Author Topic: Sandra's exit - The real reasons  (Read 42082 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Sandra's exit - The real reasons
« on: June 28, 2021, 11:52:17 PM »
On Sunday she announced her exit. Blame was made on everyone but her. Has she lost control of the campaign? What are the real reasons behind her exit? Will it ever be made clear? Will it always be everyone else fault and not her own? She committed Hari Kari. But again she takes no blame.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Dexter

Re: Sandra's exit - The real reasons
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 07:24:34 AM »
On Sunday she announced her exit. Blame was made on everyone but her. Has she lost control of the campaign? What are the real reasons behind her exit? Will it ever be made clear? Will it always be everyone else fault and not her own? She committed Hari Kari. But again she takes no blame.

It depends what eyes you look through. Considering all the abuse she has received I think her announcement was calm and confident as always. It's the other people who are riled by her efforts who point the finger the most !

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 08:40:13 AM »
She committed Hari Kari.

And it’s pretty sad when a killer doesn’t want you representing them 🙄
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 08:52:58 AM »
It depends what eyes you look through. Considering all the abuse she has received I think her announcement was calm and confident as always. It's the other people who are riled by her efforts who point the finger the most !

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgement.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Dexter

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 08:54:21 AM »
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgement.

Gaslighting you are such an expert on everthing. It's amazing. Definitely dedicated too.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 08:57:40 AM »

Gaslighting
Gaslighting is a manipulation tactic used to gain power. And it works too well.

Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders. It is done slowly, so the victim doesn't realize how much they've been brainwashed

For example, in the movie Gaslight (1944), a man manipulates his wife to the point where she thinks she is losing her mind.

In my book Gaslighting: Recognize Manipulative and Emotionally Abusive People — and Break Free I detail how gaslighters typically use the following techniques:

1. They tell blatant lies.

You know it's an outright lie. Yet they are telling you this lie with a straight face. Why are they so blatant? Because they're setting up a precedent. Once they tell you a huge lie, you're not sure if anything they say is true. Keeping you unsteady and off-kilter is the goal.

2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.

You know they said they would do something; you know you heard it. But they out and out deny it. It makes you start questioning your reality—maybe they never said that thing. And the more they do this, the more you question your reality and start accepting theirs.

3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.

They know how important your kids are to you, and they know how important your identity is to you. So those may be one of the first things they attack. If you have kids, they tell you that you should not have had those children. They will tell you'd be a worthy person if only you didn't have a long list of negative traits. They attack the foundation of your being.

4. They wear you down over time.

This is one of the insidious things about gaslighting—it is done gradually, over time. A lie here, a lie there, a snide comment every so often...and then it starts ramping up. Even the brightest, most self-aware people can be sucked into gaslighting—it is that effective. It's the "frog in the frying pan" analogy: The heat is turned up slowly, so the frog never realizes what's happening to it.

5. Their actions do not match their words.

When dealing with a person or entity that gaslights, look at what they are doing rather than what they are saying. What they are saying means nothing; it is just talk. What they are doing is the issue

6. They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.

This person or entity that is cutting you down, telling you that you don't have value, is now praising you for something you did. This adds an additional sense of uneasiness. You think, "Well maybe they aren't so bad." Yes, they are. This is a calculated attempt to keep you off-kilter—and again, to question your reality. Also look at what you were praised for; it is probably something that served the gaslighter.

7. They know confusion weakens people.

Gaslighters know that people like having a sense of stability and normalcy. Their goal is to uproot this and make you constantly question everything. And humans' natural tendency is to look to the person or entity that will help you feel more stable—and that happens to be the gaslighter.

8. They project.

They are a drug user or a cheater, yet they are constantly accusing you of that. This is done so often that you start trying to defend yourself, and are distracted from the gaslighter's own behavior.

9. They try to align people against you.

Gaslighters are masters at manipulating and finding the people they know will stand by them no matter what—and they use these people against you. They will make comments such as, "This person knows that you're not right," or "This person knows you're useless too." Keep in mind it does not mean that these people actually said these things. A gaslighter is a constant liar. When the gaslighter uses this tactic it makes you feel like you don't know who to trust or turn to—and that leads you right back to the gaslighter. And that's exactly what they want: Isolation gives them more control.

10. They tell you or others that you are crazy.

This is one of the most effective tools of the gaslighter, because it's dismissive. The gaslighter knows if they question your sanity, people will not believe you when you tell them the gaslighter is abusive or out-of-control. It's a master technique.

11. They tell you everyone else is a liar.

By telling you that everyone else (your family, the media) is a liar, it again makes you question your reality. You've never known someone with the audacity to do this, so they must be telling the truth, right? No. It's a manipulation technique. It makes people turn to the gaslighter for the "correct" information—which isn't correct information at all.

The more you are aware of these techniques, the quicker you can identify them and avoid falling into the gaslighter's trap.
by Stephanie A Sardis - 11 Warning Signs of Gaslighting
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 09:43:40 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 10:08:32 AM »
Gaslighting is a manipulation tactic used to gain power. And it works too well.

Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders. It is done slowly, so the victim doesn't realize how much they've been brainwashed

For example, in the movie Gaslight (1944), a man manipulates his wife to the point where she thinks she is losing her mind.

In my book Gaslighting: Recognize Manipulative and Emotionally Abusive People — and Break Free I detail how gaslighters typically use the following techniques:

1. They tell blatant lies.

You know it's an outright lie. Yet they are telling you this lie with a straight face. Why are they so blatant? Because they're setting up a precedent. Once they tell you a huge lie, you're not sure if anything they say is true. Keeping you unsteady and off-kilter is the goal.

2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.

You know they said they would do something; you know you heard it. But they out and out deny it. It makes you start questioning your reality—maybe they never said that thing. And the more they do this, the more you question your reality and start accepting theirs.

3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.

They know how important your kids are to you, and they know how important your identity is to you. So those may be one of the first things they attack. If you have kids, they tell you that you should not have had those children. They will tell you'd be a worthy person if only you didn't have a long list of negative traits. They attack the foundation of your being.

4. They wear you down over time.

This is one of the insidious things about gaslighting—it is done gradually, over time. A lie here, a lie there, a snide comment every so often...and then it starts ramping up. Even the brightest, most self-aware people can be sucked into gaslighting—it is that effective. It's the "frog in the frying pan" analogy: The heat is turned up slowly, so the frog never realizes what's happening to it.

5. Their actions do not match their words.

When dealing with a person or entity that gaslights, look at what they are doing rather than what they are saying. What they are saying means nothing; it is just talk. What they are doing is the issue

6. They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.

This person or entity that is cutting you down, telling you that you don't have value, is now praising you for something you did. This adds an additional sense of uneasiness. You think, "Well maybe they aren't so bad." Yes, they are. This is a calculated attempt to keep you off-kilter—and again, to question your reality. Also look at what you were praised for; it is probably something that served the gaslighter.

7. They know confusion weakens people.

Gaslighters know that people like having a sense of stability and normalcy. Their goal is to uproot this and make you constantly question everything. And humans' natural tendency is to look to the person or entity that will help you feel more stable—and that happens to be the gaslighter.

8. They project.

They are a drug user or a cheater, yet they are constantly accusing you of that. This is done so often that you start trying to defend yourself, and are distracted from the gaslighter's own behavior.

9. They try to align people against you.

Gaslighters are masters at manipulating and finding the people they know will stand by them no matter what—and they use these people against you. They will make comments such as, "This person knows that you're not right," or "This person knows you're useless too." Keep in mind it does not mean that these people actually said these things. A gaslighter is a constant liar. When the gaslighter uses this tactic it makes you feel like you don't know who to trust or turn to—and that leads you right back to the gaslighter. And that's exactly what they want: Isolation gives them more control.

10. They tell you or others that you are crazy.

This is one of the most effective tools of the gaslighter, because it's dismissive. The gaslighter knows if they question your sanity, people will not believe you when you tell them the gaslighter is abusive or out-of-control. It's a master technique.

11. They tell you everyone else is a liar.

By telling you that everyone else (your family, the media) is a liar, it again makes you question your reality. You've never known someone with the audacity to do this, so they must be telling the truth, right? No. It's a manipulation technique. It makes people turn to the gaslighter for the "correct" information—which isn't correct information at all.

The more you are aware of these techniques, the quicker you can identify them and avoid falling into the gaslighter's trap.
by Stephanie A Sardis - 11 Warning Signs of Gaslighting
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting

@)(++(*

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 10:17:01 AM »
And it’s pretty sad when a killer doesn’t want you representing them 🙄

Not necessarily. If LM now has a lawyer to represent him, all well and good. There is a limit to what SL can do, and some of the people around her don't help----as you are aware!

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2021, 10:36:34 AM »
In some ways, it seemed like a reluctant exit, which may suggest she was asked or even instructed to step aside.

On the other hand, it seems that there may be issues with elements of the campaign that made her want to exit.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2021, 10:41:09 AM »
Not necessarily. If LM now has a lawyer to represent him, all well and good. There is a limit to what SL can do, and some of the people around her don't help----as you are aware!

Very well said

Offline Dexter

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 10:43:15 AM »
In some ways, it seemed like a reluctant exit, which may suggest she was asked or even instructed to step aside.

On the other hand, it seems that there may be issues with elements of the campaign that made her want to exit.

I think we could all agree on that some elements would make her want  to exit. Will be interesting to see what Luke makes of the new developments. Let's hope his new spokesperson/people have made the right call and understood his message correctly not just how they wanted to hear it.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2021, 10:27:07 PM »

I don't see it as reluctant. Yes I believe that the statement released by Luke and Corrine may have come as a surprise, her words.

If you have watched her lives. She mentions many times that I would happily hand all this over and leave tomorrow. Has she been subtlety laying the groundwork down for her exit? Or was she waiting for an excuse of someone else to blame for his exit?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2021, 11:42:35 PM »

The two versions of the statement made on behalf of killer Luke Mitchell and his mother indicates the murderer doesn’t want Sandra Lean talking for him anymore

This was emphasised by the use of capital letters

Luke has spoken to people the last few days and made it clear he will not allow ANYONE to speak for him anymore

Psychopaths are the equivalent of method actors, and they will play whatever role they think you want them to play so they can use you. They get a thrill out of tricking people into believing that the image they project is real when really it is a mirage, according to Inc. They are skilled performers who hide behind masks and are adept at mimicking emotions they can never really feel. One of their known tricks is manipulating others into feeling sorry for them.
https://www.rd.com/list/sneaky-signs-of-a-psychopath/
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 11:47:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2021, 07:36:26 PM »
Transcript of Sandra Leans live YouTube/Facebook video update - 28th March 2021
(From around approx 24:27)

“The number of people who have been in touch since this started desperate for help in similar circumstances desperate for help and it really really tears me apart to have to say I’m sorry I can’t take on any new work and new cases right now there’s only one of me I don’t have the time or the resources right now to take on any new cases
Most of you know that for the vast vastvast  majority of the time I’ve been doing this I’ve done it in my spare time I’ve had to work other jobs to support myself in order to be able to do this work in my spare time
In the last almost 5 weeks I have done nothing from morning to night working on THIS
so working on not just what you see with answering questions and dealing with books and things like that but behind the scenes working with people who can really help long long conversations with with people who can really help erm who’s input will be really important and what’s become apparent is the only way I can do this properly is full time and that means I need to be able to earn enough money earn a living to keep me afloat and do this work full time
To that end erm a  other fantastic couple of supporters have helped me set up erm a company called innocents betrayed lots and thought that company books sales, events, services all the sorts of stuff that will be available for other people to access will go through innocents betrayed ltd they’ll be the sort of shop front if you like of that organisation which in turn will allow me to focus on THIS work full time
It’s my intention again there have been lots of unexpected expenses during the period where I’ve not been able to work for money because this has been literally full time so so I need to address that erm I’m no good to anybody if I can’t pay the bills to keep the roof over my own head erm so the the my plan is to give the profits innocents betrayed away to miscarriage of justice organisations that that can do this sort of work charitable organisations that’s my intention whatever I’m legally allowed to give away that is what I will do with it erm inevitably inevitably I can almost hear them start already listen “she’s just in it for the money” - “she’s just in it for the money” yep if I’d been doing this for the money guys I’d have given up a long long time ago arh ha ha ha a long time ago erm but yeah I just wanted that out there up front that’s that’s where I’m at the minute and over the next arh 2 or 3 weeks I’ll be I’ll be developing that and erm putting out more information about it as well now that’s our update
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhh114oQBw&feature=youtu.be

Transcript of Sandra Lean live Facebook video - 27th June 2021
(From approx 3:27)

‘There are 2 points I want to address firstly to the people who told lies about me and who then went on to misrepresent parts of the conversation he and I had on Friday that is and will always be between you and your conscience
The other aspect the most important in all of it that I have to address the statement now just let me yeah there was a claim that Luke advised me that all documents that have been withheld from the public for years be released immediately the implication being that I release them Luke said nothing of the sort no even if he had I could not have accepted such an instruction I’ve explained before that the difficulties with making public certain documents so not only would putting some of those documents in the public domain be an offence in Scotland it would also have or could also have an impact on Luke’s case in the future on my professional position and on the other cases that I work with
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 12:16:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 01:49:17 PM »
On Sunday she announced her exit.

And if you listen to Sandra Leans live from just the week before - she said she wouldn’t be stepping down  *&^^&