimes happening in their jurisdiction.  Your ill directed contempt  for British SY and the German BKA, who did the PJ's job for them by removing a real and present danger to women and children out of harms way for a time.  And who are at present working on five cold case crimes also directed against women and children and which likewise were not addressed by the PJ.

That the BKA continue to work on Madeleine's case is to their credit particularly as they are obviously picking up so many cold Portuguese failures in the process of doing so.

The thing is that your posts ridiculing efficient and conscientious investigation which is all as a result of PJ failure and the saddest thing of all is that you fail to see how you are highlighting and reminding readers of that fact.

the Judicial police didn't build any sort of case against the rapist - in fact it took the German police to perform that diligence many years after the event during their search for evidence relating to Madeleine's case.

The PJ had no evidence Brueckner could have been the rapist. To be fair here.
It was only when Busching & the other crook found the rape tapes, that any connection to Brueckner could be made. No super sleuthing was involved. Just blind old luck for the German police really.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #17268 on: March 30, 2023, 04:54:45 PM »

Does anyone honestly believe - he is ever going to get charged?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17269 on: March 30, 2023, 06:16:58 PM »
Yes

Offline Lace

« Reply #17270 on: March 30, 2023, 06:51:29 PM »

I think he will be charged eventually, but only when they have enough evidence for conviction.

Offline sadie

« Reply #17271 on: March 31, 2023, 01:05:42 AM »
I think he will be charged eventually, but only when they have enough evidence for conviction.

If charged, I think that the charge will be diferrent to that expected by most.

There are reasons that I believe that Madeleine still lives.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17272 on: March 31, 2023, 03:56:24 AM »

I really cannot fathom the ersatz angst being promoted about this.  Brueckner isn't going anywhere for the time being while he serves his time for drug offences and aggravated rape, so what's the rush.

There is also the fact that there is a hold up in the charges for serious and aggravated crimes which Brueckner does face as his legal team argues on procedure concerning his trial venue.

As soon as charges are laid against Brueckner for crimes against Madeleine his shit hot legal team will under German law, have access to every single shred of evidence, every witness and every piece of intelligence the prosecutors hold against him.

My opinion is that German prosecutors already have sufficient evidence to indict him but since they are not obliged to share, they won't.  And why would they since he probably would not face trial until the courts have cleared the present list of offences.  That could be some time away as argument continues about where any trial featuring Brueckner as the accused will depend on exactly where he will be tried, which is quite difficult due to his peripatetic lifestyle.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17273 on: March 31, 2023, 07:32:06 AM »

There is also the question of Concurrent or Consecutive.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17274 on: March 31, 2023, 08:56:37 AM »
I really cannot fathom the ersatz angst being promoted about this.  Brueckner isn't going anywhere for the time being while he serves his time for drug offences and aggravated rape, so what's the rush.

There is also the fact that there is a hold up in the charges for serious and aggravated crimes which Brueckner does face as his legal team argues on procedure concerning his trial venue.

As soon as charges are laid against Brueckner for crimes against Madeleine his shit hot legal team will under German law, have access to every single shred of evidence, every witness and every piece of intelligence the prosecutors hold against him.

My opinion is that German prosecutors already have sufficient evidence to indict him but since they are not obliged to share, they won't.  And why would they since he probably would not face trial until the courts have cleared the present list of offences.  That could be some time away as argument continues about where any trial featuring Brueckner as the accused will depend on exactly where he will be tried, which is quite difficult due to his peripatetic lifestyle.

If you're ever left wondering why, this time next year, the year after, & the year after that, why Brueckner still hasn't been charged at all, I'll happily explain to you why that is.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 08:58:39 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #17275 on: March 31, 2023, 01:50:12 PM »

enough evidence for conviction.

Which could be never...as it obviously seems.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17276 on: March 31, 2023, 02:56:49 PM »

enough evidence for conviction.

Which could be never...as it obviously seems.

Wolters wants to have enough evidence to guarantee a conviction...there's no rush
More than 12 months ago papers were reporting CB wouldnt be charged with the Behan rape..now he's being charged with 3 and 2 paedo offences the PJ failed to prosecute

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17277 on: March 31, 2023, 03:04:13 PM »
Wolters wants to have enough evidence to guarantee a conviction...there's no rush
More than 12 months ago papers were reporting CB wouldnt be charged with the Behan rape..now he's being charged with 3 and 2 paedo offences the PJ failed to prosecute

Yes, charged with offences that are totally unrelated to Madeleine's disappearance.
But do remember to get back to me when Bruckner is charged with Madeleine's murder, won't you. It shouldn't be much longer now.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 03:42:00 PM by Brietta »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #17278 on: March 31, 2023, 05:15:58 PM »

Yes, and in my opinion, it seems he used Maddie for worldwide publicity.

Job done as they say....he HCW got what he wanted out of it .....it seems.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17279 on: March 31, 2023, 05:30:12 PM »
Yes, and in my opinion, it seems he used Maddie for worldwide publicity.

Job done as they say....he HCW got what he wanted out of it .....it seems.

Amaral put Brueckner's name well and truly into the public domain long before anyone had heard of Herr Wolters.

Wonder why he did that and exactly what he wanted out of doing that job.