Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12646 times)

Offline Rossb

Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« on: January 20, 2022, 01:21:15 PM »
I do not understand where the idea comes from that Gerry is a mason and somehow is being protected at a higher level. Some other forums have mentioned this and various youtube comments. Having questioned some people no response of evidence has been provided. But people seem to think this is the reason they must be getting protected. Well i dont think so. I am more than happy to answer questions in relation as to why people think this of gerry.

Online Eleanor

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 01:55:34 PM »
I do not understand where the idea comes from that Gerry is a mason and somehow is being protected at a higher level. Some other forums have mentioned this and various youtube comments. Having questioned some people no response of evidence has been provided. But people seem to think this is the reason they must be getting protected. Well i dont think so. I am more than happy to answer questions in relation as to why people think this of gerry.

Welcome, Rossb.

Why do some people think that Gerry McCann is a FreeMason?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 02:20:14 PM »
So Gerry has been accused of being a mason which ultimately and apparently helped the mccans out and gave them a lot of help or got off with it. Wether or not he is a mason would make no difference but to attach him to a lodge and that being the reason is dispicable imo. I was a former mason and i feel it is relevant to tackle if anyone has any such facts, opinions on the matter i would be happy to answer. That being said it would be the biggest cover up. Thanks for the welcome!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 02:28:57 PM »
So Gerry has been accused of being a mason which ultimately and apparently helped the mccans out and gave them a lot of help or got off with it. Wether or not he is a mason would make no difference but to attach him to a lodge and that being the reason is dispicable imo. I was a former mason and i feel it is relevant to tackle if anyone has any such facts, opinions on the matter i would be happy to answer. That being said it would be the biggest cover up. Thanks for the welcome!

I have no real knowledge of this accusation, if it is in fact an accusation.  But you might be short on answers if there is no proof.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 02:33:01 PM »

It's of no importance... The McCanns are innocent and are not being protected by thee establishment

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 02:40:45 PM »
Now that's an accusation I've not heard since the late 2000s.  I wonder who's re-hashing that old myth now and why...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 02:44:44 PM »

Strange thing for anyone to do. As far as I know, it's not an offence to be a member of a secretive organisation, such as the Masons.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 05:19:30 PM »
It’s undoubtedly true that some people believe that the McCanns are being protected by the High Ups as part of some vast conspiracy, but then some people believe the Queen is a lizard.  I guess some people are just a bit  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Rossb

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2022, 06:22:06 PM »
Hi all, thanks for commenting. Yes, i just do not understand why people say this, but as a graduate a while back in psychology and also a former mason, wild conspiracies have emerged. I understand the claims to suggest this conspiracy may not be as popular as say CB is a patsy or others, but i thought it is important to try and see if anyone had any experience in anyone else suggesting those theories or similar. As i am a new member, i have read a lot about the mccann case but i also see their are so many threads, so i hope to contribute positively!

Offline misty

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 07:07:18 PM »
Hi all, thanks for commenting. Yes, i just do not understand why people say this, but as a graduate a while back in psychology and also a former mason, wild conspiracies have emerged. I understand the claims to suggest this conspiracy may not be as popular as say CB is a patsy or others, but i thought it is important to try and see if anyone had any experience in anyone else suggesting those theories or similar. As i am a new member, i have read a lot about the mccann case but i also see their are so many threads, so i hope to contribute positively!

Hi Ross & welcome.
As a newbie to internet chat fora on this case back in 2012, I can confirm that accusations that Gerry was a Freemason were rife on Yahoo comments (now defunct). Having just quickly googled & found this petition launched in the same year, the wording mirrors what was being written by certain posters at the time. (Brietta may remember it)
https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/42805

Rejected petition
"Remove Free Masons from places of power and public services
More details
The British government, police, military and justice system is over run by Free Masons, the following quote was taken from the Handbook of Masonry, page 183 "You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations". This is in conflict with government, police and the justice system.

We the signed demand Free Masons be removed from places of power."

Offline sadie

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2022, 02:27:29 AM »
Hi Ross & welcome.
As a newbie to internet chat fora on this case back in 2012, I can confirm that accusations that Gerry was a Freemason were rife on Yahoo comments (now defunct). Having just quickly googled & found this petition launched in the same year, the wording mirrors what was being written by certain posters at the time. (Brietta may remember it)
https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/42805

Rejected petition
"Remove Free Masons from places of power and public services
More details
The British government, police, military and justice system is over run by Free Masons, the following quote was taken from the Handbook of Masonry, page 183 "You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations". This is in conflict with government, police and the justice system.

We the signed demand Free Masons be removed from places of power."

The demands that Freemasons must deffend each other, even when they have done wrong, was the very reason why my Dad refused to join them, despite being invited by his boss several times.  His boss had quite a high position in the Masons

Offline Rossb

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2022, 10:39:49 AM »
Sorry, i have been ill for a few weeks so not posted. What i thought was why people attribute if you attend a lodge therefore the theory must be masonic influence when in fact it can be just individual influence. I dont think the mccanns well gerry has even benefited from anything as their are still no answers to madeleines whereabouts. However thanks for posting in regards to this topic. I shall jump into another thread but this is still open if anyone feels any different.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2022, 11:15:33 AM »
Sorry, i have been ill for a few weeks so not posted. What i thought was why people attribute if you attend a lodge therefore the theory must be masonic influence when in fact it can be just individual influence. I dont think the mccanns well gerry has even benefited from anything as their are still no answers to madeleines whereabouts. However thanks for posting in regards to this topic. I shall jump into another thread but this is still open if anyone feels any different.

Hope you have made a full recovery from your illness and good to see you back.

I look forward to your posts on whichever threads take your fancy but whether posting or just reading I hope you enjoy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2022, 07:22:03 AM »
So has anyone been able to answer the question in the thread title?
It's only common courtesy, given that the thread was allowed to be posted by someone.
Tell you what, I'll have a shufty and see what I can find.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 12:40:52 PM by Brietta »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2022, 11:02:36 AM »
I think Michael Linnett, who joined the Madeleine Fund as a director, was a Catenian. Perhaps Kate's uncle Brian was also.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/pdf/P35ATCsP3.pdf
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0