Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1125 times)

Offline colsville

Hello!
« on: January 27, 2021, 01:14:28 PM »
Hello! And thanks for letting me join...

My interest is in the Jeremy Bamber case.

I hadn't heard of the case before last years ITV TV series, and got really interested after doing a bit of online research. 

During the ITV TV series last year I stumbled across the COA notes online and read them as if they were a book, and then discovered the 'Free Jeremy Bamber' campaign.

I initially found the so called 'new evidence'  uncovered by JB  to be very convincing, and it had me scratching my head because it contrasted sharply with the very strong prosecution case outlined in the COA notes. 

On further scrutiny I managed to work out that JB's 'new evidence' was fabricated.

My personal opinion is that JB is not actually campaigning for his freedom,  his 'new evidence' is clearly fabricated, so he knows it's not going to fool the legal system.

I think he is campaigning in order to intimidate the extended family, to make sure the world knows who he is, and to manipulate the system and the individuals who campaign on his behalf. It gives him a feeling of power and control.

So that's my position on the subject.

Interest in the case is not as white hot as it was last year when the ITV TV series was broadcast, and this forum has gone quiet on the case, but there is a new documentary being made about the murders.

I'm hoping the new Sky doc on the murders will be broadcast this year, and has been described as a 3 part, forensic examination of the murders.  This sounds like it could be the definitive documentary on the subject.

So I want to be around on this forum when interest around the case comes back.

Offline puglove

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 06:16:50 PM »
Hello! And thanks for letting me join...

My interest is in the Jeremy Bamber case.

I hadn't heard of the case before last years ITV TV series, and got really interested after doing a bit of online research. 

During the ITV TV series last year I stumbled across the COA notes online and read them as if they were a book, and then discovered the 'Free Jeremy Bamber' campaign.

I initially found the so called 'new evidence'  uncovered by JB  to be very convincing, and it had me scratching my head because it contrasted sharply with the very strong prosecution case outlined in the COA notes. 

On further scrutiny I managed to work out that JB's 'new evidence' was fabricated.

My personal opinion is that JB is not actually campaigning for his freedom,  his 'new evidence' is clearly fabricated, so he knows it's not going to fool the legal system.

I think he is campaigning in order to intimidate the extended family, to make sure the world knows who he is, and to manipulate the system and the individuals who campaign on his behalf. It gives him a feeling of power and control.

So that's my position on the subject.

Interest in the case is not as white hot as it was last year when the ITV TV series was broadcast, and this forum has gone quiet on the case, but there is a new documentary being made about the murders.

I'm hoping the new Sky doc on the murders will be broadcast this year, and has been described as a 3 part, forensic examination of the murders.  This sounds like it could be the definitive documentary on the subject.

So I want to be around on this forum when interest around the case comes back.

&%%6

Welcome, colsville, and I could NOT agree with you more. If Bamber wasn't playing some twisted, manipulative game he wouldn't attract and encourage the inordinate number of loonies and dodgepots that he does, or put his name to their shabby shenanigans.

(I hope that "Murder at the Farm" happens - it sounds very promising).
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.